ChengzzTPL

Ingame Name:
Where Are You From: UK
Drug Rank: DrugBaron
Donator Rank: MVP/Helper
Online Time (/ot): 100hrs
Previous Factions: None
Reasons you left: Haven't found the right faction for me
Qualities that you feel benefit us: My rank, ive spent a lot of time on the server aswell so I know how to grind make money for the faction and pvp.
Why we should accept you over others: I know a lot about this server and factions as I have played in a few on other servers. I am good at farming and bringing in money for the faction. I also enjoy having fun and just playing minecraft. I am good with redstone aswell for raiding. I look forward to hearing back from you. Many Thanks

Fran

Ingame name: Fran

Where are you from Mexico but I live in Vancouver

Drug Rank: Mass Producer

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online time: 77 Hours

Previous Factions: N/A

Reason you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Loyal and on the grind.

Why we should accept you over others: I have no previous alliance with other factions so I will be loyal to you. I have a background with auto farms for factions and I have a couple of my own here. I have endless armor for PVP since it is MVP+ and I am very active.
I'm also down to raid/farm/ or PVP when needed.

Last edited:

ChengzzTPL

Ingame Name: ChengzzTPL
Drug Rank: Drugbaron
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot): 109hrs
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us:

I'm dedicated and I have years of experience on factions servers. I've been playing factions since 2013, and I've been playing various drug servers since 2015. I have created hundreds of farms and completed many large scale projects that include a 5x5 chunk auto mushroom that I completed with a friend from bedrock to sky limit. I am very knowledgeable in Redstone.

Why we should accept you over others: I am undyingly loyal. I have no previous allegiances and at the moment I am alone, meaning that I won't betray the faction. I have been playing on this server on various accounts periodically since 2016. I have not been toxic in chat and I have no history of rule breaking whatsoever.

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: ChengzzTPL
Drug Rank: Drugbaron
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot): 109hrs
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us:

I'm dedicated and I have years of experience on factions servers. I've been playing factions since 2013, and I've been playing various drug servers since 2015. I have created hundreds of farms and completed many large scale projects that include a 5x5 chunk auto mushroom that I completed with a friend from bedrock to sky limit. I am very knowledgeable in Redstone.

Why we should accept you over others: I am undyingly loyal. I have no previous allegiances and at the moment I am alone, meaning that I won't betray the faction. I have been playing on this server on various accounts periodically since 2016. I have not been toxic in chat and I have no history of rule breaking whatsoever.
Your application has been accepted! Message thehuntinmaniac, rzca, or requestedsteak1 in-game or on discord for an invite.

VerverT91

Where Are You From:french
Drug Rank: im nex idk
Donator Rank:what is it plaise
Online Time (/ot): 46 min
Previous Factions: i dont have
Reasons you left: no reason

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame name: Fran

Where are you from Mexico but I live in Vancouver

Drug Rank: Mass Producer

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online time: 77 Hours

Previous Factions: N/A

Reason you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Loyal and on the grind.

Why we should accept you over others: I have no previous alliance with other factions so I will be loyal to you. I have a background with auto farms for factions and I have a couple of my own here. I have endless armor for PVP since it is MVP+ and I am very active.
I'm also down to raid/farm/ or PVP when needed.
Your application has been accepted! pm thehuntinmaniac, rzca, or requestedsteak1 in-game or message me on discord (SandyGrandma#6906) for an invite.

jayketh

Ingame Name: jayketh
Where Are You From: Australia
Drug Rank: Kingpin
Donator Rank: Null
Online Time (/ot): 91 Hours
Previous Factions: Null
Reasons you left: Null
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Can handle my own in PvP, I'm quite active and enjoy grinding MCDrugs and enjoy assisting other people.
Why we should accept you over others: I recently started playing MC after a 6-7 year hiatus, use to play in a pretty large clan on a different drug server and overall just miss the comradery and fun clans use to have. I'm dedicated to helping people and just making people have an overall fun and enjoyable experience when they play.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Latest posts