InteriorDark

In Game Name : InteriorDark33
Length of Ban : Permantly
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft PERM
Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : iPinkOmega Alt
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i was my sister iPinkOmega
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : We live in the same house and i think candy might of misunderstood whom i was...
Why should we unban you : because i never hack and i vote to your server...plus im not ipinkomega
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : try changing my ip?? maybe
How can we trust you again? : cause im not pinkomega and next time pls talk to me and not auto ban
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : me and electrodrome are pinkomegas siblings and on same ip not alts

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I did try to talk to you... You would never answer a single PM I sent you... I even teleported to you so you could see me... You never said anything when I tried to talk to you then. Next question is do you have teamspeak?

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What I'm going to do is allow you back on the server for now... When both accounts get unbanned I will watch to see if you both play at the same time... If not... Then I will ban the account again with 0 chance of unban... I think this is totally fair. I'm willing to try to work with you... Don't make me regret it please. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.