In-Game name: Vimeria
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Kingpin
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 97 Hours
Discord?: Vimeria#2283
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: Recently Been playing like 4-8 Hours a Day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Idon't remember the Name
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farming, Can make Autofarms, Pit is Great
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp -1 (Lol Need help on that) building - 4(I'm not Creative, I can do the necessasaties) Autofarms - 7 (Hard critic)
Why do you want to join the faction: I feel after playing for years I should probably get more involved with the community lol. I have been mostly a solo player for many resets and I wouldn't mind expanding my craft, learning something, teaching something and making some deeper interconnections and Revenant isa place where I know some members the most.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, completely Understood
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Sataaaaaan ( a while back )

Last edited:

Blueboi21

In-Game name: Blueboi21
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: kingpin
Donor Rank: mvp soon
Online time? (type /ot in game):258 hours
Discord?: madeline mccan
Timezone?: england
How often do you play?: alot
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Hive and Candice
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): didnt play
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build cool bases, pvp and cannon
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 7 building 10 autofarms 9
Why do you want to join the faction: because i dont like the faction im in and i want a more active faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yeah
The player that recommended you to the faction if any:flux

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.