Revenant Recruitment

Empathy

In-Game name: _Empathy
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 115hrs
Discord?: Keshaire#4627
Timezone?: Mountain time US
How often do you play?: Like all day everyday (currently still on Summer break)
What other factions have you been in this map if any: A couple very small ones with personal friends of mine who I have chosen to leave as they are not active (bruhmoments, rubblekingz).
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): DrugsAreBad (my own)
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Definitely raiding and looting
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP maybe a 4-5 ? (Still adapting to 1.9), building 7, autofarms 2 (Don't know many designs but I'm experienced with redstone and can learn real quick)
Why do you want to join the faction: It looks like a really good faction and as I'm getting more into the server I want to move past these small gigs that don't do too much and be more involved in the community.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I won't do anything that could compromise the faction or inconvenience other members.

The player that recommended you to the faction: None

Hvaghost

In-Game name: HvaGhost.

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler.

Donor Rank: None.

Online time? (type /ot in game): 24 hr i Think im not sure.

Discord?: RR Elite#6548

Timezone?: Europé.

How often do you play?: i play almost all day when i can if i cant i will be on later when i can or have time.

What other factions have you been in this map if any: i have been in a faction called Dawg before

What factions have you been in last map (if you played): i havnt played last season i joined kinda
reasently but im already a pretty desent player and i know the map clearly without any help.

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I love to farm and mule i am a
really good mule/farmer i made alot of Money yesterday from just farming.

What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): in pvp i would rate my self
5 and in building 7 and farm 10 and last but not least mule 9.

Why do you want to join the faction: i wanna join the faction becouse i want to comunicate more with player
im usually a quiet player but i want to change that by joining a faction.

Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes i understand all rulse and stuff and i promiess i wont harm anyone or anything in the faction if i get accepted.

The player that recommended you to the faction: no one i found it while searching and tough it looked intresting.

Last edited:

Hvaghost

[QUOTE="H

Drug Rank: Grower

Donor Rank: None.

Online time? (type /ot in game): 24 hr i Think im not sure.

Discord?: RR Elite#6548

Timezone?: Europé.

How often do you play?: i play almost all day when i can if i cant i will be on later when i can or have time.

What other factions have you been in this map if any: i have been in a faction called Dawg before

What factions have you been in last map (if you played): i havnt played last season i joined kinda
reasently but im already a pretty desent player and i know the map clearly without any help.

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I love to farm and mule i am a
really good mule/farmer i made alot of Money yesterday from just farming.

What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): in pvp i would rate my self
5 and in building 7 and farm 10 and last but not least mule 9.

Why do you want to join the faction: i wanna join the faction becouse i want to comunicate more with player
im usually a quiet player but i want to change that by joining a faction.

Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes i understand all rulse and stuff and i promiess i wont harm anyone or anything in the faction if i get accepted.

The player that recommended you to the faction: no one i found it while searching and tough it looked intresting.

Last edited:

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
In-Game name: ParrotChit - most likely changing to Parrot4K soon.
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist - Helper
Donor Rank: MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): around 265h
Discord?: Parrot#1440
Timezone?: Central Standard
How often do you play?: Every day for at least 1-2 hours.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: OhChit, and Vortex
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PVP, Build, Raids, and Farming
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP - 5/10 | Building - 7/10 | Raids - 6/10 | Farming - 9/10
Why do you want to join the faction: Vertigo seems like a good choice for me due to my skills in factions. Vortex has become inactive and I want to stay busy. :)
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.
The player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied
To both apps

Last edited:
In-Game name: Banana87
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Haven't joined server looking for server to join
Online time? (type /ot in game): Total game time probably about 8k hours, server time 0 min
Discord?: Yes,
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: About 3 hours per day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PVP and Build
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 7-8 PVP, 8 Builder
Why do you want to join the faction: Looking for a server to join and don't feel like playing alone
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: No one

HackHunter_115

VIP
In-Game name:HackHunter_115
Drug Rank / Cop : junky
Donor Rank: VIP+(need to reclaim)
Online time? (type /ot in game):20min
Discord?:yes
Timezone?: Center/pacific
How often do you play?: I didnt know the update started until know but im sure to play 4_5 hrs a day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None this map
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Delta(leader/coleader)
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):i can do all but mostly build and farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):7 pvp 9 building 9 farming
Why do you want to join the faction: my boi salty is in it and we been friends in last map.

Kent064

In-Game name: Kent064
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: KingPin
Online time? (type /ot in game):202 hours
Discord?:kent064#7339
Timezone?:EST
How often do you play?: Often (whenever I have time)
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My own, I got accepted into delta but I declined that.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): n/a
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP: 1-3, Building: 8-9, Autofarm: expired & saving up for tokens
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to get better, grow faster and help the faction out.

The player that recommended you to the faction: Giit

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied

Last edited:
In-Game name: Banana87
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 21hours 30min
Discord?: banana87#0634
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: Everyday 5ish hours per day on average
What other factions have you been in this map if any: FUB (my own solo faction)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PVP/Build
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP 4-5 Build 7-8 autofarm 8-9
Why do you want to join the faction: Want people to play with and have more fun

The player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.