goodbi

Ingame Name: goodbi
Where Are You From: USA
Drug Rank: Mass Producer
Donator Rank: vip+
Online Time (/ot): 144 hr
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm very thorough when building bases and farms in order to maximize on protection and profitability. I follow through on every minor detail in order to gain the most payback.
Why we should accept you over others: I'm very good at taking direction but also making good decisions when needed. I can be a leader and train people with less
experience while also be open to to criticism when it is of benefit to the future of my team. I handle constructive critisism very well and I don't make excuses when I do something wrong.

Last edited:
Ingame Name: FlorisBieBie
Where Are You From: NC, US
Drug Rank: Producer
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 2214
Previous Factions: None this map (Aegis before)
Reasons you left: Drama
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Bored, no games to play but will start MCD again if I find a faction.
Why we should accept you over others: Like I said, I have no other games to play. I'm familiar with MCD and how factions work and I love building. like love it. I can design fancy chest rooms, farms that look nice, etc... I can VC as well!

nikmt

Helper
Helper
Ingame Name: virgo2939
Where Are You From: Minnesota
Drug Rank: Chemist
Donator Rank: n/a
Online Time (/ot): 87 hrs
Previous Factions: 69028201
Reasons you left: It was my faction I disband it because it was only me and a friend but she didn't play often enough so i seen no point in having it
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm online a lot, like to farm & get the drugs to sell i also enjoy building! I like to look for bases although i don't really find anything often lol.
Why we should accept you over others: I'd help you guys out with anything you need really! Like i said im online a lot. enjoy building, could help build farms! I've been playing minecraft for years and just recently got back into it and i really enjoy this server so im looking to make new friends also! :)
Your application has been denied! Thanks for applying!

nikmt

Helper
Helper
Ingame Name: FrickOffKid

Where Are You From: NC (EST)

Drug Rank: KingPin

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): 268

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I take a college class and I'm currently on break so I'm going to be playing a lot more. I like to grind anything (mule runs, farming, making farms, automating farms, raiding). I understand cannons to a certain degree, I usually raid bases on this server with a one sand stacker or 20 stack. I enjoy pvping and I can hold myself in factions fights, but by no means will I call myself a god at PVP, I'm alright.

Why we should accept you over others: I enjoy running drug/mule runs, on the last map with prison being in the middle of the ocean I would run mules for hours just because I had nothing else to do. The ocean would slow me down tremendously but I still took runs only to prison. I usually just watch twitch or youtube on my other monitor and run mules, the last map I got around one thousand successful jobs taken in less than one month. Prison being extremely close to spawn on this map, I can take a lot of mule/drug runs. Normally when people are camping in prison I just sell at Vip+ to get the 6% selling bonus.

Interesting facts:
Bench: 315 225 x 18
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 505
Your application has been accepted! Message Irihapeti, thehuntinmaniac or rzca in game or on discord for an invite.

nikmt

Helper
Helper
Ingame Name: ddlewis69207
Where Are You From: america
Drug Rank:chemist2
Donator Rank:none
Online Time (/ot):206hours
Previous Factions:undisclosed
Reasons you left:there toxic
Qualities that you feel benefit us:i am really nice when i get to know you and i am online alot
Why we should accept you over others:cuz i am active

nikmt

Helper
Helper
Ingame Name: FlorisBieBie
Where Are You From: NC, US
Drug Rank: Mule
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 2214
Previous Factions: None this map (Aegis before)
Reasons you left: Drama
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Bored, no games to play but will start MCD again if I find a faction.
Why we should accept you over others: Like I said, I have no other games to play. I'm familiar with MCD and how factions work and I love building. like love it. I can design fancy chest rooms, farms that look nice, etc... I can VC as well!

nikmt

Helper
Helper
Ingame Name: goodbi
Where Are You From: USA
Drug Rank: Mass Producer
Donator Rank: vip+
Online Time (/ot): 144 hr

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm very thorough when building bases and farms in order to maximize on protection and profitability. I follow through on every minor detail in order to gain the most payback.
Why we should accept you over others: I'm very good at taking direction but also making good decisions when needed. I can be a leader and train people with less
experience while also be open to to criticism when it is of benefit to the future of my team. I handle constructive critisism very well and I don't make excuses when I do something wrong.
Your application has been accepted! Message Irihapeti, thehuntinmaniac or rzca in game or on discord for an invite.

KendigBoi1

Ingame Name: KendigBoi1
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: Dealer
Donator Rank: NA
Online Time (/ot): 23 hours 35 minutes
Previous Factions: na
Reasons you left: na
Qualities that you feel benefit us: The ability to get others donator ranks in the future as well as
Why we should accept you over others: Willingness to learn.. and do selflessly.

Frewzle2892

Retirement Faction Recruitment
There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.

This is the second map that we have been together as a faction! We are looking to keep growing to have a close group that plays together and has fun together!
Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:
Ingame Name:
Drug Rank:
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot):
Previous Factions:
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Why we should accept you over others:

Ingame Name: Frewzle2682
Where Are You From: Central Oregon
Drug Rank: Trafficker about to be Grower
Online Time (/ot): 5hrs but dedicated
Previous Factions: NA
Reasons you left: NA

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Proficient raider, consistency, base building
Why we should accept you over others: I love to bring light hearted energy wherever I go. Im just trying to have a good time out here and would like to open the
opportunity of reciprocation.

nikmt

Helper
Helper
Ingame Name: KendigBoi1
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: Dealer
Online Time (/ot): 23 hours 35 minutes
Previous Factions: na
Reasons you left: na
Qualities that you feel benefit us: The ability to get others donator ranks in the future as well as
Why we should accept you over others: Willingness to learn.. and do selflessly.

MeChitty

Ingame Name: MeChitty
Where Are You From: United States, TN
Drug Rank: Chemist (Coulda been drug baron but got a gambling problem :3)
Donator Rank: MVP but gonna upgrade to + soon
Online Time (/ot): 30 hours now
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Activity, talkative, easy to talk to, and loyal.
Why we should accept you over others: I will do whatever asked and will try my best to contribute to the faction as much as possible. Also it's always nice having a crack head on the team

Last edited:

nikmt

Helper
Helper
Ingame Name: Frewzle2682
Where Are You From: Central Oregon
Drug Rank: Trafficker about to be Grower
Online Time (/ot): 5hrs but dedicated
Previous Factions: NA
Reasons you left: NA

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Proficient raider, consistency, base building
Why we should accept you over others: I love to bring light hearted energy wherever I go. Im just trying to have a good time out here and would like to open the
opportunity of reciprocation.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.