Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Snowmanking's ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowManKing

Name: Snowmanking

in Game Name : Using a texture pack to see invis people.

Length of Ban : 3 Days.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp. ban.

Staff who banned you : GotEdit.

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit.

Staff who have warned you previously : N.A. I haven't been warned, he didn't even message me about it. Just "Hey I'm going to ban you" In my opinion he should have settled it differently.

Reason for ban on record : Using a texture pack to see invis people.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They think I was using a texture pack so I can see invis people, though this is actually not true. I have a texture pack that makes the particles look better (In my opinion) Those are just the same particles as the normal client though just a slightly different texture. Also my english is not that good so explaining why I caught him is a little harder for me.
It was a misunderstanding, because of my bad english.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? : He banned me because I made a little mistake explaining the whole thing, I said "I have a texture pack to see invis people" Though I meant to say: "In My texture pack the particles have a different texture, in my opinion those look better for me.

Why should we unban you : I never used any sort of hacks ect. I will never use any, though I was just foolish and my English is not the best.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will delete the texture pack so I will be completely normal, so there can't be a misunderstanding.

How can we trust you again? : I really like the server, already play for 2 years and I'm finally cop. I don't wanna ruin that.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : It was a misunderstanding, I really don't use hacks. It was a texture pack that showed me the particles in a different texture, in my opinion those look better though have not helped me catching him.

Above here: A link of the texture pack.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
I did warn you to start off with, I messaged you when I received this screenshot saying that types of texture packs that make you able to see invisible players aren't allowed. ( http://prnt.sc/by6yct ) In the screenshot, you didn't correct yourself and I asked the person that gave me the screenshot if you sent him any extra messages and he said no. When I confronted you about this, you said that it makes you able to see that invisible player more clearly, I thought that you meant more bubbles or able to see the outline of that player. It was then I decided to showed other staff the screenshot.

I will let my admin @damian_2010 look at this and he will decide.

Thanks,
Edit.

SnowManKing

Okay, Thanks for your reply. No they just show the same particles though they are stars in my texture pack. Not bubbles as in the normal minecraft texture pack. Its slightly different though In my opinion it's better, hopefully Damian will be here soon to reply on this thread. Again, thank you for settling this so quikly. And in addition to my thread: I don't use hacks or something like that.

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi there,

You have to understand that this is incredibly suspicious to us staff, especially since you're a cop, who deals with invisible people all the time. Which is why I completely understand why Edit banned you. Although, with the ban appeal you've proven to me that this ban is unneeded, which is why I will unban you from the server, and accept this appeal.

No they just show the same particles though they are stars in my texture pack. Not bubbles as in the normal minecraft texture pack.
Please remove the texturepack before joining the server again.

PS. Make sure to watch out with what you're saying in English if you're not the best at it. It causes confusion for possibly both parties, and results into unneeded things like these. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.