play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

TheKingpins Recruitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheWolf

VIP+
We are TheKingpins.

Are you a new player, looking for financial help, or would like to join a team of like-minded individuals?

We are the perfect faction for you! We have no entry requirements, only that you are able to communicate with us on Teamspeak!

If you are able to communicate with us on Teamspeak, we will ask you a few questions on there before we invite you to the faction, but that's only to make sure everyone else in the faction will benefit when we invite you!

Simply fill out this short form below:

IGN:
Are you able to communicate with us on Teamspeak?:

As a faction, we are able to offer you financial security and manpower.
Everyone who joins will be kitted out with free Armour and weapons, and not any old Armour or weapons. Upon joining, you will receive Prot 3, Unbreaking 3, Mending, diamond Armour, with a Sharpness 5, Fire Aspect 2, Unbreaking 3, Mending, diamond sword, and after a week, the Armour and weapons will be improved to the best Armour and weapons possibly made on vanilla. Upon losing the Armour and weapons, we will replace them for free.

If you got raided during your time with us, don't worry, we will do our best to replace any items lost, and will help you set up a new base and farm elsewhere! Sounds perfect, doesn't it! And there's no catch! All we ask of you is to stay loyal to us, and help your fellow faction members out when you see them struggle!

Thank you, and have a good day!

Last edited:

LadyValery

IGN: LadyValery
Teamspeak: I do not have it currently due to recently resetting my computer but I am willing to download it

Small bonus, I am willing to sit around and farm for an hour straight xD

BobTheWolf

VIP+
IGN: LadyValery
Teamspeak: I do not have it currently due to recently resetting my computer but I am willing to download it

Small bonus, I am willing to sit around and farm for an hour straight xD

Accepted. I will add you to the faction some point today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online