SatanicLoneWolf

In Game Name : SatanicLoneWolf
Length of Ban :Perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm
Staff who banned you : Damian
Staff who dealt with you : No one
Staff who have warned you previously : No one
Reason for ban on record : Trying to steal MCD content, High Teason
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Just because i am making my own server. I am not stealing anything from MCD.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I am in fact making a server but i dont think i should be banned
Why should we unban you : I enjoy playing on MCD still. And have no intention of stealing/copying any of MCD's mods or players. My friend and i have always planned to have a server like this and have planned this before i even joined the server.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : umm... I'm not sure what i can do to prevent this again? xD
How can we trust you again? : Well you never lost trust in me.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Just because someone else makes a server doesn't mean you should ban them. I do still enjoy playing on MCD. Even if i am making a server.

If this is ban does stand, i would like to add that i enjoyed playing MCD. i made a lot of new friends. Just wanted to say Thanks! :D :)

And hope MCD Lasts a year longer.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal denied. We have enough evidence from an admin to show that you intended to copy our content. Please talk to us on teamspeak tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.