play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I have been building quite a bit for the past few days and I think a good plugin to add would be to stack buckets in your inventory that are already filled. It makes everything easier and less time consuming

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MC-Drugs takes a more hardcore take on the Drug game mode, and it's for this reason we don't have auto stacking buckets /craftall etc.

There are other servers that do, but often - they're far too easy and have no longevity. It prevents our server from becoming like an "OP Prison" server - of which myself and Dakota think are immensely boring.

Hope this helped :)

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
MC-Drugs takes a more hardcore take on the Drug game mode, and it's for this reason we don't have auto stacking buckets /craftall etc.

There are other servers that do, but often - they're far too easy and have no longevity. It prevents our server from becoming like an "OP Prison" server - of which myself and Dakota think are immensely boring.

Hope this helped :)

Spalw I would like to just kindly add on to your comment I would agree with AKAjabroc and like to say that I don't think by adding 1 thing like this would make your server op

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'm not saying that this specific addition would turn the server "OP" I'm simply saying that it would be on the "OP" end of the spectrum - and once we end up adding too many of those types of things the server would change, for the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.