Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Skyblock

Burrito2

MVP
Hello all,

I would firstly like to say that I know that there is currently a server in the works (I think), as seen on glist. But I would like to suggest that there could possible be a skyblock server. This would include having spawners, etc. and island level and so on. Now this suggestion is more likely based upon myself because I am max rank and don't have much to do but I think that it would be a very good addition and I could see myself playing it a lot.

I may be barking up the wrong tree but I thought I could suggest this and see some feedback.

Thanks,
Craig

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We're always working to improve the server, be this with big ideas or small.

SkyBlock was something that we were working on very heavily for some time. However, it is currently a very low priority due to other more important items on our agenda. If we can gauge some heavy interest (possibly from this post) we may find the time to get it out to you all. Otherwise, I'm sure it would remain how it is now for a few more weeks-months.

Schloty

MVP+
Skyblock with spawners and all that, maybe even find a way to include a drug aspect somehow? I would play it regardless and think it would be a great addition.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I would enjoy it, but I think it would end up like the creative server where people said they would spend most of their time on it but then it became scarsely used after a few weeks.

Last edited:

Burrito2

MVP
I would enjoy it, bit i think it would end up like the creative server where people said hey would spend most if their time on it but then it became scarsely used after a few weeks.

On phone will fix this spelling later lol.
Progression could be made to be quite slow, this would mean people would play it for longer

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Creative, kitpvp servers aren't usually popular. However, kitpvp does get a decent amount of players. Skyblock will get a lot of people as it is certainly a very popular and enjoyable gamemode! Nice suggestion Craig.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Uh.. Is it bad that I've never played Skyblock?

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Uh.. Is it bad that I've never played Skyblock?
I have never gone in deep on a skyblock server but its fun espically with friends. So maybe a little bad. Its only truly bad if you haven't played bedwars.

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
I'd be a frequent player on skyblock! :D

Donor ranks could be carried over for skyblock friendly commands as well

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Hardcore Skyblock with a ban system would give a lot of challenge in this situation.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Hardcore Skyblock with a ban system would give a lot of challenge in this situation.
Its not like the vanilla hardcore mode, it's sort of like hardcore factions, not op loot and a pvp arena basically.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The server and core ideas are entirely complete.

We wanted to gauge the response to the idea and this thread certainly helped. We will plan to allocate the neccesssry resources to release this to all players as soon as possible.

We welcome feedback once it's been released, we aren't looking for any ideas prior.

Thanks re-sparking the conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.