Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid SendUrNoodles ESP/NameTags

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataraxy

Your IGN : ItsAtaraxy
Player to be reported : SendUrNoodles
Player being reported Rank : DeputyCheif
Describe your issue in detail : He's been busting all my invis mules so I went to watch, in invis and he still manages to find me
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel the evidence speaks for itself
Attached Evidence here :

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
After discussing this with another staff member, this is not sufficient evidence to prove any hacked client is being used. Many cops use this path to travel between the police station and the slums as well as your particles are very easy to see especially when you are looking for them as a cop.

Report Invalid

jahjac

h
After discussing this with another staff member, this is not sufficient evidence to prove any hacked client is being used. Many cops use this path to travel between the police station and the slums as well as your particles are very easy to see especially when you are looking for them as a cop.

Report Invalid
hey if you can't see the fact that he RANDOMLY just decides to show up to where he was, and that their are others complaining with anecdotes of their own, then you need to step down from checking reports... this is the most OBVIOUS stuff i've seen...

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
h

hey if you can't see the fact that he RANDOMLY just decides to show up to where he was, and that their are others complaining with anecdotes of their own, then you need to step down from checking reports... this is the most OBVIOUS stuff i've seen...

It's also quite possible that you do not know the entire story. A staff member was watching his actions at the time of this recording and they were completely justified. Please refrain from posting on player reports that do not involve yourself.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
oh yeah hes def cheating wtf how can you say hes not
Hey SE_ please do not post on other people's player/staff reports that don't involve you this is against the forum rules.

Please read the rest of the forum rules here: https://mc-drugs.com/threads/website-rules.3/
h

This also goes for you, and the reason he came from such an odd angle was that he had frisked someone at the slums but unfortunately had a full inventory, so he went to cop spawn to sell the drugs and was returning to pick up the rest that was on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.