Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieface

Application
In-game Name: PieFacee
Discord Name: cameron#8864
Drug Rank: grower
Donator Rank: vip+
Online Time (/ot): 443h (most from old map. Just started up again on new map)
Active in vc/discord?: yes
Previous Factions: N/A. I've been a lone wolf just making money by myself this whole time I've played
Reasons you left: N/A
What skills do you bring to our faction?: Active all the time after work, and always have a desire to expand and grow farms. Always looking to make money and advance into the next level.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 7/10
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 5/10
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 7.5/10
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 10/10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: None. I don't trust many people and I'm looking to change that with a new faction and get to enjoy the game in more of a social aspect.
Why should we accept you?: I don't mess around. I grind all the time to make myself & hopefully to make trapstars better. I'm just a good player to be around

Other Information
After your application is posted feel free to message me on discord @ Shades#0516 or in game @ StonkMarket so that your application can be reviewed. Your application may be denied or accepted for any reason. If you are denied please wait at least a week before reapplying. Please allow up to 3 days for your application to be accepted or denied. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table, Good Luck![/QUOTE]

BigRedBands

Application
In-game Name: PieFacee
Discord Name: cameron#8864
Drug Rank: grower
Donator Rank: vip+
Online Time (/ot): 443h (most from old map. Just started up again on new map)
Previous Factions: N/A. I've been a lone wolf just making money by myself this whole time I've played
What skills do you bring to our faction?: Active all the time after work, and always have a desire to expand and grow farms. Always looking to make money and advance into the next level.
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 5/10
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 7.5/10
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 10/10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: None. I don't trust many people and I'm looking to change that with a new faction and get to enjoy the game in more of a social aspect.
Why should we accept you?: I don't mess around. I grind all the time to make myself & hopefully to make trapstars better. I'm just a good player to be around

Other Information
After your application is posted feel free to message me on discord @ Shades#0516 or in game @ StonkMarket so that your application can be reviewed. Your application may be denied or accepted for any reason. If you are denied please wait at least a week before reapplying. Please allow up to 3 days for your application to be accepted or denied. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table, Good Luck!
[/QUOTE] Accepted welcome to the faction

Flaminqo

In-game Name: Flaminqo
Discord: Flaminqo#7201
Drug Rank: Producer
Online Time (/ot): 65hrs
Active in vc/discord?: Yes
What skills do you bring to our faction?: Some skills that I will bring to your faction are communication, hard work, and determined building. I take pride in everything that I build, and I'm looking for a faction to put my talents to work for. I've been playing factions for over 5 years off and on, so I am quite familiar with raiding, farming, and grinding to secure a bag. With the help of your faction I can grow and become a more successful player on MCDrugs.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 9, I still have a few things to learn on the server, but overall I have confidence in my server knowledge to be successful in your faction.
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 8, My PvP skills used to be a 10 but it has been a minute since I hopped on the craft. With the rust shaken off, I will be a great PvP asset to the faction.
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: I would rate myself a 9.5 on base building. I'm no stranger to building cannon-proof bases with walls and slabs. I have OCD when I build so no corner of any base I'm building is left untouched. My attention to detail and creativity will make the faction more efficient. Not only will bases serve their purpose as secure and fautless, my creative building will also add elegance and prestige to the fac.
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 9, Farming is one of my strong suits, as my redstone mechanics come in very handy when creating efficient and profitable auto farms. Not only can I build large manual farms, I am very familiar with flying machines and other auto farms.
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: BigRedBands
Why should we accept you?: Trapstars should accept me because I am a hardworking player who is looking for a fac to grow with. I am willing to put in the hours and be a team player. I hope to broaden my knowledge of the server with your faction in order to grow my balance and climb up the ranks.

Hardcore_MC

Application
In-game Name: Hardcore_MC
Discord Name: NewShape#8744
Drug Rank: Massproducer
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 30h
Active in vc/discord?:Yes I would be active in the discord.
Previous Factions: N/A
What skills do you bring to our faction?:I can be active for multiple hours each day and when I am not home I could AFK. I want to be able to grind this server as much as possible, and I think my OT is a testament to that considering I joined the server two days ago. Although I just joined the server I have learned a lot, and I think I could be a big help when it comes to farming for the faction. I will grind out farms and help create them if need be. I also would be open to muling for members of the faction, I have a 578 mule rep with a 98% success rate. Overall, I think I could be a valuable asset to your faction.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 6/10
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 6/10
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 8.5/10
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 8/10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: I have been talking to Armoredmilk79 in game over the past few days and he has helped me learn the server which has been super helpful.
Why should we accept you?: I think that you should accept me because I will try me best to grow and achieve my next rank, but also help the faction as much as possible too. I am sure that I could provide value to the faction in multiple aspects, and I will be willing to work my way up through the faction with time and dedication. With the factions help I think I could start to become a much more successful MCD player.

Kqller

TrapStars
Welcome to TrapStars! We are a chill and laid back faction focused on working together to make money. TrapStars is a new faction this map, but we have already cemented ourselves as an economic power and as an /f top contender. We're growing fast and looking for new members to join! Read the requirements below and then fill out the application.

Requirements
-24 hour of online time /ot
-Mule rank
-Discord (Voice chat is required to advance beyond regular member)
-Must have a generally favorable reputation on the server
-Your ban record cannot be too excessive
-Must have desire to help the faction

*Having all these requirements DOES NOT mean you will automatically make it into the server.

Application
In-game Name: Kqller
Discord Name: absolutebruhmoment#0001
Drug Rank:
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot): 4h
Previous Factions: stinkymonkey (self created)
Reasons you left: alone, looking for decent faction that i can contribute towards
What skills do you bring to our faction?: hard work, extensive hours, good at building farms
How well do you understand the server mechanics and game play 1/10?: 7
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 6
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 7
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 7
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: Not recommended but i messaged StonkMarket and he told me about this faction
Why should we accept you?: Decent amount of spare time, not gonna offline and not help the faction, the faction has a lot of potential and seems like a cool, friendly place. Basically just looking for a place to vibe and spend my spare hours :)

Other Information
After your application is posted feel free to message me on discord @ Shades#0516 or in game @ StonkMarket so that your application can be reviewed. Your application may be denied or accepted for any reason. If you are denied please wait at least a week before reapplying. Please allow up to 3 days for your application to be accepted or denied. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table, Good Luck!

BigRedBands

In-game Name: Flaminqo
Discord: Flaminqo#7201
Online Time (/ot): 65hrs
What skills do you bring to our faction?: Some skills that I will bring to your faction are communication, hard work, and determined building. I take pride in everything that I build, and I'm looking for a faction to put my talents to work for. I've been playing factions for over 5 years off and on, so I am quite familiar with raiding, farming, and grinding to secure a bag. With the help of your faction I can grow and become a more successful player on MCDrugs.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 9, I still have a few things to learn on the server, but overall I have confidence in my server knowledge to be successful in your faction.
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 8, My PvP skills used to be a 10 but it has been a minute since I hopped on the craft. With the rust shaken off, I will be a great PvP asset to the faction.
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: I would rate myself a 9.5 on base building. I'm no stranger to building cannon-proof bases with walls and slabs. I have OCD when I build so no corner of any base I'm building is left untouched. My attention to detail and creativity will make the faction more efficient. Not only will bases serve their purpose as secure and fautless, my creative building will also add elegance and prestige to the fac.
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 9, Farming is one of my strong suits, as my redstone mechanics come in very handy when creating efficient and profitable auto farms. Not only can I build large manual farms, I am very familiar with flying machines and other auto farms.
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: BigRedBands
Why should we accept you?: Trapstars should accept me because I am a hardworking player who is looking for a fac to grow with. I am willing to put in the hours and be a team player. I hope to broaden my knowledge of the server with your faction in order to grow my balance and climb up the ranks.
Accepted welcome to da faction

BigRedBands

Application
In-game Name: Hardcore_MC
Discord Name: NewShape#8744
Drug Rank: Massproducer
Online Time (/ot): 30h
Active in vc/discord?:Yes I would be active in the discord.
Previous Factions: N/A
What skills do you bring to our faction?:I can be active for multiple hours each day and when I am not home I could AFK. I want to be able to grind this server as much as possible, and I think my OT is a testament to that considering I joined the server two days ago. Although I just joined the server I have learned a lot, and I think I could be a big help when it comes to farming for the faction. I will grind out farms and help create them if need be. I also would be open to muling for members of the faction, I have a 578 mule rep with a 98% success rate. Overall, I think I could be a valuable asset to your faction.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 6/10
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 6/10
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 8.5/10
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 8/10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: I have been talking to Armoredmilk79 in game over the past few days and he has helped me learn the server which has been super helpful.
Why should we accept you?: I think that you should accept me because I will try me best to grow and achieve my next rank, but also help the faction as much as possible too. I am sure that I could provide value to the faction in multiple aspects, and I will be willing to work my way up through the faction with time and dedication. With the factions help I think I could start to become a much more successful MCD player.
Accepted Welcome to the faction

Coolloo55

Application
In-game Name: Coolloo55
Discord Name: LordofTears289
Drug Rank: DrugCartel
Online Time (/ot): 183
Active in vc/discord?: Very, I prefer a faction that has coms and could use discord.
Previous Factions: None
What skills do you bring to our faction?: PvPer and a base grinder.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: Currently 9/10
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: Also 9/10 I have my head at /warp events for MVP in a 3v3 battle between mods.
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 10/10 I love to grind out base work
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: Also, 10/10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: N/A most of the people I know are in competing factions (Not as good as TrapStars)
Why should we accept you?: I want to make as much money as possible as well as build a faction that cant be pushed easily I feel like TrapStars wont be, and I'm here to make stuff happen so lets get to work.

Last edited:

Dreis1996

In-game Name: Dreis1996
Discord Name: Hoping to keep it off a public forum.
Drug Rank: Prestige 1 Grower
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot): 411 hours
Active in vc/discord?: I use discord when ever im playing currently. Can be in a VC whenever.
What skills do you bring to our faction?: Ive survived this far into my first time playing mcdrugs without a faction, so I believe I can help out newer members on what to do/how to farm.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 7-8
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: Ive never pvp'd so I would say low 1-2
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: Ive never built a defense base, just vaults.
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: Manual farming 8, auto farming I am still learning, only have a sugar farm atm.
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: None
Why should we accept you?: I am newer to mcdrugs, looking for a starter faction to help me along as well as to help other new players along. Hoping to get tips/tricks for improving farming as well as give what I know. Mainly looking to find a group of people to trust enough rather than always being a hermit.

Stonks

MVP+
Application
In-game Name: Coolloo55
Discord Name: LordofTears289
Drug Rank: DrugCartel
Online Time (/ot): 183
Active in vc/discord?: Very, I prefer a faction that has coms and could use discord.
What skills do you bring to our faction?: PvPer and a base grinder.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: Currently 9/10
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: Also 9/10 I have my head at /warp events for MVP in a 3v3 battle between mods.
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 10/10 I love to grind out base work
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: Also, 10/10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: N/A most of the people I know are in competing factions (Not as good as TrapStars)
Why should we accept you?: I want to make as much money as possible as well as build a faction that cant be pushed easily I feel like TrapStars wont be, and I'm here to make stuff happen so lets get to work.

ACCEPTED!
Contact me or BigRedBands next time you are online for an invite to the faction.

Welcome to the Money Team.

Stonks

MVP+
In-game Name: Dreis1996
Discord Name: Hoping to keep it off a public forum.
Drug Rank: Prestige 1 Grower
Online Time (/ot): 411 hours
Active in vc/discord?: I use discord when ever im playing currently. Can be in a VC whenever.
What skills do you bring to our faction?: Ive survived this far into my first time playing mcdrugs without a faction, so I believe I can help out newer members on what to do/how to farm.
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 7-8
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: Ive never pvp'd so I would say low 1-2
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: Ive never built a defense base, just vaults.
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: Manual farming 8, auto farming I am still learning, only have a sugar farm atm.
Why should we accept you?: I am newer to mcdrugs, looking for a starter faction to help me along as well as to help other new players along. Hoping to get tips/tricks for improving farming as well as give what I know. Mainly looking to find a group of people to trust enough rather than always being a hermit.

ACCEPTED!
Contact me or BigRedBands next time you are online for an invite to the faction.

Welcome to the Money Team.

Giit

In-game Name: Giit
Discord Name: Giit
Drug Rank: deputy chief
Donator Rank: mvp
Online Time (/ot): 5,004,000 seconds
Previous Factions: Misfits
Reasons you left: dead fac
What skills do you bring to our faction?: pvp cannons pvp
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10? : 10
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 11
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 10
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?:0
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: trapstarstv
Why should we accept you?: because i am most of helpful and godlike at pvp

skedaddle

Application
In-game Name: MaxIsLol
Discord Name: skedaddle#1537
Drug Rank: MassProducer
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 61h 5min
Previous Factions: I've been in one, but its been a while since I played so I dont remember the name.
Reasons you left: It doesn't exist anymore
What skills do you bring to our faction?: I am online a lot, since there are holidays.
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 5/10 (in this version)
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 7/10
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 7/10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: ArmoredMilk
Why should we accept you?: I will be on a lot because of the holidays and think it would be fun joining this faction. I will grind the game and I dont mess around doing nothing, I actually play the game.

isaac

Application​
In-game Name: Tatan1773
Discord Name: PHPfFG123#0200
Drug Rank: drug cartel
Donator Rank: mvp++
Online Time (/ot): 293hr 5mins
Active in vc/discord?: just joined
Previous Factions: acid
Reasons you left: small faction not really going anywhere made with a friend who stopped playing.
What skills do you bring to our faction?: I can mine allot I’m pretty good at making farms
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 7
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 4
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 9
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: stonks
Why should we accept you?: because all of my bases got raided I’m always on and active I afk every night so auto farms will always run through the night

Stonks

MVP+
Application
In-game Name: Tatan1773
Discord Name: PHPfFG123#0200
Drug Rank: drug cartel
Donator Rank: mvp++
Online Time (/ot): 293hr 5mins
Active in vc/discord?: just joined
Previous Factions: acid
Reasons you left: small faction not really going anywhere made with a friend who stopped playing.
What skills do you bring to our faction?: I can mine allot I’m pretty good at making farms
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 7
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 4
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 9
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 10
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: stonks
Why should we accept you?: because all of my bases got raided I’m always on and active I afk every night so auto farms will always run through the night

ACCEPT!
Welcome to the Trap

cc3768

In-game Name: cc3768
Discord Name: cc3768#3768
Drug Rank: Traggicker
Online Time (/ot): 40 Hours
Previous Factions: rDrugs
Reasons you left: Unsafe
What skills do you bring to our faction?: I make things pretty and I am good at Redstone
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 1/10?: 6
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 2
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 10
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 1/10?: 8
Who recommended you (if anyone)?:
Why should we accept you?: Images below of builds and redstone

Last edited:

AcidDreams

In-game Name: CidDreams
Discord Name: AcidDreams
Online Time (/ot): 60hr 24mins
Previous Factions: none
Reasons you left: none
What skills do you bring to our faction?: I am on daily and can be there for whatever the faction needs. You say jump I ask how high.
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 1/10?: 7
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 1/10?: 5
Why should we accept you? I will be on multiple times a day/long periods of the day depending on the day. I will do whatever is needed of the faction to better the faction. I can respect leaders and fellow members.

Last edited:

Champ

In-game Name: ChampUwU
Discord Name: Sinz#3927
Drug Rank: Producer currently
Donator Rank: non
Online Time (/ot): 38 hrs
Active in vc/discord?: 90% of online time
Previous Factions: WutangClan
Reasons you left: They kicked me while i was banned for no reason or warning
What skills do you bring to our faction?: Activeness, Sweatyness, Building farms
How well do you understand the server mechanics and gameplay 8/10?:
How do you rate yourself in PvP on a scale of 9/10?:
How do you rate yourself in Base Building on a scale of 5/10?:
How do you rate yourself in Farming on a scale of 9/10?:
Who recommended you (if anyone)?: No one
Why should we accept you?: im a really sweaty player that comes from hypixel skyblock so i can farm for long durations of time and i can build for a long time

Last edited:

Champ

What skills do you bring to our faction?: I am on daily and can be there for whatever the faction needs. You say jump I ask how high.
Why should we accept you? I will be on multiple times a day/long periods of the day depending on the day. I will do whatever is needed of the faction to better the faction. I can respect leaders and fellow members.

Stonks

MVP+

ACCEPTED!
Welcome to da Trap. Please contact StonkMarket or Big Red Bands to be invited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online