Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Skunkworks faction recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpusher11

VIP+
This is our third year on this server, we’ve never been a huge faction. But we’ve caused a lot of damage. We’re finally looking to expand, we’re not looking to be huge and would prefer to have a few decent players vs a ton of bad players. We are in the process of building a faction base, anyone who joins will have free access of this base and farm. Once we trust you you will be trusted with our other hidden farms. What we are looking for is,

18+ we are all over 20.

Prefer some experience with red stone,

Good at pvp is a plus ( I personally suck),

Likes raiding and proffiencent at cannon building.

Otherwise we’re pretty laid back, not to picky about taxes and all that, as long as the faction bank has money in it. We are alright with people who can’t be on 24/7. I’m only on a few hours a day.

And no cheaters, were not looking to have our factions rep tainted with cheating, like vanguards.

Now you guys know how these threads work. Give me some basic info, strengths and weaknesses, time on the server, age, favorite kind of pizza, ext.

Jpusher11

VIP+
Bump!! The faction base is close to complete and is operational. Come join us and let’s raid the other factions.

Reuben

I go by Phinehas

I am 19 years old

my gamer tag is rg15thegreat

I have been on this server for 21 hours but I played a lot before the reset

my strengths are building with Redstone, setting up Farms, I am very patient

My weaknesses Im not great at building this so they look really nice, im good at building things to work well

Favorite kind of pizza is probably pepperoni sausage, I really like almost all pizza except Hawaiian.

Duffus

Im 18 ingame name is Zombee10
i got discord and team speak
i can make 60 stacker and 80 nuke stackers for tnt cannons,
im insanely good with redstone and idk why but i love building huge farms that are insanely efficient
last server i was on i built a giant moving robot with a tnt cannon because i was bored xD so im rly good with flying machines too
im pretty new to the server but i like it and ill be on almost everyday
my only weakness is pvp, but mostly everything else im proficient at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.