Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Toxic Player report w format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upheld

Your IGN :Upheld
Player to be reported :Shown in screenshot
Player being reported Rank :Admin
Describe your issue in detail :I was just vibing on the server building my baase and in chat i saw this staff member attacking another player calling him things such as harmful words such as "weapon" and cursing at him, i just didnt feel this behaviour was expected from a high staff member such as an admin so I wanted to report this to proper authorities.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Can you not read?
Attached Evidence here : Evidence:
10d1fd2c8961382e6d1fe7cb56330704.png

cf7beb5194d0a7c03912a25df3210c96.png

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Report Invalid
For one thing Infamous and Goose have a bantering relationship and how is any of this could be considered "unprofessional" when actually reading it, is pretty dumb because its obvious these people are friends. you also are only making this report after being banned for no intent, being unbanned by infamous replacing it with a mute for chat logs such as these
[14:02:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [!] Upheld_MC created a new faction fuckniggerjew
[14:03:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [§8Junky§f] Upheld_MC§f: freelf whaats the different between a baby child and a microwave

and then proceeding to attempt to get yourself unmuted is very unprofessional. trying to direct your miss action on an admin who isnt being inappropriate or unprofessional is very immature. Report Invalid

Upheld

Report Invalid
For one thing Infamous and Goose have a bantering relationship and how is any of this could be considered "unprofessional" when actually reading it, is pretty dumb because its obvious these people are friends. you also are only making this report after being banned for no intent, being unbanned by infamous replacing it with a mute for chat logs such as these
[14:02:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [!] Upheld_MC created a new faction fuckniggerjew
[14:03:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [§8Junky§f] Upheld_MC§f: freelf whaats the different between a baby child and a microwave

and then proceeding to attempt to get yourself unmuted is very unprofessional. trying to direct your miss action on an admin who isnt being inappropriate or unprofessional is very immature. Report Invalid
shut up boomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.