Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

"The Final Solution" Recruitment (Next map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StopTakingUsernames

Hello there! Incase you don't know who I am already, my IGN is SnowmanMeltsYou. I am looking for experienced players for the faction next map. Currently, the faction I am leading is quite dead, however lots of people are returning next map. Sniplez and myself will lead the faction, with roughly 15 other people likely to tag along.

Faction Information:
Will primarily be a raiding faction, with most of the people rejoining having high knowledge of cannoning.

Possible recruit/member base, but as I stated earlier, it will likely be a raiding faction.

The faction has successfully raided most of the large factions (I was not truced with) on the server (Smash, Kings Of The North, Jungle monkeys, Empire, Conquest, Taliban, Karma (Now New Genesis), DarkRaider). Quite a few of these factions have disbanded/gone inactive now. The raids were carried out when these factions had more than 10 active players however.

(WomenAreProperty, 4thReich and Vanguard were either factions I didn't want to piss off, or I was truced to.)

Every person who has insided me has been raided multiple times (Fun fact)

Alrighty, now that you've read all that shit I guess it's time to present the information form.
IGN (Ingame Name):

Country+Timezone:

Past factions:

Experience with raiding:

Will mousetraps need to be laid (Do you squeak):

How active are you (Avg hours on weekdays+weekends):

OT (Online Time):

Discord name:

Are you able to talk on discord:

Can you create custom cannons that actually fucking work in 1.12.2:

Do you have an annoyingly strong accent that will piss people off:

GAMMA

Country+Timezone:united states eastern

Past factions: new to server but ive played faction servers for many years

Experience with raiding:pretty experienced just a bit rusty now

Will mousetraps need to be laid (Do you squeak):nope

How active are you (Avg hours on weekdays+weekends): atleast twice a week fluctuates.

OT (Online Time):8 hours?

Discord name:GAMMA #4183

Are you able to talk on discord:yup

Can you create custom cannons that actually fucking work in 1.12.2: sadly no

Do you have an annoyingly strong accent that will piss people off: no accent at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.