Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Traveling Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimShady_69

VIP+
i know this was just implemented but i wanted to give my ideas of improvement on the Traveling Dealer.

I think it would be better if the locations were more ideal, right now some of the locations are are pretty far away and impractical. I don't know where they all are but having a location at prison is pointless, and the one at Fisherman's Cove is too far and takes too long to reach with the ~15 minute frame he stays there.

It also doesn't stay long enough either, it takes about 3 minutes for me to run to vip seller from behind spawn which is the fastest route to any seller discounting the redstone trail from spawn for obvious reasons. You cant get more than 2-3 runs for each location, especially the really far ones. I mean you have a hard time finding the locations before he moves, i've spent hours trying to find each location and I've only found 3.

my suggestion is to make the dealer stay for at least a half an hour, as of now it hardly even stays up long enough for people to even find the dealer. and although i said that the Fisherman's cove and prison locations are too far or impractical, these locations could offer a 5-10% selling boost over the normal traveling dealer locations. and since these modifications would make it a lot easier for people to use the Traveling Dealer, you could even put a rank cap on the ability to use the dealer.

TL;DR
Problems
Doesn't stay long enough
Some locations too far/impractical

Solutions
Slightly closer locations

Much longer time

Possible Changes
Higher selling boost for far locations
Rank cap to make up for new ease of accessibility

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I've slightly increased the minimum and maximum time the dealer can appear for, and move the prison location to the tunnel outside of the prison (non-PvP). As for the distance of the locations, I think they are balanced. This is a free 20% boost, 40% on a 2.0x booster - it would be much too powerful if all the locations were closer than the regular drug selling area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online