Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff Report

kieran

VIP
Your IGN : IrishCliven
Player to be reported : Every admin and owner apart for Spawl and Edit.
Player being reported Rank : Admin and Owner
Describe your issue in detail : Last map i changed my name to be disruptive and pretty much as soon as i did it and came on the server i realized how bad it was and i felt really bad so i apologized to Dakotaa and he was saying i am lucky i wasn't banned and i said that is fair enough. Then he said thank you for understanding how inappropriate that is. So then it was left alone i got a nickname so it wasn't as much of a disruption and he thanked me for it. So then the map reset i changed my name and he thanked me again for that. however now i have been told that i have been banned and that my history has bans in it and apparently i have lied on my helper application when in actual fact i have never been banned and all JRD could say is that i created a disturbance and nowhere in the application does it state that you cannot of made a disturbance at all when people have had bans and been accepted so i would like to know how i am not but people can be banned for hacking etc and be accepted. So i would just like to know why i wont be accepted and plz can i be accepted in the future instead of told that i will never be accepted.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because there is no place in the application where it states that you can not be a disturbance or be annoying just bans and i have never been banned at all.
Attached Evidence here : I dont have any apart from my application so who ever views this can you go an look at my Helper application and there will be my evidence of apparent lieng and being banned when i have never been banned once.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online