Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

"Total balance"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 4william20, Oct 22, 2019.

1. 4william20

4william20 Member

I and I think a lot of other people would like to see a new command for balance that would show the total amount of money you've made on the server if you never gambled or ranked up. Or a plugin that would show you all the money you've ever received on the server through dealers, shop, ect. but maybe excluding /pay and /trade so people wouldn't abuse it by trading money back and fourth.
  2. lord latenix

lord latenix Well-Known Member MVP

MonarchLatenix
    Junky
    I would love this command but it would probably be better to put it in at a map reset than midmap.
  3. CrpyCrftr

CrpyCrftr Member

Good idea but I don’t want to be demoralized....I don’t wanna know what I coulda had....

if you or a loved one is struggling from gambling addiction, please call: 1-800-DNT-GMBL
  4. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

this guy is not smart, as gambling is the best and most efficient way to make money on the server, I highly recommend, but while your here keep in mind it is also the fastest and most efficient way to lose all your money, good luck ;)
  5. MrYellowDotCity

MrYellowDotCity Helper Helper

MrYellowDotCity
    Gotta spend money to make money... with that in mind, go ahead and enter /double 500000 black
    • + High + High x 1
    • - High - High x 1
    • List
  6. Lurnn

Double black... pfttt green is the way...
    scrub
  7. MrYellowDotCity

MrYellowDotCity
    Once you go black, you never go back... Clearly you just dont know Lurnn the Lurking Lurker smh
  8. Lurnn

imagine thinking 1m per round is better then 7M per round
    smh
    scrub
  9. MrYellowDotCity

MrYellowDotCity
    imagine not considering any mathmatical probabilities and losing all your money 10x faster because you bet only green:/
    (ps. who thinks 1m per round is better than 7m per round? nobody. Imagine having a 49% chance and taking a 2% chance consistently though..)
  10. Lurnn

pft clearly your not greenist, all i have to do is sacrifice to the gods and its always green
  11. MadamCookie

MadamCookie Mod Staff Member Moderator

green is the almighty god
  12. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

Green's payout is proportional to its odds - over time it's the same risk/reward as betting on red/black.
  13. MrYellowDotCity

MrYellowDotCity
    damn i guess i never thought about that xD

/double 500000 green