South Central USA.

Drug Rank:
Producer.

Donator Rank:
MVP+

Online Time (/ot):
19h40m

Previous Factions:
Producers and Vanguard on 2018 map. None on 2019. None on this one.

Reasons you left:
Left producers because people were childish in it. Left Vanguard when I left the server. Stayed with Vanguard on other servers/game styles as we turned the clan into a gaming community for awhile. Eventually, all of the OGs started to fade off into their personal lives, me included, and we just couldn't maintain it anymore. Disbanded the gaming community and went on our ways.

Qualities that you feel benefit us:
A) Somewhat good at raids
B) Meh at PVP (enough to defend with help from others)
C) Unwavering loyalty to whichever faction I belong to (especially since I do not know very many people on here now)
D) I spend a fair amount of time playing on the server
E) Always been good at helping further establish a community.
F) Moderate defense building capabilities.
G) I prefer the farming side of Minecraft, and that's what half of this server really is.

Why we should accept you over others:
Eh, never really liked this question (IRL or otherwise), primarily because there's no telling who after me is going to apply (and how much more qualified said person could potentially be), but:
I mind my business, I help those I associate with, I don't stir up drama just for the sake of it, and I'll never give a reason to doubt your trust in me once established.

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:
CraydorGM.

Where Are You From:
South Central USA.

Drug Rank:
Producer.

Donator Rank:
MVP+

Online Time (/ot):
19h40m

Previous Factions:
Producers and Vanguard on 2018 map. None on 2019. None on this one.

Reasons you left:
Left producers because people were childish in it. Left Vanguard when I left the server. Stayed with Vanguard on other servers/game styles as we turned the clan into a gaming community for awhile. Eventually, all of the OGs started to fade off into their personal lives, me included, and we just couldn't maintain it anymore. Disbanded the gaming community and went on our ways.

A) Somewhat good at raids
B) Meh at PVP (enough to defend with help from others)
C) Unwavering loyalty to whichever faction I belong to (especially since I do not know very many people on here now)
D) I spend a fair amount of time playing on the server
E) Always been good at helping further establish a community.
F) Moderate defense building capabilities.
G) I prefer the farming side of Minecraft, and that's what half of this server really is.

Eh, never really liked this question (IRL or otherwise), primarily because there's no telling who after me is going to apply (and how much more qualified said person could potentially be), but:
I mind my business, I help those I associate with, I don't stir up drama just for the sake of it, and I'll never give a reason to doubt your trust in me once established.
Application Accepted! Msg Kidcar33 in game or on discord (Kidcar#4797) for an invite!

papitoexclusivo

Ingame Name: Papitoexclusivo
Where Are You From: Miami, Fl
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 6hr 6min
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active, builder, always learning, kind and generous <3
Why we should accept you over others: Always striving for the better of the faction!

thehuntinmaniac

TrialMod
Staff member
TrialMod
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Papitoexclusivo
Where Are You From: Miami, Fl
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 6hr 6min
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active, builder, always learning, kind and generous <3
Why we should accept you over others: Always striving for the better of the faction!
We have reviewed your application and it has been Denied. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks!

Skeened

Ingame Name: shiggysauce
Where Are You From:
USA :)
Drug Rank:
Smuggler :)
Donator Rank:
None :(
Online Time (/ot):
127h
Previous Factions:
Had factions on older maps, forgot names
Reasons you left:
had a brutal school year, couldn't concentrate
im online a lot, am willing to build and mule for anybody and help wherever faction ppl need
i have an extremely easy school year coming up, will have lots of time and am looking to get back into the community of MCD, i remember a lot of people and just wanna find a good supportive faction that i can contribute to so that myself and my faction can be improved by my presence. also im a baller :)

thehuntinmaniac

TrialMod
Staff member
TrialMod
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: shiggysauce
Where Are You From: USA :)
Drug Rank: Smuggler :)
Donator Rank: None :(
Online Time (/ot): 127h
Previous Factions: Had factions on older maps, forgot names
Reasons you left: had a brutal school year, couldn't concentrate
Qualities that you feel benefit us: im online a lot, am willing to build and mule for anybody and help wherever faction ppl need
Why we should accept you over others: i have an extremely easy school year coming up, will have lots of time and am looking to get back into the community of MCD, i remember a lot of people and just wanna find a good supportive faction that i can contribute to so that myself and my faction can be improved by my presence. also im a baller :)
Application Accepted! Msg thehuntinmaniac in-game or on discord (SandyGrandma#6906) for an invite!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.