South Central USA.

Drug Rank:
Producer.

Donator Rank:
MVP+

Online Time (/ot):
19h40m

Previous Factions:
Producers and Vanguard on 2018 map. None on 2019. None on this one.

Reasons you left:
Left producers because people were childish in it. Left Vanguard when I left the server. Stayed with Vanguard on other servers/game styles as we turned the clan into a gaming community for awhile. Eventually, all of the OGs started to fade off into their personal lives, me included, and we just couldn't maintain it anymore. Disbanded the gaming community and went on our ways.

Qualities that you feel benefit us:
A) Somewhat good at raids
B) Meh at PVP (enough to defend with help from others)
C) Unwavering loyalty to whichever faction I belong to (especially since I do not know very many people on here now)
D) I spend a fair amount of time playing on the server
E) Always been good at helping further establish a community.
F) Moderate defense building capabilities.
G) I prefer the farming side of Minecraft, and that's what half of this server really is.

Why we should accept you over others:
Eh, never really liked this question (IRL or otherwise), primarily because there's no telling who after me is going to apply (and how much more qualified said person could potentially be), but:
I mind my business, I help those I associate with, I don't stir up drama just for the sake of it, and I'll never give a reason to doubt your trust in me once established.

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:
CraydorGM.

Where Are You From:
South Central USA.

Drug Rank:
Producer.

Donator Rank:
MVP+

Online Time (/ot):
19h40m

Previous Factions:
Producers and Vanguard on 2018 map. None on 2019. None on this one.

Reasons you left:
Left producers because people were childish in it. Left Vanguard when I left the server. Stayed with Vanguard on other servers/game styles as we turned the clan into a gaming community for awhile. Eventually, all of the OGs started to fade off into their personal lives, me included, and we just couldn't maintain it anymore. Disbanded the gaming community and went on our ways.

A) Somewhat good at raids
B) Meh at PVP (enough to defend with help from others)
C) Unwavering loyalty to whichever faction I belong to (especially since I do not know very many people on here now)
D) I spend a fair amount of time playing on the server
E) Always been good at helping further establish a community.
F) Moderate defense building capabilities.
G) I prefer the farming side of Minecraft, and that's what half of this server really is.

Eh, never really liked this question (IRL or otherwise), primarily because there's no telling who after me is going to apply (and how much more qualified said person could potentially be), but:
I mind my business, I help those I associate with, I don't stir up drama just for the sake of it, and I'll never give a reason to doubt your trust in me once established.
Application Accepted! Msg Kidcar33 in game or on discord (Kidcar#4797) for an invite!

papitoexclusivo

Ingame Name: Papitoexclusivo
Where Are You From: Miami, Fl
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 6hr 6min
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active, builder, always learning, kind and generous <3
Why we should accept you over others: Always striving for the better of the faction!

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Papitoexclusivo
Where Are You From: Miami, Fl
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 6hr 6min
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active, builder, always learning, kind and generous <3
Why we should accept you over others: Always striving for the better of the faction!
We have reviewed your application and it has been Denied. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks!

Skeened

Ingame Name: shiggysauce
Where Are You From:
USA :)
Drug Rank:
Smuggler :)
Donator Rank:
None :(
Online Time (/ot):
127h
Previous Factions:
Had factions on older maps, forgot names
Reasons you left:
had a brutal school year, couldn't concentrate
im online a lot, am willing to build and mule for anybody and help wherever faction ppl need
i have an extremely easy school year coming up, will have lots of time and am looking to get back into the community of MCD, i remember a lot of people and just wanna find a good supportive faction that i can contribute to so that myself and my faction can be improved by my presence. also im a baller :)

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: shiggysauce
Where Are You From: USA :)
Drug Rank: Smuggler :)
Donator Rank: None :(
Online Time (/ot): 127h
Previous Factions: Had factions on older maps, forgot names
Reasons you left: had a brutal school year, couldn't concentrate
Qualities that you feel benefit us: im online a lot, am willing to build and mule for anybody and help wherever faction ppl need
Why we should accept you over others: i have an extremely easy school year coming up, will have lots of time and am looking to get back into the community of MCD, i remember a lot of people and just wanna find a good supportive faction that i can contribute to so that myself and my faction can be improved by my presence. also im a baller :)
Application Accepted! Msg thehuntinmaniac in-game or on discord (SandyGrandma#6906) for an invite!

pat_2000

Ingame Name:pat_2000
Where Are You From:england/kent
Drug Rank:kingpin
Donator Rank:none atm
Online Time (/ot):74h
Previous Factions:none
Reasons you left:none
Qualities that you feel benefit us:I think I would benefit from this faction by farming and doing jobs that other people wouldn't do like clearing out an area.
Why we should accept you over others: I am a friend;ly teenager that wants some friendly people to be able to play with and just to have a fun time.

47CrispyWaffles

Ingame Name: 47CrispyWaffles
Where Are You From: USA (EST)
Drug Rank: KingPin
Donator Rank: none
Online Time (/ot): 205hrs
Previous Factions:n/a
Reasons you left:n/a

Qualities: Have the time to grind and am not selfish. Multiple farms, particularly large sugar farm.
Why you should accept over others: Good at building farms and stuff.. Would put the time and effort into helping with large farms to benefit the whole faction. Very much a team player and will do what I am told but can step into any kind of leader position if it was necessary.

Dis_ boi_ 38

Ingame Name: Dis_boi_38
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: Prestige 3 ; DrugCartel
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 1466h 52m
Previous Factions: wow
Reasons you left: Wasn't a big faction; wanted something more
Qualities that you feel benefit us: There are two big things I do on this server: farm and mule. I have (what I believe to be) one of the biggest farms on this server and I am 1st place for mules with minimal failures and a 98% success rate
Why we should accept you over others: I would like to start working more with friends, and honestly retirement sounds pretty good for a hard working mule like me

iFrenzy0

Ingame Name: iFrenzy0
Where Are You From: UK
Drug Rank: Prestige 1 DrugCartel
Donator Rank: None Atm
Online Time (/ot): 914 Hours 52min
Previous Factions: Exile
Reasons you left: The faction practically died due to no one but me playing.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am good at doing mules previous Mule top 1 (9140 rep). I usually spend most of my time farming main drug cigars when serious I grind for long periods. I also managed to get a player shop.
Why we should accept you over others: I will be a useful teammate as I have played for a very long period which means I have a vast knowledge of how most things work especially on this server.

lianamayte_

Template:
Ingame Name: lianamayte
Where Are You From: NY
Drug Rank: chemist
Donator Rank: none rn
Online Time (/ot): 193hr 41m (i started playing like a month ago)
Previous Factions: n/a
Reasons you left: n/a
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am trusty, hardworking, I've never raided anyone, I have my own farm, I have played before the reset so I know the game well, I'm familiar with most commands, and Idk if this helps but I am a great mule so I could do jobs for ppl in the faction.
Why we should accept you over others: the reasons I gave in the prev question.

Last edited:

Requestedsteak1

Qualities that you feel benefit us:I think I would benefit from this faction by farming and doing jobs that other people wouldn't do like clearing out an area.
Why we should accept you over others: I am a friend;ly teenager that wants some friendly people to be able to play with and just to have a fun time.
Application Denied, Thanks for applying

Requestedsteak1

Qualities: Have the time to grind and am not selfish. Multiple farms, particularly large sugar farm.
Why you should accept over others: Good at building farms and stuff.. Would put the time and effort into helping with large farms to benefit the whole faction. Very much a team player and will do what I am told but can step into any kind of leader position if it was necessary.
Application Denied, Thanks for applying

Requestedsteak1

Application Denied, Thanks for Applying

Requestedsteak1

Ingame Name: iFrenzy0
Where Are You From: UK
Drug Rank: Prestige 1 DrugCartel
Donator Rank: None Atm
Online Time (/ot): 914 Hours 52min
Previous Factions: Exile
Reasons you left: The faction practically died due to no one but me playing.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am good at doing mules previous Mule top 1 (9140 rep). I usually spend most of my time farming main drug cigars when serious I grind for long periods. I also managed to get a player shop.
Why we should accept you over others: I will be a useful teammate as I have played for a very long period which means I have a vast knowledge of how most things work especially on this server.

Requestedsteak1

Ingame Name: Dis_boi_38
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: Prestige 3 ; DrugCartel
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 1466h 52m
Previous Factions: wow
Reasons you left: Wasn't a big faction; wanted something more
Qualities that you feel benefit us: There are two big things I do on this server: farm and mule. I have (what I believe to be) one of the biggest farms on this server and I am 1st place for mules with minimal failures and a 98% success rate
Why we should accept you over others: I would like to start working more with friends, and honestly retirement sounds pretty good for a hard working mule like me

JTGGaming

Ingame Name: Shadowman362

Where Are You From: USA

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot): 35hr

Previous Factions: none that i recall

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: experience working alongside staff in drug servers, experience with drug servers, mature when needed, i can be a mindless slave if need be

Why we should accept you over others: I have over a year of experience in Mafia from 2014-2016 setting up multi-wall bases by hand, raiding, pvping. I wasn't the biggest autofarmer during my time with Mafia, my faction already had people more skilled in that area. I was running around with the Darkh faction (i think that was name of our faction) we we're really good friends with Ned (head mod) and occasionally talked with Alanna. Long story short I have experience in the drug server community and calmly dealing with issues that arise. I smoke a ton of weed, hit dabs in the discord, i self identify as funny asf, im pretty chill and down for any job in the faction.

merry_muffin

IGN: merry_muffin
Where are you from: Australia
Drug Rank: Dealer
Donor Rank: MVP++
Online time: 30hrs
Previous Factions: Nil
Reasons left: nil
Qualities that may benefit us: I have a lot of free time cause cover and i grind like crazy :)
Why we should accept me over others: Im easy to get along with and i know how to play the game :)

Rzca

Ingame Name: Shadowman362

Where Are You From: USA

Drug Rank: Chemist

Donator Rank:

Online Time (/ot): 35hr

Previous Factions: none that i recall

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: experience working alongside staff in drug servers, experience with drug servers, mature when needed, i can be a mindless slave if need be

Why we should accept you over others: I have over a year of experience in Mafia from 2014-2016 setting up multi-wall bases by hand, raiding, pvping. I wasn't the biggest autofarmer during my time with Mafia, my faction already had people more skilled in that area. I was running around with the Darkh faction (i think that was name of our faction) we we're really good friends with Ned (head mod) and occasionally talked with Alanna. Long story short I have experience in the drug server community and calmly dealing with issues that arise. I smoke a ton of weed, hit dabs in the discord, i self identify as funny asf, im pretty chill and down for any job in the faction.
Application Accepted! Msg rzca or any of the other co-owners in game or on discord for an invite!

Rzca

IGN: merry_muffin
Where are you from: Australia
Drug Rank: Dealer
Donor Rank: MVP++
Online time: 30hrs
Previous Factions: Nil
Reasons left: nil
Qualities that may benefit us: I have a lot of free time cause cover and i grind like crazy :)
Why we should accept me over others: Im easy to get along with and i know how to play the game :)
Application Denied. Thanks for applying!

Latest posts