KingLoud1

IGN/KingLoud1

AGE/19

RANK/Producer

TIME PLAYED/13 Hours

ACTIVE IN DISCORD/Half The Time

PREVIOUS FACTION/None

REASONS I LEFT/None

QUALITIES THAT I FEEL BENIFIT YOU/Im good at building. Im good at farming. Iv played minecraft since it came out.

PVP SCALE/ 6/10

WHY SHOULD YOU ACCEPT ME OVER OTHERS/ Im loyal play smart im good at alot of things and i can rebuild really quick.

issy

Think out your responses, it matters.

Ingame Name: Piccolo444

Drug Rank: junkie

Donator Rank: no

Online Time (/ot): just joined the game and people said that i should join this because its the best :)

Active in vc/discord?: yeah, as long as there is someone interesting to talk to!

Previous Factions:eek:n this server-none- on other servers im not quite sure i usually play on private servers but if you need more details i will happily give some!

Reasons you left: i havent :)

Qualities that you feel benefit us: im a pretty good builder, very funny and a quick leaner! im also always here to help because im mostly always on me computer aha

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 7

Why we should accept you over others: im funny and cute, and im pretty good at pvp and building, im also always on vc w someone, so im always here to help anyone or trade? im also very cool.

*You will be required to hang out in VC after the application if accepted.

SixTooLit

Ingame Name: SixTooLit

Drug Rank: Smuggler

Donator Rank: VIP+

Online Time (/ot): 24 Hours (New Account)

Active in vc/discord?: Yes

Previous Factions: None

Reasons you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Versatile player, chill personality, active always.

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 5 lol.

Why we should accept you over others: I am a returning player from a few year hiatus, looking to get back into the game with some dope folk which I know you guys are. I spend the other part of my time DJing and provide some great tunes also.

fray_Way

Ingame Name: fray_way

Drug Rank: grower

Donator Rank: na

Online Time (/ot): 5-7 hours a day

Active in vc/discord?: yes 100%

Previous Factions: thegrinders

Reasons you left: havent left if i get accepte dthen i will leave

Qualities that you feel benefit us: i can make good farms

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 6

Why we should accept you over others: because im better

Devisee

2022 Gold Founder
Denied

Please put more effort into your application and go into more detail. Feel free to apply again in a few weeks.

magicspuds666

Ingame Name: np1617

Donator Rank: N/A

Online Time (/ot): 11hr 45 mins, but its only going to go up.

Active in vc/discord?: Can be!

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left: N/A

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Can run errands, build new stuff, gather resources, literally anything you want me to do.

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 6.5?

Why we should accept you over others: I have played on this server off and on over the years and I'm looking to get back into it and make some friends!

NotBowser

Ingame Name: NotBowser

Drug Rank: Grower

Donator Rank: VIP

Online Time (/ot): 128h

Active in vc/discord?: Yes: NotBowser#1852

Previous Factions: Aegis, smash

Reasons you left: I was in Aegis around a year ago then stopped minecraft as school, work etc took up my time but now I am playing again.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Hard-Working, Active, Reliable, Time-Managment

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: If I'm honest not very good.. 5/10

Why we should accept you over others: I think you should accept me over other applicants as I am a very hard-working and reliable individual. I am a very fast replier and I can be there to help build and help out in general in the faction. I am very active on Minecraft and even if I'm not I can answer very fast on Discord.

BeefyBannana123

Ingame Name: BeefyBannana123

Drug Rank: kingpin

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 20hrs

Previous Factions: N/A

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Will happily mine anything out for a new farm location, have a good understanding of how auto farms work as ive got a fair few at the moment.

Why we should accept you over others: I can provide more than others as I have a decent understanding of how the farms work and will be able to bring in plenty of money

F4DE_Eastie

Ingame Name: F4DE_Eastie

Drug Rank: grower

Donator Rank: 0

Online Time (/ot): 109 hours

Active in vc/discord?: yes

Previous Factions: the grinder

Reasons you left: i wanted to join this faction

Qualities that you feel benefit us: active 10 hours a day and 6/7 days a week

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 4

Why we should accept you over others: because i think ill make a grate adition to the faction

killthepigs2

Ingame Name: killthepigs2

Drug Rank: Prestige 1 - Chemist

Donator Rank: Mvp ++

Online Time (/ot): 1001h, 7 min

Previous Factions: GoldClan

Reasons you left: Faction just became fairly inactive

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I enjoy the grind of collecting materials, mining, farming etc.

Why we should accept you over others: I feel I can help grind and just generally aid that faction as a whole.

IklowZ

Ingame Name: IklowZ

Drug Rank: Dealer (i just started)

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 3h

Active in vc/discord?: YES really

Previous Factions: I didnt played at this server but on others servers i was in big faction

Reasons you left: no fac

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im a big farmer and im gentle and i like to laugh

Why we should accept you over others: cause im such a good farmer and I do what poeple ask me to do without complaining

Spleaf

Ingame Name: Spleaf

Donator Rank: MVP+

Online Time (/ot): 172hrs 20mins

Active in vc/discord?: Yes If you need me to be

Previous Factions: Fear

Reasons you left: Got bored of the game and tired of Dakota always shooting down our farms for being "laggy" before it was even built and members became inactive

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Friendly, outgoing player who tries hard and knows the ins and outs of the server well!

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 6 Im rusty to be honest havent pvp'd in a while

Why we should accept you over others: Im a very trstworthy and friendly player, and also good trusted friends with StonkMarket me and him had played together for a longevity of this map before the rest of our team at the time had become inactive and will work hard to help out the faction and help get necessary tasks done as a team effort! I enjoy building farms and bases because im good at those things and hope that I am able to play with you guys as a team!

dordeker

Ingame Name: dordeker

Drug Rank: MassProducer

Donator Rank: none

Online Time (/ot): 13h47

Active in vc/discord?: I can

Previous Factions: none

Reasons you left: none

Qualities that you feel benefit us: good redstoner, know build, can pvp but have ping and good mule (575rep with 94% succesrate)

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 6-7 not bad but like I said I have ping due to my location

Why we should accept you over others: you should accept me if you're looking for redstoners, farmers, mules or supply on raids.
I'm french, I know speak english but in vc it's sometimes lil bit hard, I say it to you before to avoid any surprise, but I know talk and understand english on chat.

TrapstarTV

2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: killthepigs2

Drug Rank: Prestige 1 - Chemist

Donator Rank: Mvp ++

Online Time (/ot): 1001h, 7 min

Previous Factions: GoldClan

Reasons you left: Faction just became fairly inactive

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I enjoy the grind of collecting materials, mining, farming etc.

Why we should accept you over others: I feel I can help grind and just generally aid that faction as a whole.
accepted!

Gabe Hart

Ingame Name: Nurpaa

Donator Rank: Vip+

Online Time (/ot): 40 hours

Reasons you left: No faction to leave

Qualities that you feel benefit us: pretty active, love grinding and helping out others.

Why we should accept you over others: Been playing the game for awhile, love grinding to help thrive. Will contribute to the best of my ability.

*You will be required to hang out in VC after the application if accepted.[/QUOTE]

Ingame Name: GeneralMuffinMan

Donator Rank: MVPPlus

Online Time (/ot): 44 hours

Active in vc/discord?: Yep

Reasons you left: Rejoining the server after taking a year break

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Fun, chill person that doesn't mind dedicating time towards group goals or things that benefit the faction

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 7.6

Why we should accept you over others: I'm able to dedicate large amounts of time, i'm respectful towards others, able to get jobs done, and willing to do what is required.

heath420

Ingame Name: WhiteAirForces

Drug Rank: smuggler

Donator Rank: nun

Online Time (/ot): 36hr

Previous Factions: no

Reasons you left:

Qualities that you feel benefit us: im good at pvp and im somewhat active and I know what im doing on the factions side of things

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 9

skittleman :)

Ingame Name: SKITTLEMANNN

Drug Rank: Grower

Donator Rank: n/a (i wear MVP+ to ++ armor tho)

Online Time (/ot): 38h 50min

Previous Factions: DKOM (own fac)

Reasons you left: No players online

Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a respectful person, and when I learn something I try to figure betters ways to do it

How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 3 - 4

Why we should accept you over others: I can be more respectful and maybe get more drugs or farm items

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.