Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Rework the jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymoo0

The current jobs system really makes most of the jobs completely pointless because of their payouts. For example, the Hunter job rewards you based on the mobs you kill. Well, jobs only pay in the farm world which has mob spawns disabled. This means you can only get money from this job with spawn eggs (Very expensive). Another example is the Florist job. Flowers do not spawn naturally in the farm world, so it basically encourages you to place your own flowers and break them afterwards. The problem with this is that you have a 1 minute cooldown between each flower you break, so that limits you to $5.56 per minute.

Compare the jobs above with ones like Quarrier and Weaponsmith. These jobs have zero cooldown between their paid actions. This means you can just dig away at the map forever and be paid for all of the blocks you break. Even Woodcutter has a cooldown for the wood you break, which seems pretty weird considering the fact that there are no trees in the farm world while there is stone everywhere.

Ways to fix these issues would be to just remove the cooldown effect, and lower the payouts to balance it out. For a job like Hunter, just make mob spawners work in the farm world. If not, then make it work in the main world.

TLDR: Jobs like Florist and Hunter are completely useless.

Raymoo0

Oh and the miner job is the worst since you lose money by placing ores, but ores don't spawn in the farm world either. You end up losing money from this job.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
But imagine the sense of accomplishment when you can finally afford a mega millions slot coin with money you’ve earned by placing and breaking flowers. It would only take about 300 hours, which personally, I think is rather fair.

J_Crafter789

2022 Gold Founder
But imagine the sense of accomplishment when you can finally afford a mega millions slot coin with money you’ve earned by placing and breaking flowers. It would only take about 300 hours, which personally, I think is rather fair.
I’m dead... ty for this comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online