Octobois

Ingame Name: turtlerex
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: KingPin
Donator Rank: MVP++
Online Time (/ot): 108h 39min as of 3/15/2021
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im on the sever most of my free time. I am a good team player will help with things if needed. I've played some factions before this. Im good a base designs and organization. I like to build a lot and want what is best for the faction, anything to help the faction I will put forward to the faction.
Why we should accept you over others: I feel like you should accept me into your faction because I am a loyal player I will stay with the faction and help the faction grow as much as i can. grinding, farming, and building are something I enjoy. muling rep is about 183 as of 3/15/2021 but ive been muling more.

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: turtlerex
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: KingPin
Donator Rank: MVP++
Online Time (/ot): 108h 39min as of 3/15/2021
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im on the sever most of my free time. I am a good team player will help with things if needed. I've played some factions before this. Im good a base designs and organization. I like to build a lot and want what is best for the faction, anything to help the faction I will put forward to the faction.
Why we should accept you over others: I feel like you should accept me into your faction because I am a loyal player I will stay with the faction and help the faction grow as much as i can. grinding, farming, and building are something I enjoy. muling rep is about 183 as of 3/15/2021 but ive been muling more.

Application Accepted! Msg Kidcar33 in game or on discord (Kidcar#4797) for an invite!

Samtheman

Ingame Name: Dankysam (Might change soon)
Where Are You From: Sweden Utc + 1 Is my timezone
Drug Rank: Mule
Donator Rank: Have nun
Online Time (/ot): Like 1 hour i havent been on much but i can when i joined ur faction ;)
Previous Factions: *Blank*

Reasons you left: *blank*
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am good at building decorating redstone and more.
Why we should accept you over others:I am built diffrent :) no but i can do stuff others can!

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Dankysam (Might change soon)
Where Are You From: Sweden Utc + 1 Is my timezone
Drug Rank: Mule
Donator Rank: Have nun
Online Time (/ot): Like 1 hour i havent been on much but i can when i joined ur faction ;)
Previous Factions: *Blank*
Reasons you left: *blank*
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am good at building decorating redstone and more.
Why we should accept you over others:I am built diffrent :) no but i can do stuff others can!

Application Denied. Thanks for applying!

lostboydan

Ingame Name: danielhenrie
Where Are You From: U.S.
Drug Rank: Was max level druggy on old acc and max level cop last map on current account but going to be a druggy again this szn
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): over 100 hours
Previous Factions: OhChit
Reasons you left: unorganized
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Overall very good at the game base raiding, pvp, and helping build
Why we should accept you over others: I would be a great help to your faction and farming

Spyborg

Ingame Name: Spyborg_Supreme
Where Are You From: EST, US
Drug Rank: Dealer
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot): 337h
Previous Factions: Aegis
Reasons you left: Faction inactivity after being raided
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am knowledgeable on the server, can participate in PvP defense such as patching and cannon defense, and am willing to play for 6+ hours a day.
Why we should accept you over others: I am willing to grind hard to either invest in the faction, it's members, or myself.

ngame Name: tntommyboi
Where Are You From: US
Drug Rank: grower
Donator Rank: haven't donated
Online Time (/ot): 78 hours
Previous Factions: the family
Reasons you left: reset
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i am a great builder and a good team player
Why we should accept you over others: I build big fast and make it look great to

P.S (my history is from logging out with friends i am not a combat logger)

Crytsal

MVP+
Ingame Name: Crytsal
Where Are You From: She just moved to LA
Drug Rank: one of them
Donator Rank: VIP++++++++
Online Time (/ot): like probably more than 0 if I had to guess
Previous Factions: Aegis, Conquest, Revenant
Reasons you left: Ethan
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im really good at selling pumpkins, like really really really good, like if there was a tier list for selling pumpkins, I'd be tier 1
Why we should accept you over others: Im Bottom Tier 5 on pot PVP, clearly this would be an asset to make retirement the #1 pop faction

Ingame Name: xNoMrcyx
Where Are You From: Missouri
Drug Rank: Chemist
Online Time (/ot): 62hrs
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I grind a lot, I make huge farms, decent builder
Why we should accept you over others:^ also im top 25 mcmmo :)

Last edited:

Nukata

Ingame Name: Nukata
Where Are You From: Australia
Drug Rank: Producer
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 58 hours
Previous Factions: None
Reasons you left: None
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Currently rank 2 mule, also work hard
Why we should accept you over others: *shrugs*

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: danielhenrie
Where Are You From: U.S.
Drug Rank: Was max level druggy on old acc and max level cop last map on current account but going to be a druggy again this szn
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): over 100 hours
Previous Factions: OhChit
Reasons you left: unorganized
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Overall very good at the game base raiding, pvp, and helping build
Why we should accept you over others: I would be a great help to your faction and farming

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Spyborg_Supreme
Where Are You From: EST, US
Drug Rank: Dealer
Online Time (/ot): 337h
Previous Factions: Aegis
Reasons you left: Faction inactivity after being raided
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am knowledgeable on the server, can participate in PvP defense such as patching and cannon defense, and am willing to play for 6+ hours a day.
Why we should accept you over others: I am willing to grind hard to either invest in the faction, it's members, or myself.

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
ngame Name: tntommyboi
Drug Rank: grower
Donator Rank: haven't donated
Online Time (/ot): 78 hours
Previous Factions: the family
Reasons you left: reset
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i am a great builder and a good team player
Why we should accept you over others: I build big fast and make it look great to

P.S (my history is from logging out with friends i am not a combat logger)

Last edited:

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Crytsal
Where Are You From: She just moved to LA
Drug Rank: one of them
Donator Rank: VIP++++++++
Online Time (/ot): like probably more than 0 if I had to guess
Previous Factions: Aegis, Conquest, Revenant
Reasons you left: Ethan
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im really good at selling pumpkins, like really really really good, like if there was a tier list for selling pumpkins, I'd be tier 1
Why we should accept you over others: Im Bottom Tier 5 on pot PVP, clearly this would be an asset to make retirement the #1 pop faction

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Nukata
Where Are You From: Australia
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 58 hours
Reasons you left: None
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Currently rank 2 mule, also work hard
Why we should accept you over others: *shrugs*

__Peepo__

Ingame Name: __Peepo__
Where Are You From: Ive been around but ill get to the point, New Orleans LA
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Online Time (/ot): 155h 25m
Previous Factions: None Cause I had enjoyed being Solo for some wired reason
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Hardworking, Always wanting to do something thats productive ( Can just call me a Workalolic), Love to build and make improvments to anything if possible and create new things.
Why we should accept you over others: I love to be part of something bigger than myself and giving my enjoyment and experience to help other players even if its on the smallest projects. I always fancied making Redstone contraptions and building huge secret bases. Its so fun and I just want to bring you my joy into your Faction so we can grow as a team and rise to the top and beyond. Im determined, Reliable, Trustworthy and very heart driven to be the best I can be in my teams eyes at all times.

Gloguse

Ingame Name: Gloguse_
Where Are You From:Quebec, Canada
Donator Rank: none
Online Time (/ot):148h
Previous Factions: sex
Reasons you left: faction was runned by 9 years old and nobody was playing anymore
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i mine alots (now mining 780) and i farm/play alots
Why we should accept you over others: i farm alots of netherite ( its cause of me if the price of the netherite crashed ), i can sell drugs pretty fast i know where to go without getting killed or spotted by a cops, making a giant auto sugar cane farm and a manual one (should be done in a day or two) i can farm up to 1-3 stacks of netherite ingots a day and i know how to pvp

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: __Peepo__
Where Are You From: Ive been around but ill get to the point, New Orleans LA
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Online Time (/ot): 155h 25m
Previous Factions: None Cause I had enjoyed being Solo for some wired reason
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Hardworking, Always wanting to do something thats productive ( Can just call me a Workalolic), Love to build and make improvments to anything if possible and create new things.
Why we should accept you over others: I love to be part of something bigger than myself and giving my enjoyment and experience to help other players even if its on the smallest projects. I always fancied making Redstone contraptions and building huge secret bases. Its so fun and I just want to bring you my joy into your Faction so we can grow as a team and rise to the top and beyond. Im determined, Reliable, Trustworthy and very heart driven to be the best I can be in my teams eyes at all times.
Application Accepted! Msg Kidcar33 in game or on discord (Kidcar#4797) for an invite!

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Gloguse_
Where Are You From:Quebec, Canada
Donator Rank: none
Online Time (/ot):148h
Previous Factions: sex
Reasons you left: faction was runned by 9 years old and nobody was playing anymore
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i mine alots (now mining 780) and i farm/play alots
Why we should accept you over others: i farm alots of netherite ( its cause of me if the price of the netherite crashed ), i can sell drugs pretty fast i know where to go without getting killed or spotted by a cops, making a giant auto sugar cane farm and a manual one (should be done in a day or two) i can farm up to 1-3 stacks of netherite ingots a day and i know how to pvp

m4mab3ar

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: m4mab3ar
Drug Rank: King Pin
Online Time (/ot):400h
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I like to farm crops and fish and will have a lot of materials to contribute. :)
Why we should accept you over others: I am the current mcmmo #1 fisher and I feel like that is retirement material.

Latest posts

Members online