2023 Gold Founder
In-Game name: BigRedBANDS
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drug Baron
Donor Rank: MVP++ (boss souls)
Online time? (type /ot in game): 4153 hours
Discord?: BigRedBands#6343
Timezone?: Pacific Standard Time
How often do you play?: Erryday Mayne
What other factions have you been in this map if any: TrapStars (farm)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I was in Makaveli Vortex Aegis Conquest and ConQueso/Farmers Union
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Sell Drugs/ Post Mules (Gettin HELLA Dough)
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 3 building: 9 autofarms: 6
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yea
Why do you want to join the faction: I PvPed with MisFits in the 10v10 in prison the other day against eden and 4threich and i enjoyed it so im tryna be casual alongside misfits in situations that dont require every person possible
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: FatherVex

[/QUOTE]
As an honorary Co-Leader of Misfits (and vice-versa for Lurnn in Defiance), I hereby deny your application. We've found you to be uncapable of being a beneficial asset to Misfits.

And I swear, that's on my momma.

SE_

In-Game name: SE
Drug
Rank / Cop Rank: I'm not even sure tbh but its high
Donor
time? (type /ot in game): 5444.33/hr
Discord?:
OP#1337
Timezone?:
EST
How
often do you play?: like once a week
What
other factions have you been in this map if any: Pog, Eden, Aegis, Defiance, TrapStars
What
factions have you been in last map (if you played): Misfits, Pog, CREAMPIE
What
is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): wear skirts and fuck boys
What
would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 11/10 all of them
Are
you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: no
Why
do you want to join the faction: My hands hurt from farming id rather have faction members do it for me
Do
you understand the rules/guidelines?: sorta
The
player that recommended you to the faction if any: Lurnn

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
denied
please refrain from making troll apps in the future

_George_Floyd

In-Game name: _George_Floyd
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DrugBaron
Donor Rank: MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 89 hours
Discord?: _George_Floyd#2645
Timezone?: Eastern
How often do you play?: bout 5 hours a day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: I owned Dababy
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): no facs i just went solo
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): autofarm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 7 autofarm: 7 building: 7.5
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yes as much as possible
Why do you want to join the faction: i feel i have improved after seeing what you guys told me when i asked what could i improve on i took that advice and now have changed that so i no longer ask for money or be toxic in chat so i have improved on that majorily. I feel that i can do well in the fac everywhere i would be nice to anyone no matter the rank or money, im ready to work anytime and do anything
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: RaidingEverybody

Rayzin1YT

In-Game name:Rayzin1YT
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank:N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game):3 hours 29 minutes
Discord?:Rayzin1#0293
Timezone?:US eastern timezone
How often do you play?:quite often
What other factions have you been in this map if any:eek:nly my own
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):pvp/farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):pvp:8 building: 6 autofarms:8
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: oh course
Why do you want to join the faction: i feel that playing in a bigger faction is way more fun and we can help each other!
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: N/A

KitKatlynn

In-Game name: KitKatlynn
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: junky
Donor Rank: none
Online time? (type /ot in game): 13hrs, I played more before the newest resets
Discord?: KitKatelyn#9988
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: I just started up again on this server, but I play almost every day or everyother day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): a few before last reset, but I forgot the names
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): autofarm and build
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 5 (pretty good but I lag in pvp lol), building: 7, I have patience to build large building but not very creative, autofarm: 10, love farming and making it efficient
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: if I have the money I try my best to benefit the faction and its protections
Why do you want to join the faction: seems like a pretty powerful and safe faction, would be grateful to join and to help as needed
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes I understand and agree with them
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: I believe jakeman

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied
Denied
Denied

Become active in our voice chats and maybe we will consider

RickyTheSloth

In-Game name: RickyTheSloth
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 3 Hours
Discord?:RickyTheSloth#4432

Timezone?: CDT

How often do you play?: I'm very new to the server but each day I could easily put in 2 hours!
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None but I have experience playing Factions on other servers!
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None I'm very new to the server and joined yesterday!
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I love to PvP and build farms but I'm not very good at automated ones. But I love making manual farms!
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP:7.5 Building:6 Autofarms:4
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes, I am 100% down to do this but I must have access to the base I'm buying walls for.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want a group of people to chill with and I love to PvP. So this faction seems amazing for me!
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes and I have read them thoroughly!
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None just saw an advert in chat.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
The discord in your first post? I clicked on the link and it says its expired
fixed
In-Game name: RickyTheSloth
Online time? (type /ot in game): 3 Hours
Discord?:RickyTheSloth#4432

Timezone?: CDT
How often do you play?: I'm very new to the server but each day I could easily put in 2 hours!
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None but I have experience playing Factions on other servers!
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None I'm very new to the server and joined yesterday!
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I love to PvP and build farms but I'm not very good at automated ones. But I love making manual farms!
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP:7.5 Building:6 Autofarms:4
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes, I am 100% down to do this but I must have access to the base I'm buying walls for.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want a group of people to chill with and I love to PvP. So this faction seems amazing for me!
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes and I have read them thoroughly!
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None just saw an advert in chat.
denied

Caboosey

In-Game name: Dr_Caboose

Drug Rank / Cop Rank:
Smuggler

Donor Rank:
VIP

Online time? (type /ot in game):
9h 13m

Discord?:
Caboosey#7848

Timezone?:
Perth 8+ GMT

How often do you play?:
Semi-Regularly I'd like to say acouple hours every Second day

What other factions have you been in this map if any:
N/A

What factions have you been in last map (if you played):
N/A

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
Build and farm, Due to me 200 + MS I'd like to refrain from PVPing but can if needed too
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP 2/10 | Building 6/10 | Autofarms 5/10

Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes

Why do you want to join the faction: This Faction seems like a good start for someone who's relitivaly new to the server, I enjoy it a bit (the reason why i donated in the firstplace with such little play time) It seems like a new home for me server wise, Since the old faction server I was playing on died out years ago and I really enjoy the farming playstyle of the server, so I may aswell put my farming / building skills to good use with a circle of friends (hopefully)
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

The player that recommended you to the faction if any:
N/A Saw it Advertised on chat

Last edited:

ALEXTHESER

In-Game name:ALEXTHESER
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Smuggler(Almost trafficker)
Donor Rank:NONE
Online time? (type /ot in game):5 hours,45 mins
Discord?:ALEXTHESER
Timezone?:EEST
How often do you play?:eek:ften (once 2 days sometimes everyday, might take some brakes though at some point)
What other factions have you been in this map if any:Derps(A faction created by me with 1 member)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):Not played
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):buildng is my favorite, because I never actually really was into PVP or automatic farms.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):pVP 3 to 5, Building 9,Auto farms 4 to 7
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: sometimes
Why do you want to join the faction: because I would like to be in a faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:yes
The player that recommended you to the faction if any:NONE

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
A
In-Game name: Dr_Caboose

Drug Rank / Cop Rank:
Smuggler

Donor Rank:
VIP

Online time? (type /ot in game):
9h 13m

Discord?:
Caboosey#7848

Timezone?:
Perth 8+ GMT

How often do you play?:
Semi-Regularly I'd like to say acouple hours every Second day

What other factions have you been in this map if any:
N/A

What factions have you been in last map (if you played):
N/A

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
Build and farm, Due to me 200 + MS I'd like to refrain from PVPing but can if needed too
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP 2/10 | Building 6/10 | Autofarms 5/10

Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes

Why do you want to join the faction: This Faction seems like a good start for someone who's relitivaly new to the server, I enjoy it a bit (the reason why i donated in the firstplace with such little play time) It seems like a new home for me server wise, Since the old faction server I was playing on died out years ago and I really enjoy the farming playstyle of the server, so I may aswell put my farming / building skills to good use with a circle of friends (hopefully)

The player that recommended you to the faction if any:
N/A Saw it Advertised on chat
Accepted, please join our discord to recieve an inv to the fac and for us to know you, @ me or any of the other cos

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
In-Game name:ALEXTHESER
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Smuggler(Almost trafficker)
Donor Rank:NONE
Online time? (type /ot in game):5 hours,45 mins
Discord?:ALEXTHESER
Timezone?:EEST
How often do you play?:eek:ften (once 2 days sometimes everyday, might take some brakes though at some point)
What other factions have you been in this map if any:Derps(A faction created by me with 1 member)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):Not played
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):buildng is my favorite, because I never actually really was into PVP or automatic farms.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):pVP 3 to 5, Building 9,Auto farms 4 to 7
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: sometimes
Why do you want to join the faction: because I would like to be in a faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:yes
The player that recommended you to the faction if any:NONE
Denied

Mokkamann98

MVP++
In-Game name: møkkamann
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: dw about that
Donor Rank: the one they yoinked a playervault from
Online time? (type /ot in game): like 4 hours this map
Discord?: hmu on ventrilo
Timezone?: REDACTED
How often do you play?: about as often as spalw
What other factions have you been in this map if any: the good one
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): the good one
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): bitching about wheat prices is my thing
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6/6/6
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: denied, thanks for applying™
Why do you want to join the faction: dw about that
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: im neamhliteartha agus cant léamh
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: shaman durex

FlyingRajin

In-Game name: FlyingRajin
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 20 hours
Discord?: Epiczero #0072
How often do you play?: everday between 8-12 hours
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 7/10-, building 4/10, autofarm 3/10
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to help and contribute in a group.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None

Seanzc

In-Game name: Seanzc
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Online time? (type /ot in game): 27h 50m
Discord?: Seanzc#4663
Timezone?: GMT +3
How often do you play?: 4-8 hours a day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Didn't play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build + Manual farming
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 7, building: 6, autofarms: 8.
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Sure
Why do you want to join the faction: Recently joined the server and got recommended to join the faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yup
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Jakeman5

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
In-Game name: møkkamann
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: dw about that
Donor Rank: the one they yoinked a playervault from
Online time? (type /ot in game): like 4 hours this map
Discord?: hmu on ventrilo
Timezone?: REDACTED
How often do you play?:
about as often as spalw
What other factions have you been in this map if any: the good one
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): the good one
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): bitching about wheat prices is my thing
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6/6/6
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: denied, thanks for applying™
Why do you want to join the faction: dw about that
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: im neamhliteartha agus cant léamh
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: shaman durex
Please refrain from making joke applications on the forums
In-Game name: FlyingRajin
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 20 hours
Discord?: Epiczero #0072
How often do you play?: everday between 8-12 hours
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 7/10-, building 4/10, autofarm 3/10
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to help and contribute in a group.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None
denied

NotSion

MVP
In-Game name: SionPanda
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: P3 Junky
Donor Rank: MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 584 hrs
Discord?: SionPanda#6351
Timezone?: BST
How often do you play?: 2-6 hours, whenever i'm off work.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Mostly my own fac and smaller facs with friends.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): D12
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Convert, farm and talk to friends.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6/8/4
Why do you want to join the faction: I have some friends in the fac and think it would be a lovely faction to be a part of.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: galaktias and Debauchee

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.