Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

So the staff are corrupt

bearcat_120

Memes and Co faction:

Base defense consisted of top layer half-slabs. We log back in to see our base raided. We go outside and see the entire top layer of slabs are removed, allowing for a simple sand cannon to break through the rest of our wall. Staff that are parts of factions are not to be trusted.

Hello bearcat_120, i am the one who raided your base and i can confirm that top of your base consisted of enchantment tables(not allowed cause you cant blow them up). Those got replaced by obby.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
IJtgAiS.png

This was the roof in question. It's made up entirely of enchanting tables, which are a part of the banned base defense designs in /warp tutorial as I stated in response to your ticket. Roofs made entirely of enchanting tables aren't tntable, and are banned. That is why they were replaced with obsidian, and your base was raided.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Enchantment tables should have been breakable with TNT, but due to a bug, they are not. However, if it were working properly, they would take the same amount of TNT to destroy as regular obsidian. Therefore, changing your roof to obsidian changed nothing other than making it actually raidable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.