Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Tool Assisted Maze 3.0

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I was very bored over the past few days and took to recreating a simplified version of Maze 3.0 in single player so I could make a TAS of it, I only built the parts of the maze I needed to actually perform the run, but this time is pretty close to the fastest theoretical possible time on MCD, I could not use my tool for the water section, so I just recorded a mediocre section there on the server and lost a few seconds, my splicing ability is absolute trash so that adds another couple seconds onto the video, and there are a few strategies I was not willing to put in at the moment that might save another couple seconds, I think a perfect theoretical run would be around 4:10, but maybe it could go sub 4, A couple seconds do have to be added on to account for drinking speed 5 pots, so I really don't know.
The video had encoding problems during some parts, has no sound due to the nature of the run, and was spliced together horribly, but it still is able to show the general concept as to how fast the maze could technically get for anyone who is interested.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.