In-Game Name:
Unspy

Reason for ban xray in logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Dakotaa or something

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? My Friend set me up, I got SS proof. The guy who filed it should confirm.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Really, my classmate known as XDAce or imaxZulu832 was being an asshole lately, and he went too far to frame me for xraying into fsashes base. dude was mad cause i got rid of his mc world ;) anyways he basically wrote signage after digging into his base saying his discord user but my ingame name to frame me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Sadly, I'm not sure but I'm gonna give Max a whooping when holidays finish.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? While I am extremely new, playing only since the new map. However, I have spent at least 20 hours ingame so far, and I have joined a faction and started to get a name for myself. I would never x-ray.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for taking your time and reading this appeal. thanks

Attachments

• 26.05.2021_09.48.20_REC.png
    26.05.2021_09.48.20_REC.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 26.05.2021_09.52.40_REC.png
    26.05.2021_09.52.40_REC.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 26.05.2021_09.52.28_REC.png
    26.05.2021_09.52.28_REC.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 88

Unspy

Note: hes now saying he had access into my account from the last time I was at his house

dude got dillusional since covid

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
The username of your friend you provided has never joined the server. Also, you are responsible for all actions done on your account. This appeal will be denied and your ban ends in just under 7 days. I recommend you secure your account so this doesn't happen again.

Unspy

The username of your friend you provided has never joined the server. Also, you are responsible for all actions done on your account. This appeal will be denied and your ban ends in just under 7 days. I recommend you secure your account so this doesn't happen again.
Understood.
Will my progress be restored once it's done?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.