Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

The State of MCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Using forum votes to gauge players response to suggestions is next to useless. There is a much larger audience to account for than just you & your faction buddies.
Why do people think this is a democracy?

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Sometimes change is good. Brings in new and more people. Nothing wrong with change what so ever. Not saying this server needs change however does needs alot of fix.
That is why annually we completely change the map. Also adding new Addons, etc, This map, compared to last is hardly the same.

NerkVerse

That is why annually we completely change the map. Also adding new Addons, etc, This map, compared to last is hardly the same.
Mhm i agree even tho i wasn't here for last map i can only speak for this map. I think owners have done good in trying to make this server more enjoyable and fun for us but as i stated i think its more to do with a fix then a change

chinkson

VIP+
I would have to agree. Adding better cannoning and fixing broken plugins would bring back players and improve MCDrugs in the long run. Certain things like not being able to see your boosters or not getting to find out who x-rayed your base is pushing people away from the server. From what I can see most top factions are going inactive and MCDrugs is losing its appeal to most.

1. Is OhChit a top faction?

2. I love you dakotaa

3. timer melon farms are fine. my produces no lag what so ever. while it is fairly small, it still is simple and doesn't produce lag.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I've looked into the changes in TNT behaviour. I've changed something that has changed TNT to use its "old" mechanics. This change will take effect on the next automatic restart, in about 7.5 hours.

chinkson

VIP+
I've looked into the changes in TNT behaviour. I've changed something that has changed TNT to use its "old" mechanics. This change will take effect on the next automatic restart, in about 7.5 hours.

ive always been confused on this..... whats the difference? how much power can be added? I have made many great cannons using 1.11.2 cannoning, unless MCDrugs was different. I have now confused myself and I am confusing everyone else. gg chris.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
This is a pretty big update actually, probably should be posted on main page if it is 1.7 or 1.8 cannoning mechanics. Will change raiding a lot and people should be aware that bases are now raidable.

HunterOG

VIP+
Well if those big mushroom farms were banned should the prices go up on them because getting a inv of shrooms manual farming is very hard and 90k at prison inst really worth all the trouble.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Other people have gotten too used to automatic farms and want them back because they don't know how to put effort in. This is coming from someone who has never used automatic farms, and frankly never will as they ruin the point of the game which is to actually grind. Manual farms make a lot of money ( evidence from already drug lords ) however people want to be able to be lazy and get Drug Lord by afking automatic farms which ruins the aspect of this gamemode.

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
Well if those big mushroom farms were banned should the prices go up on them because getting a inv of shrooms manual farming is very hard and 90k at prison inst really worth all the trouble.

Until they can be sure all the farms are gone, they shouldn't do this.

Especially considering they just nerfed em.

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
shouldnt matter they are banned not allowed to be used

What I'm saying is,

It's going to take them a bit to get rid of them all. Either people trying to hide them or inactive people that have em

Going around and breaking all of them takes some time

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
What I'm saying is,

It's going to take them a bit to get rid of them all. Either people trying to hide them or inactive people that have em

Going around and breaking all of them takes some time
We are able to monitor any area that is causing lag due to redstone, hoppers, water, etc. so any farm causing lag is swiftly dealt with.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
If hoppers are causing problems can I make a suggestion? You could make them transfer slower but transfer more items at once, I have seen other servers do it in config and it basically makes it the same total speed but helps lag since they are detecting much slower.

I know it won't fix most of the problem since I think most of the lag is pistons, but it might help a bit.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
If hoppers are causing problems can I make a suggestion? You could make them transfer slower but transfer more items at once, I have seen other servers do it in config and it basically makes it the same total speed but helps lag since they are detecting much slower.

I know it won't fix most of the problem since I think most of the lag is pistons, but it might help a bit.
Hoppers are already like this, and they do not cause much lag at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.