Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Unban appeal

xXEvelyn_PlaysXx

As for in my second image it shows that 2 people were banned back-to-back with "Logged proof" But I know that's just a lie and someone is on a power trip... How can someone check if something is logged as "Cheating" When the server log has to load other stuff too. I was given confirmation of using my modpack by a mod named Galaktias or something. The Modpack contains stuff such as:

Forge 1.16.5, REI, Inventory Tweaks (Fabric), Blur (Fabric), BetterF3, Falling Leaves, Sodium, Lithium, Light overlay, Name pain, not enough crashes (VanillaFix for fabric), Mod Menu, NEA, Toro health, Hwyla, Default Settings, Clean Cut, and Bedspreads

So, I do not in any way understand how I was banned for x-raying. I never x-rayed. Never have never will. Don't see the point of it when I already have a stack of iron to last me long enough. I'm not going to admit to something I never did. But may you please revoke my ban. It's completely false for x-raying. I have proof that I wasn't somewhere in the hell hole of my 2TB SSD.

So, this is a misunderstanding and just wanted to be clear about what happened, the comparisons, my modpack, and others.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    56.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.