Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

TheCartel Faction Recruitmemt

foamy44

IGN: foamy44
Time Zone: Central time
Drug/Cop Rank: junky (ive been pouring my money into my base, its quite large.)
Donator Rank: vip+
Online Time (/ot): 101 hours
Discord: none but I can make one
Previous Factions: none
How often do you play: every day mostly
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 6.5
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10):8
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: my strong suites are mostly mining and building very efficient farms afterwards.
Why do you want to join this faction?: I support you all into finding more of us Chads. there can never be too many.

Mac_Milller

Contributor
IGN: Mac_Milller
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Drug/Cop Rank: Grower (I'm saving up.)
Online Time (/ot): 1042 hours this map
Discord: #ovance6627
Previous Factions: the noteworthy ones are Vanguard and Valhalla.
How often do you play: I was previously taking a break but now that I'm back on I intend to play and help out multiple hours each day.
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): solid 4. I'm straight rubbish at PvP but I have always wanted to get better.
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 7. I've built a good number of Redstone farms and toyed with cannons but like the previous answer, I wish to get better.
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: aside from being fucking hilarious and just an all around a sex icon, I'm great with teamwork and love meeting new people. I have experience with both the factions and gameplay of this server and do not mind helping those who require assistance.
Why do you want to join this faction?: The leader is a good friend of mine and recommended it to me, but I also have peeped out some very interesting names on the /f who that I would like to work with and get to know better.

OzoCantPvP

IGN:OzoCantPvP
Time Zone: utc + 10;00
Drug/Cop Rank: Dealer
Donator Rank: none
Online Time (/ot):3-4hrs everyday
Discord:ZacJordan05#5795
How often do you play: kinda not much just getting back into minecraft
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10):5
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10):4
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: i am good at getting seeds anything really besides redstone
Why do you want to join this faction?: cause i love working in a team and with others and i see that i may be able to bring some things to the faction such as another friend and enjoyment

xThunderblock

IGN: xThunderBlock
Time Zone: EET-EAsterneuropean
Drug/Cop Rank: massproducer
Online Time (/ot): 11 hours
Discord:vasilys#8274
How often do you play: fairly often i'd say 5-8 hourse/day
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 7 if there is no cd on hit
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 6
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: im better at dull tasks such as farming for hours,building,fishing,muling etc
Why do you want to join this faction?: i consider a powerhouse in the server and it seems like i wil improve my gameplay if i were with u

Flaminqo

IGN: Flaminqo
Time Zone: Central
Drug/Cop Rank: Trafficker
Online Time (/ot): Nearly 20hrs
Discord: sibd#7201
How often do you play: Anywhere from 3-6 hours per day
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 7-8, have much experience with pvp through the years.
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 8, my Redstone abilities lean more towards cannoning
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: I'm great at cannoning, raiding and farming. Factions has always been my favorite server type, and much of my Minecraft experience comes from factions.
Why do you want to join this faction?: I hope to join TheCartel because of the abundant resources. I hope to work hard for your faction in order to boost my in game level, and become a more powerful player under your faction.

Conches

VIP
IGN: foamy44
Time Zone: Central time
Drug/Cop Rank: junky (ive been pouring my money into my base, its quite large.)
Online Time (/ot): 101 hours
Discord: none but I can make one
How often do you play: every day mostly
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 6.5
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10):8
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: my strong suites are mostly mining and building very efficient farms afterwards.
Why do you want to join this faction?: I support you all into finding more of us Chads. there can never be too many.
Accepted! Please /msg Conches in game or ping me on the discord!

Conches

VIP
IGN:OzoCantPvP
Time Zone: utc + 10;00
Drug/Cop Rank: Dealer
Online Time (/ot):3-4hrs everyday
Discord:ZacJordan05#5795
How often do you play: kinda not much just getting back into minecraft
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10):5
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10):4
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: i am good at getting seeds anything really besides redstone
Why do you want to join this faction?: cause i love working in a team and with others and i see that i may be able to bring some things to the faction such as another friend and enjoyment
Denied, feel free to re apply when you have at least 30 online time!

Conches

VIP
IGN: xThunderBlock
Time Zone: EET-EAsterneuropean
Drug/Cop Rank: massproducer
Online Time (/ot): 11 hours
Discord:vasilys#8274
How often do you play: fairly often i'd say 5-8 hourse/day
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 7 if there is no cd on hit
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 6
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: im better at dull tasks such as farming for hours,building,fishing,muling etc
Why do you want to join this faction?: i consider a powerhouse in the server and it seems like i wil improve my gameplay if i were with u

Conches

VIP
Drug/Cop Rank: Trafficker
Online Time (/ot): Nearly 20hrs
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 7-8, have much experience with pvp through the years.
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 8, my Redstone abilities lean more towards cannoning
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: I'm great at cannoning, raiding and farming. Factions has always been my favorite server type, and much of my Minecraft experience comes from factions.
Why do you want to join this faction?: I hope to join TheCartel because of the abundant resources. I hope to work hard for your faction in order to boost my in game level, and become a more powerful player under your faction.

Conches

VIP
IGN: Mac_Milller
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Drug/Cop Rank: Grower (I'm saving up.)
Online Time (/ot): 1042 hours this map
Discord: #ovance6627
Previous Factions: the noteworthy ones are Vanguard and Valhalla.
How often do you play: I was previously taking a break but now that I'm back on I intend to play and help out multiple hours each day.
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): solid 4. I'm straight rubbish at PvP but I have always wanted to get better.
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 7. I've built a good number of Redstone farms and toyed with cannons but like the previous answer, I wish to get better.
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: aside from being fucking hilarious and just an all around a sex icon, I'm great with teamwork and love meeting new people. I have experience with both the factions and gameplay of this server and do not mind helping those who require assistance.
Why do you want to join this faction?: The leader is a good friend of mine and recommended it to me, but I also have peeped out some very interesting names on the /f who that I would like to work with and get to know better.

oSlave

IGN: oSlave
Time Zone: GMT
Drug/Cop Rank: Grower
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot): Only 4 hrs atm, my first day on the server but i played years ago.
Discord: AIex#0050
Previous Factions: n/a
How often do you play: I'll be very active, will be able to play every day for atleast a couple hours.
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 9 i have thousands of hours on pvp servers and lots of experience playing many different gamemodes across minecraft.
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 7 i used to make traps on hcf and auto farms on skyblocks
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: I've spent alot of time on factions servers I'm decent at cannoning i have no problem grinding i can quite happily grind for hours, i'm very active i know how to make auto farms and decent bases.
Why do you want to join this faction?: Seems like a fun active faction which i can fit in well with, thadius has been helping me get started and i'd love to grind with u all.
Can you be active if we are being raided or if we are going to raid: Course, just ping me in disc and i'll be on.

Flaminqo

RESUBMITED

Drug/Cop Rank: Producer
Online Time (/ot): 32 hrs
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 7-8, have much experience with pvp through the years, but I am currently playing on trackpad.
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 8, my Redstone abilities lean more towards cannoning and automatic farms

Conches

VIP
RESUBMITED

Online Time (/ot): 32 hrs
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 7-8, have much experience with pvp through the years, but I am currently playing on trackpad.
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 8, my Redstone abilities lean more towards cannoning and automatic farms
Denied, Thanks for applying!

Slerts

IGN:Slerts
Time Zone: EST
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot):51h 30min
Discord: Yes Bishop#9556
How often do you play: couple hours a day, but I have real life duties
Rate your pvp skills (1-10): 7
Rate your auto farm skills (1-10):3
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: Building and mining/ constructing for efficiency
Why you want to join this faction: I want to be able to have a base with people, but not have to be completely responsible for everything
Can you be active if we are being raided or if we are going to raid: I can try my best if I'm contacted to. Most likely will be available.

Conches

VIP
IGN:Slerts
Time Zone: EST
Online Time (/ot):51h 30min
Discord: Yes Bishop#9556
How often do you play: couple hours a day, but I have real life duties
Rate your pvp skills (1-10): 7
Rate your auto farm skills (1-10):3
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: Building and mining/ constructing for efficiency
Why you want to join this faction: I want to be able to have a base with people, but not have to be completely responsible for everything
Can you be active if we are being raided or if we are going to raid: I can try my best if I'm contacted to. Most likely will be available.

missbeemer

2022 Gold Founder
IGN: missbeemer
Time Zone: central
Drug/Cop Rank: Kingpin
Online Time (/ot): 110 hours
Discord: missbeemer
Previous Factions: Eden
How often do you play: at least 4-5 hours a day
Rate your pvp skills(1.9 pvp) (1-10): 6 lol
Rate your Redstone skills (1-10): 8
list any other Minecraft skills you consider yourself good at: good builder, hard worker in (farming, building... etc)
Why do you want to join this faction?: I am a very ambitious person. I love having something to belong to and something to work at. I always do my best when it comes to something I care about. Im great friends with Floris and he recommended this faction to me.

Latest posts

Members online