Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Teamspeak Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello all,
I have made this thread so you can all add ideas to what you think should be added to the team speak server. (ts3.mc-drugs.com) I have seen quite a few of these ideas on other team speak servers.​

The following suggestions would only be able to get implemented when @Dakotaa , @Spalw , or @JonD have the time to change and edit the team speak channels and make these new ranks.
  1. One of my own suggestions is to add a cop rank/channel, here the cops can hang out and talk about who is selling drugs and make money together. However, this can be a pain for giving out the ranks unless they can be automated like the verified and VIP rank you get when you have linked your game to your team speak.
  2. Another idea is to have the players donor rank on team speak, this could add a few more channels available for donor ranks. I.e. MVP would get access to an MVP channel. This again could be a struggle to do as people will have to ask for that rank in team speak. These ranks would not come with a prefix and would just an icon.
  3. Finally, helpers+ would be able to get their own channel I.e. Trial-Mod & Helper Channel. In these channels, they could talk to the trial mods and be able to know what to do e.g. muting people for the correct time. Then again, the Staff channel isn't used that much so these channels might not be used much either. Furthermore, staff are mainly spread out between private or public channels.
The image below is what I think the helpers+ channels would look like.

https://gyazo.com/47b17982810ecbcce918efd35da62f37

Hope you like these suggestions.
~Edit

Feel free to add your suggestions for teamspeak in this thread.​

Last edited:
I personally love the Cop channels/Rank, I think that would be fun.

I think that in addition to Cop channels, On and off duty ones would be nice, so you know if they are up for talking. if they are in the cop channel but not on-duty one, maybe they are raiding or just off duty. when in those channels people can PM them to see if they want to get on duty, or ask in they wanna control the Island better. Or whatever, cops teaming idk...

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I have considered all of these things previously, however - I feel that there is certainly in no way a shortage of channels for any players to use for their own specific purpose. I may add a few trial-mod/helper room, but I would even have doubts about that.

Thanks very much for the suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.