Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Retirement Faction Recruitment

KlapU

Ingame Name: Klap U
Where Are You From: USA
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 13hrs
Previous Factions: I am a solo and I made my own faction. No one else is associated.
Reasons you left: Haven't left yet, but willing to join another.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Patience, Determination, Good sense of humor, Knowledgeable.
Why we should accept you over others: I am a solo who just started playing recently so I have no connections. I have things to offer like building skills, farming skills, redstone skills, etc. I am also willing to invest into faction projects.

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: m4mab3ar
Where Are You From: US
Drug Rank: King Pin
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot):400h
Previous Factions: None
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I like to farm crops and fish and will have a lot of materials to contribute. :)
Why we should accept you over others: I am the current mcmmo #1 fisher and I feel like that is retirement material.
Application Accepted! Msg Kidcar33 in game or on discord (Kidcar#4797) for an invite!

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Klap U
Where Are You From: USA
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Online Time (/ot): 13hrs
Previous Factions: I am a solo and I made my own faction. No one else is associated.
Reasons you left: Haven't left yet, but willing to join another.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Patience, Determination, Good sense of humor, Knowledgeable.
Why we should accept you over others: I am a solo who just started playing recently so I have no connections. I have things to offer like building skills, farming skills, redstone skills, etc. I am also willing to invest into faction projects.
Application Denied. Thanks for applying!

RicKeyLimePie

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: RicKeyLimePie
Drug Rank: Drug Cartel
Online Time (/ot):512h
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I fish and I'm always online
Why we should accept you over others: m4mab3ar is my wife :)

47CrispyWaffles

There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.
Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:
Ingame Name:
Drug Rank:
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot):
Previous Factions:
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Why we should accept you over others:

Name: 47CrispyWaffles
Drug Rank: Producer
Dono Rank: N/AOT: 116hr 47m
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons: N/A
Qualities: Have the time to grind and am not selfish. Multiple farms, particularly large cactus farm. Expanding wart farm.
Why you should accept over others: Good at building farms and stuff just haven't played as much this wipe bc been busy. Would put the time and effort into helping with large farms to benefit the whole faction. Very much a team player and will do what I am told but can step into any kind of leader position if it was necessary.

Last edited:

AndrewGrizzly

There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.
Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:
Ingame Name: Dexerity
Where Are You From: Illinois
Drug Rank: Chemist
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 391 Hours
Previous Factions: Last season i was in creampie for a short amount of time but that was way back, I was also in Sion's faction for a bit.
Reasons you left: Forgot it was a while back.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am quick at building auto farms, ill do slave labor, and I am a very experienced player on the server.
Why we should accept you over others: Because I grind and I will have some extra time on my hands this summer in the mornings and some daylight hours. I also know what I am doing because I have been playing for a long long time.

spider_hunter5

Ingame Name: spider_hunter5
Where Are You From: Chicago (CST)
Donator Rank: None, but I will buy one when I have the money
Online Time (/ot): 130h
Reasons you left: N/A

I'm responsible and I take teamwork seriously. However, I am also fun to be around and I like making people laugh and have a good time. I'm a diligent worker and would love to help in the building of the base and caving of the ground. I'm pretty good at PVP, especially archery and a while back when I played factions on another server, I grew to be pretty good at cannoning and would like to get back into it.

My in person friends all say I'm the most loyal person they know and I would never betray your faction. I will also let you guys know when I will be away for a few days at least a week ahead of time. I will be having a job soon and will most likely be able to purchase the MVP++ rank. I've been working on my personal farm in farmm for a bit now and would like to join a team. You guys seem like the perfect fit for me, especially since you don't have a separate base for members and owners, which I respect greatly. I would love to hear back soon! Thank you.

-Alex (spider_hunter5)

Robert Weston

Template:
Ingame Name: ToxicAim22
Where Are You From: Indiana
Drug Rank: Kingpin (can rankup)
Online Time (/ot): 409hr 30min
Previous Factions: Scrubz
Reasons you left: (still in,will leave upon notice ) Small faction that hadn't grown over the past year, Clashing Ideas.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active, Chat friendly, Farmer
Why we should accept you over others: I am an active player, helpful and non-toxic in chat, and willing to apply my time to help Retirement stay at the top.

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: RicKeyLimePie
Drug Rank: Drug Cartel
Online Time (/ot):512h
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I fish and I'm always online
Why we should accept you over others: m4mab3ar is my wife :)
Application Accepted! Msg Kidcar33 in game or on discord (Kidcar#4797) for an invite!

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Template:
Ingame Name: ToxicAim22
Where Are You From: Indiana
Drug Rank: Kingpin (can rankup)
Online Time (/ot): 409hr 30min
Previous Factions: Scrubz
Reasons you left: (still in,will leave upon notice ) Small faction that hadn't grown over the past year, Clashing Ideas.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active, Chat friendly, Farmer
Why we should accept you over others: I am an active player, helpful and non-toxic in chat, and willing to apply my time to help Retirement stay at the top.
Application Denied. You applied to a different faction. Thanks for applying!

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: spider_hunter5
Where Are You From: Chicago (CST)
Donator Rank: None, but I will buy one when I have the money
Online Time (/ot): 130h

I'm responsible and I take teamwork seriously. However, I am also fun to be around and I like making people laugh and have a good time. I'm a diligent worker and would love to help in the building of the base and caving of the ground. I'm pretty good at PVP, especially archery and a while back when I played factions on another server, I grew to be pretty good at cannoning and would like to get back into it.

My in person friends all say I'm the most loyal person they know and I would never betray your faction. I will also let you guys know when I will be away for a few days at least a week ahead of time. I will be having a job soon and will most likely be able to purchase the MVP++ rank. I've been working on my personal farm in farmm for a bit now and would like to join a team. You guys seem like the perfect fit for me, especially since you don't have a separate base for members and owners, which I respect greatly. I would love to hear back soon! Thank you.

-Alex (spider_hunter5)

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Name: 47CrispyWaffles
Drug Rank: Producer
Dono Rank: N/AOT: 116hr 47m
Reasons: N/A
Qualities: Have the time to grind and am not selfish. Multiple farms, particularly large cactus farm. Expanding wart farm.
Why you should accept over others: Good at building farms and stuff just haven't played as much this wipe bc been busy. Would put the time and effort into helping with large farms to benefit the whole faction. Very much a team player and will do what I am told but can step into any kind of leader position if it was necessary.

MarinaraMelody

Ingame Name: MarinaraMelody
Where Are You From: America
Drug Rank: DrugBaron
Online Time (/ot): 93hrs
Previous Factions: n/a
Reasons you left: n/a
Qualities that you feel benefit us: loyalty, I'm online pretty constantly, easygoing
Why we should accept you over others: I'm just trying to have a good time, hate drama and I'm down to do pretty much anything tbh

Katana

Ingame Name: HDKatana
Where Are You From: East Coast USA
Drug Rank: Grower
Online Time (/ot): 58 Hrs
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a good worker, I can build farms and grinders. I am good at pvp if needed. I am an experienced player, since around 2014.
Why we should accept you over others: You should choose me over others because I am an older player so the admins and other players that have been around for years either know we well or recognize my name. I am also a team player and care more about the group than myself.

snakeman6171

Ingame Name: Snakeman6171
Where Are You From:
North Carolina, USA (EST)
Drug Rank: Mass Producer (Should be a chemist in a day or two though)
Online Time (/ot):
20 hours (I started a week ago, the only reason they are not much higher).
Previous Factions: DxBoys
Reasons you left: Just made it to claim land so no reason at all.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a very experienced Minecraft veteran. I have played since about 2011. In that time I have played almost entirely faction servers and similar farming servers. So I have the skills that come with that amount of playtime in niche game modes (Raiding, Base-Finding, PvP, Farming, Building, etc.). I am a current college student so I am not gonna be one to rage and flip out over things, I play this for fun. Although I have not played this server long it is by far my favorite and plan to keep playing.
Why we should accept you over others: I currently have two /wild bases that I need to raid but do not have the manpower or storage for. Although I have only played for a short amount of time I already have a solid vault with plenty of my own gear to be self-sufficient with. I am just looking for more people to farm and play with so you will have me available whenever you need me. Lastly, I move through ranks quickly, I am never wasting time and am always doing something to make more money.

snakeman6171

Ingame Name: Snakeman6171
Where Are You From:
North Carolina, USA (EST)
Drug Rank: Mass Producer (Should be a chemist in a day or two though)
Online Time (/ot):
20 hours (I started a week ago, the only reason they are not much higher).
Previous Factions: DxBoys
Reasons you left: Just made it to claim land so no reason at all.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a very experienced Minecraft veteran. I have played since about 2011. In that time I have played almost entirely faction servers and similar farming servers. So I have the skills that come with that amount of playtime in niche game modes (Raiding, Base-Finding, PvP, Farming, Building, etc.). I am a current college student so I am not gonna be one to rage and flip out over things, I play this for fun. Although I have not played this server long it is by far my favorite and plan to keep playing.
Why we should accept you over others: I currently have two /wild bases that I need to raid but do not have the manpower or storage for. Although I have only played for a short amount of time I already have a solid vault with plenty of my own gear to be self-sufficient with. I am just looking for more people to farm and play with so you will have me available whenever you need me. Lastly, I move through ranks quickly, I am never wasting time and am always doing something to make more money. EDIT: Also I have a bunch of spawners right now that can be set up for xp farms.

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: MarinaraMelody
Where Are You From: America
Drug Rank: DrugBaron
Online Time (/ot): 93hrs
Previous Factions: n/a
Reasons you left: n/a
Qualities that you feel benefit us: loyalty, I'm online pretty constantly, easygoing
Why we should accept you over others: I'm just trying to have a good time, hate drama and I'm down to do pretty much anything tbh

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: HDKatana
Where Are You From: East Coast USA
Drug Rank: Grower
Online Time (/ot): 58 Hrs
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a good worker, I can build farms and grinders. I am good at pvp if needed. I am an experienced player, since around 2014.
Why we should accept you over others: You should choose me over others because I am an older player so the admins and other players that have been around for years either know we well or recognize my name. I am also a team player and care more about the group than myself.

KYLEMOSSSS

Ingame Name: KYLEMOSSSS
Where Are You From: Australia
Drug Rank: MassProducer
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 40Hrs
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im very hard working, australian do i can get on a dead times and very loyal
Why we should accept you over others: I feel like im a very nice person, love grinding, wish to succeed above everyone else

Kidcar33

Mod
Staff member
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: KYLEMOSSSS
Where Are You From: Australia
Drug Rank: MassProducer
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 40Hrs
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im very hard working, australian do i can get on a dead times and very loyal
Why we should accept you over others: I feel like im a very nice person, love grinding, wish to succeed above everyone else
Application Denied. You applied to a different faction. Thanks for applying!

Latest posts

Members online