Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Sushi Rice Recipe

TheDandalf

MVP++
Since it isnt included anywhere and I had to spend 4 days figuring it out myself after staff only telling me to do /sushi, here's the sushi rice recipe.

R= Rice
V= Vinegar
S= Sugar

RRR
RVS
SSS

Dont know why we have to figure this out ourselves but here you go guys! Now you wont be stuck like I was :)

TheDandalf

MVP++
https://mc-drugs.com/threads/mcdrugs-sushi-guide.10511/#post-39866
Sushi tutorial right here... Tells exactly how to make Sushi Rice.

Oh btw... Raw Sushi Rice is a shapeless crafting recipe... no specific way to go in crafting table. :)

It tells you what you need...not the recipe.
SHapeless crafting? Really? Then why did placing a stack of rice, a stack of sugar and a stack of vinegar do nothing no matter how you put it in? Why do I have to split up the sugar and rice in order for the recipe to work if it's shapeless?
Answer: It's not

You can do
RRR
SVR
SSS

or

SSS
SVR
RRR

but you can't do
RVS

Pleas don't tell me false information and tell me something is there when it isn't. Many people have been having this issue and every single one complains staff only tells them /sushi and directs them to a forum post that doesn't tell you the crafting recipe. I decided to make this post after spending all day yesterday explaining to people how to do it.

Because there is one. And it needs to be a specific shape. Otherwise it doesn't work. How you consider that shapeless and expect people to just magically know to fill all the slots is beyond me but I can assure you that you are very wrong in saying it's a shapeless crafting recipe :)

TheDandalf

MVP++
All the information should be available on the post. You shouldn't have to watch a youtube video for a tiny bit of info, especially a recipe when the other recipe for making sushi is available. What if the video is blocked in a certain region? Those people shit out of luck? What about people who are stuck using shit browsers that have java disabled (like school or work) and can't watch videos? How do they find out? Like there's a million different reasons why this post is necessary.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I've literally crafted it shapeless crafting every way I can think to put it in the table... I don't know why you're having trouble with it but i'm not.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.