killthepigs2

Ingame Name: killthepigs2
Where Are You From: NJ/NC
Drug Rank: Producer
Donator Rank: MVP++
Online Time (/ot): 1258h
Previous Factions: Trapstars
Reasons you left: Map reset
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Love grinding, enjoy being part of a team.
Why we should accept you over others: Able to aid that faction in anyway needed, very active player.

QueenLucifer

Ingame Name: _Queen_Lucifer_
Where Are You From: USA (EST)
Drug Rank: Drug Baron
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 370hr
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I go mining a lot and need a sense of purpose in the game... so I will go mining for the fac for whatever ore/gem y'all need.

nootle_

Ingame Name: Nootle_
Where Are You From: Australia (AEST Timezone)
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Donator Rank: VIP Plus
Online Time (/ot): 48hrs 29min
Previous Factions: Doodle
Reasons you left: I made the faction but It's boring playing alone. I want to be a part of a bigger faction and make friends.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a very good team worker and happy to build. I find building very therapeutic. I also like farming and crafting. I am more than happy to do the grunt work in terms of farming and making potions. I've spent many hours building bases, farms, and many other things across different servers and would like to apply those skills here.
Why we should accept you over others: So far I have been alone on this server. I want to join a motivated group of people to make money with and become the best faction on the server.

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: killthepigs2
Where Are You From: NJ/NC
Drug Rank: Producer
Donator Rank: MVP++
Online Time (/ot): 1258h
Previous Factions: Trapstars
Reasons you left: Map reset
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Love grinding, enjoy being part of a team.
Why we should accept you over others: Able to aid that faction in anyway needed, very active player.
Kid is away for a trip but we have reviewed your application and it has been Denied. Thanks for applying!

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: _Queen_Lucifer_
Where Are You From: USA (EST)
Drug Rank: Drug Baron
Online Time (/ot): 370hr
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I go mining a lot and need a sense of purpose in the game... so I will go mining for the fac for whatever ore/gem y'all need.
Kid is away for a trip but we have reviewed your application and it has been Denied. Thanks for applying!

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Nootle_
Where Are You From: Australia (AEST Timezone)
Donator Rank: VIP Plus
Online Time (/ot): 48hrs 29min
Previous Factions: Doodle
Reasons you left: I made the faction but It's boring playing alone. I want to be a part of a bigger faction and make friends.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a very good team worker and happy to build. I find building very therapeutic. I also like farming and crafting. I am more than happy to do the grunt work in terms of farming and making potions. I've spent many hours building bases, farms, and many other things across different servers and would like to apply those skills here.
Why we should accept you over others: So far I have been alone on this server. I want to join a motivated group of people to make money with and become the best faction on the server.
Kid is away for a trip but we have reviewed your application and it has been Denied. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks!

mrstealyourpot

Ingame Name: mrstealyourpot
Where Are You From: Austria
Online Time (/ot): 88h 9min

Qualities that you feel benefit us:

I am used to time consuming harvesting & replanting (or in general building diverse farms). I will offer my beautiful skin to go AFK at farms. Having lots of fun in dodging the cops^^

Why we should accept you over others:
I´ve played these 88h probably 2 years ago already, I started fresh and I am super hyped since lot of this server changed positively. My motivation is big.

Benthebeast3377

Ingame Name:Benthebeast3377
Where Are You From:Missouri
Drug Rank:producer
Donator Rank:N/A
Online Time (/ot):496HR
Previous Factions:N/A
Reasons you left:N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Really good at grinding/farming
Why we should accept you over others:I am good at grinding and redstone

b0ks_

Ingame Name: B0ks_
Where Are You From: United states (VA)
Online Time (/ot): 97 hours
Previous Factions: None
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm pretty active and enjoy grinding and im always ready to take on big projects :)
Why we should accept you over others: I spend most of my time farming / learning how to progress better and faster, I keep myself occupied and im always finding a way to have fun, I've been playing MC factions servers ever since factions was made a plugin, so im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to playing smart and making the faction look good. I'm not a toxic person and I get along with anyone.

flonoa2594

Ingame Name: flonoa2594
Where Are You From: North Carolina, USA
Drug Rank: Mass Producer
Online Time (/ot): 75 Hours
Previous Factions: HELIX
Reasons you left: I started the faction and didn't want to have to manage other people plus I wanted a bigger community.
I have time to be on the server pretty much 24/7, I already have established my own farms, I like working with other players on the server and like to chill out grind on MCD and have fun. I have a massive cactus farm linked to a super smelter with chuck hoppers. So donating drugs wont be a problem I have excess of everything pretty much.
Why we should accept you over others: Pretty chill don't really have beef with other players on the server. Im actually looking to get higher up in the server and I want a community to do that in.

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: mrstealyourpot
Where Are You From: Austria
Online Time (/ot): 88h 9min

I am used to time consuming harvesting & replanting (or in general building diverse farms). I will offer my beautiful skin to go AFK at farms. Having lots of fun in dodging the cops^^

Why we should accept you over others:
I´ve played these 88h probably 2 years ago already, I started fresh and I am super hyped since lot of this server changed positively. My motivation is big.

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:Benthebeast3377
Where Are You From:Missouri
Drug Rank:producer
Donator Rank:N/A
Online Time (/ot):496HR
Previous Factions:N/A
Reasons you left:N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Really good at grinding/farming
Why we should accept you over others:I am good at grinding and redstone
Kid is away for a trip but we have reviewed your application and it has been Denied. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks!

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: B0ks_
Where Are You From: United states (VA)
Online Time (/ot): 97 hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm pretty active and enjoy grinding and im always ready to take on big projects :)
Why we should accept you over others: I spend most of my time farming / learning how to progress better and faster, I keep myself occupied and im always finding a way to have fun, I've been playing MC factions servers ever since factions was made a plugin, so im pretty knowledgeable when it comes to playing smart and making the faction look good. I'm not a toxic person and I get along with anyone.
Kid's currently away for a trip but we have reviewed and Accepted your application! Msg thehuntinmaniac in-game or on discord (SandyGrandma#6906) for an invite!

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: flonoa2594
Where Are You From: North Carolina, USA
Drug Rank: Mass Producer
Online Time (/ot): 75 Hours
Previous Factions: HELIX
Reasons you left: I started the faction and didn't want to have to manage other people plus I wanted a bigger community.
I have time to be on the server pretty much 24/7, I already have established my own farms, I like working with other players on the server and like to chill out grind on MCD and have fun. I have a massive cactus farm linked to a super smelter with chuck hoppers. So donating drugs wont be a problem I have excess of everything pretty much.
Why we should accept you over others: Pretty chill don't really have beef with other players on the server. Im actually looking to get higher up in the server and I want a community to do that in.

Jonebonemalone

Ingame Name:Okillem
Where Are You From:Cali
Drug Rank:Detective
Donator Rank:MVP++
Online Time (/ot):762hrs
Previous Factions:Crips
Reasons you left:end of map
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Donor/Pvp
Why we should accept you over others:im da bees knees

Rue

Ingame Name: Mypuppyrue
Where Are You From: UK
Drug Rank: Grower (Maybe Producer as im at 90%)
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 73.5 hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im a pretty decent muler, I am online a lot so I can afk and farm drugs and help out whenever.
Why we should accept you over others: I have a lot of experience on the server and have been here for a few years. Loyal and hardworking. No history of warns or bans, no toxicity in chat and no allegiences.

Last edited:

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:Okillem
Where Are You From:Cali
Drug Rank:Detective
Donator Rank:MVP++
Online Time (/ot):762hrs
Previous Factions:Crips
Reasons you left:end of map
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Donor/Pvp
Why we should accept you over others:im da bees knees
Application Denied. Thanks for applying!

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Mypuppyrue
Where Are You From: UK
Drug Rank: Grower (Maybe Producer as im at 90%)
Online Time (/ot): 73.5 hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im a pretty decent muler, I am online a lot so I can afk and farm drugs and help out whenever.
Why we should accept you over others: I have a lot of experience on the server and have been here for a few years. Loyal and hardworking. No history of warns or bans, no toxicity in chat and no allegiences.
Application Denied. Thanks for applying!

RAT_IRL_LMFAO

Ingame Name: RAT_IRL_LMFAO
Where Are You From: New Zealand
Drug Rank: Kingpin
Online Time (/ot): 56 Hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I like to grind, Friendly and trustworthy.
Why we should accept you over others: My skin is goku

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: RAT_IRL_LMFAO
Where Are You From: New Zealand
Drug Rank: Kingpin
Online Time (/ot): 56 Hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I like to grind, Friendly and trustworthy.
Why we should accept you over others: My skin is goku
Application Accepted! Msg thehuntinmaniac in-game or on discord (SandyGrandma#6906) for an invite!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.