Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Retirement Faction Recruitment

cookerchimera

Ingame Name: cookerchimera.
Where Are You From: canada.
Drug Rank: producer.
I d'ont have a Donator Rank.
Online Time (/ot): 54h & 45 min
Previous Factions: not any big factions.
Reasons you left: wanted to join a bigger faction.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: hard working on things that i like.
Why we should accept you over others: I think that i can be a good tools for the factions if you give me a chance to proove myself

Rzca

Ingame Name: CreeperHasMuffin
Where Are You From: USA
Drug Rank: Chemist
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 86 hours
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Very good at excavating and building infrastructure, active in game and chat, and while not very smart, Hard working and honest. Chat Reaction Expert and Raiding Enjoyer
Why we should accept you over others: 1. Not Toxic. (real) 2. Owns Cool fish pond in base. 3. Has Mic
Your application has been accepted! Message thehuntinmaniac, rzca, or nikmt in-game or on discord for an invite.

Rzca

Ingame Name: KitKatlynn
Drug Rank: grower
Online Time (/ot): 34 hours and 49 minutes
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am great at farming and love to expand buildings. Quick at picking up building plans.
Why we should accept you over others: I would dedicate a lot of time to the faction. great team player and love interacting and helping
Your application has been denied. We would like for you to have more playing time. Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Rzca

Ingame Name: angeloes_101_cuz
Where Are You From: Australia (Straya mate)
Drug Rank: Kingpin
Donator Rank: VIP
Online Time (/ot): too many - 320 hrs
Previous Factions: Bratva
Reasons you left: It got disbanded and then the base got raided shortly after.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I spend a lot of time bulding farms and grinding them so I know how to make good money.
Why we should accept you over others: Got like 20 spawners (cow, blaze, skeleton, zombie and cave spiders) and built lot's of big farms. I also have a drill mk 3 for mining out areas and autoreplant for farming. Never broken any rules or been toxic in chat besides a being a bit of a smartarse but that's all in good spirit. Also do my best to help players here and there with free armor and advice.
Your application has been accepted! Message thehuntinmaniac, rzca, or nikmt in-game or on discord for an invite.

Rzca

Ingame Name: cookerchimera.
Where Are You From: canada.
Drug Rank: producer.
I d'ont have a Donator Rank.
Online Time (/ot): 54h & 45 min
Previous Factions: not any big factions.
Reasons you left: wanted to join a bigger faction.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: hard working on things that i like.
Why we should accept you over others: I think that i can be a good tools for the factions if you give me a chance to proove myself

Your application has been denied. Thanks for applying!

Aubie

Ingame Name: Aubie2002
Drug Rank: I am currently smuggler, but have the ability to rank up quite a bit. I am saving up so I can rank up and prestige all at once.
Online Time (/ot): 91 hours
Previous Factions: None
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am very well equipped with many aspects of MCD. I love to design and build bases, I enjoy farming, do not mind muling, and look to make fun out of everything! I am an excellent team player and work well with others. I would love to contribute and find a faction full of others that desire to contribute just as much as I do. I am respectful of others and look for the same respect in return. I am willing to do just about anything, and would love to join the faction.
Why we should accept you over others: I am a very active player and am open to doing all sorts of activities present on MCD. I currently have my own bases, and am looking to find a faction to begin playing with and making friends in. I do not mind sharing my bases (except my vault, of course) with other trusted players, and hope to help the faction in building new bases and farms with heightened efficiency and protection. I am looking for more than just a base to use; instead, I am seeking a community of other players that I can enjoy and prosper in. I am willing to help benefit the faction in any shape or form that I can, and will do so to the best of my abilities. I currently have no feuds with other players on the server, except for Genderless for always stealing my chat reactions (joking, lol). I am out to have fun and am looking forward to having a community to do so with, making friends as I go along!
Objects/abilities I have to offer: I currently have access to a reef and fishing village (for fishing troppies), an auto cactus farm (25x25), and a medium-sized manual farm, currently growing beets and potatoes (currently 32 9x9 plots, more to come). I have my own vault, so I will not be asking to use anybody else's. I can use my Jackhammer MK4 to quickly excavate areas for new bases, and have access to large amount of obsidian and lava. I am currently in the process of expanding my armory on a daily basis. I have many other tools than my jackhammer, which will help in the additional expansion of bases and collection of resources.

Last edited:

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Aubie2002
Drug Rank: I am currently smuggler, but have the ability to rank up quite a bit. I am saving up so I can rank up and prestige all at once.
Online Time (/ot): 91 hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am very well equipped with many aspects of MCD. I love to design and build bases, I enjoy farming, do not mind muling, and look to make fun out of everything! I am an excellent team player and work well with others. I would love to contribute and find a faction full of others that desire to contribute just as much as I do. I am respectful of others and look for the same respect in return. I am willing to do just about anything, and would love to join the faction.
Why we should accept you over others: I am a very active player and am open to doing all sorts of activities present on MCD. I currently have my own bases, and am looking to find a faction to begin playing with and making friends in. I do not mind sharing my bases (except my vault, of course) with other trusted players, and hope to help the faction in building new bases and farms with heightened efficiency and protection. I am looking for more than just a base to use; instead, I am seeking a community of other players that I can enjoy and prosper in. I am willing to help benefit the faction in any shape or form that I can, and will do so to the best of my abilities. I currently have no feuds with other players on the server, except for Genderless for always stealing my chat reactions (joking, lol). I am out to have fun and am looking forward to having a community to do so with, making friends as I go along!
Objects/abilities I have to offer: I currently have access to a reef and fishing village (for fishing troppies), an auto cactus farm (25x25), and a medium-sized manual farm, currently growing beets and potatoes (currently 32 9x9 plots, more to come). I have my own vault, so I will not be asking to use anybody else's. I can use my Jackhammer MK4 to quickly excavate areas for new bases, and have access to large amount of obsidian and lava. I am currently in the process of expanding my armory on a daily basis. I have many other tools than my jackhammer, which will help in the additional expansion of bases and collection of resources.

teddtizready

Retirement Faction Recruitment
There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.

This is the second map that we have been together as a faction! We are looking to keep growing to have a close group that plays together and has fun together!
Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:
Ingame Name:teddyizready
Where Are You From:us
Drug Rank: smuggler
Donator Rank:mvp
Online Time (/ot):40
Previous Factions:BangBang
Reasons you left:none
Qualities that you feel benefit us:im donator rank and im eagar to farm for as long as possible. So far ive had to adapt as a solo player so my base is just a hole that i blew up with tnt that is very big.

Why we should accept you over others: im really passionate about playing the game ive recently come back after years of not playing and i want to get back into it. Im very active as a player and i could do alot for community with such high quality

Last edited:

HazK04

Ingame Name: HazK04
Where Are You From: Australia
Drug Rank: Massproducer (Saving up to prestige in one go: Currently at $3million)
Donator Rank: None
Online Time: 108 hours
Reasons You Left: None
Qualities That You Feel Benefit Us:
I love building and designing all types of bases, farms and other areas and currently have large bases in both Farm-M and Farm-A that are capable of growing a wide range of different crops (both bases, mainly Farm-A, utilise a little redstone automation that enables harvesting to become just a little faster and more manageable). I am capable of transferring these skills in order to assist in building up this faction's defenses and crop production and will be willing to supply my bases (and its resources) in order to assist if the need arises.

I don't mind doing mule jobs (Mule rep 983) and often find myself doing them not only to gain a little extra cash on the side but to help others on the server and have a break/chill from grinding my own crops. I am able to assist in helping run wide quantities of product in a short time span and have found my own ways to most sale points whilst playing strategically to avoid the police (whenever they're on) and other obstacles like prison campers.

I am friendly, have no beef with anyone on the server and am always looking to make new friends and join a new gaming community that offers a different environment to what I’m previously used to when playing on this server, as I have been soloing my entire time on MCDrugs. I'm also active quite regularly, flexible and work well in a team environment alongside others, helping and assisting wherever and whenever possible.

Why We Should Accept you over Others:
I’ve been playing Minecraft on and off since 2010 (mainly single player) and am experienced in most aspects of the game, however, am always willing to learn more from other, more experienced and knowledgeable players on the server. I don't mind doing simple jobs such as running products back and forth between sellers/bases, mining for resources and farming (both creating and harvesting manual and automatic farms). My level and hours on the server demonstrate that I am experienced in regards to how it operates and that I will be dedicated to completing and engaging with my role in this faction to the fullest extent.

I am active, trustworthy and work well in a team alongside others and have a wide range of resources and abilities at my disposal and am able to use these to assist in any way possible.

Thanks for Considering!
- Haz

Emil Kowalski

In-game Name: Emil_Mojo40
Where are you from: USA(New York)
Drug Rank: Mass Producer
Online Time: 43 Hours 55 Minutes
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I play very long hours dedicated to this server and grind farming quite a lot and I also am pretty good at PvP . In the server I have never been toxic, I am always nice to the community and asking how everyone's day is meaning I can get along with anyone.

Latest posts

Members online