Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[RUSH] HoldThisSaltv2

Status
Not open for further replies.

camsack2002

IGN: camsack2002

How long have you been playing: I have been playing on this particular server since about 4-5 weeks ago and over all about 7 years.

What can you offer to the faction: What I can offer to this faction is my pure loyalty. It might not sound like much coming from me but I am a very reliable person when it comes to factions. I can always be a plus 1 during pvp or even building or defending. I play it safe but when needed, I give all I've got. I mainly take my sources into building such as bases, farms, etc. I can put as much money as needed into the faction and I can do my part. I am good at avoiding cops as well as making fast money with built farms. I may be A junky right now but as of now I am working that up to a more valuable rank. Building and pvp may be common among factions but when I am part of a team, I literally never get off so I can be like a faction guard or more. I can also be a valuable asset for when it comes to supply runs or more. Just ask me what to do and I will put my best efforts to do the job. Need resources or anything in my reach? I can help. I just want to be a part of something again and hope for the best. So if there is a spot I would most pleasingly take it. Thanks!

sup27778

IGN: Sup27778
How long have you been playing: Minecraft: 5ish years MCDrugs: Around 3 Months
What can you offer to the faction: I can offer help with building and supplying fac with tools and items such as beacons, runes, tools, bedrock, etc. I would say im decent at pvp not extraordinary but not bad, im good at looking for raids as im a MVP and can use /fireball and /near, and i have a good success rate at finding them. On rush itself i have found 2 raids already, and im ready to move on from my faction we dont communicate and our leader is fucking banned lmao

Schlime

IGN: Schlime

How long have been playing
: I don't remember

What can you offer for the Faction: Loyalty til the brink of death (Gotchu fam); Colossal, Impenetrable Bases that you can't even fathom before your very own eyes; Strong-Willed Dedication (hardcore dickrider); Good at PvP.. I rarely miss with a bow.. I'm always down to help other members out with raids/cannons/hybrids. I can be so down to earth with you guys, You wanna be the dominating faction on Rush? I will make sure that happens, do not pass on this opportunity, it would be a wise move on your part to recruit me. You'll only gain more having me.

You'll want me as an Ally not an Enemy.

DerpiestPig

MVP
In-Game name: DerpiestPig

Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one):Just cam from MCD to Rush so I'm Junky and
my donor rank is MVP on MC-D and on Rush Nothing

How often do you play: A few hours a day now

Do you want anything from the faction?: Not really just have fun haha.

How long have you been playing on this server for: Too long JK since last map.

What other factions have you been in: I have never been in any factions on this map.

What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I'm good and PvP for the most part and I know the ins and outs of this server.

Why do you want to join the faction: Seems like a grate faction to start off in and I know some of the members.

Drew Pit

How long have you been playing: Bplaying drug servers a while since 2015, just found this server
What can you offer to the faction:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online