Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Some Server Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisc991

VIP
Hi, i was wondering if maybe some new ways of drugs selling could be a thing for players and some new cop stuff. So Basically i was thinking maybe we could make like a drug trade thing like at spawn maybe there could be specific npcs or something or players where you have to meet up with them and like exchange drugs for cash or something, i know this is basically the same thing as going to the drug house but maybe there could be like a quest thing for new players or something like there will be a chest filled with drugs somewhere in spawn and it tells the drug person on like a map where to go to pick up the drugs then run over to the prison or drug house to sell them and get money. It could maybe help new players or just give another way of making money.

A few cop suggestions are this. I was wondering if there could be prestige for cops so cops could get better gear for /swat and better weapons and maybe even like a shot gun or bow and arrow in the /kit swat as they rank up more and more. I was also wondering if maybe cops could have horses to patrol on at spawn. Also maybe cops could have a radio like a secret hidden chat they only they could see and could talk in. There could also be like Cop towers across the spawn one by the beach, one in the prison and one on the cop island and one near the player shops by the drug house. Basically what this would do is if a cop sees someone running when they are in the cop tower they can send an alert notification in the cop chat and tell all the cops someone is running drugs by what tower they are at or if there is suspicious activity they could give an alert or if there are a lot of drug sellers on today. And the Towers would be labeled #1 #2 #3 #4 and so on. I dont know if any of these suggestions are good but i just feel like the server needs more stuff to be added before more players get bored of the server. Thanks, Chris.

Ninoriff

VIP+
I think most of these ideas are really good, however riding horses around spawn might be slightly overpowered especially since horses can jump higher, run faster, and depending on the horses breed it can get really over powered. Besides that I totally agree and the cop chat is definitely a really smart idea.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Chris some advice on your writing, and this is just something I recently learned through college English classes, and it has helped change my writing; try to omit (take out) all of the "that"s in your writing, it makes it more concise and to the point. But for you especially is to stop using the word "basically" and "maybe" more than once in a paragraph, could easily be replaced with words like, "essentially", "mostly" or "necessarily".

I know this is just a minecraft forum post, but I am presuming you use this kind of writing in your high school essays as well, just some advice that helped me and hopefully will help you.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
^
Person who doesn't realize it's much easier to read when people write with proper punctuation and don't say "like" constantly.

Chrisc991

VIP
I didn't feel like taking time to make this post perfect. And i do not write my essays using poor grammar.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Cops should not be able to ride horses but they should be able to ride pigs XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.