Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Valhalla Recruitment [Closed]

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by chickenchit, May 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cjhuber

Cjhuber Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++

Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
    Message ChickenChit, Ethenhunter or ToxicityVII in game for an invite next time you're online.
  2. Cjhuber

Cjhuber Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++

Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
    Message ChickenChit, Ethenhunter or ToxicityVII in game for an invite next time you're online.
  3. itzmeizuki

itzmeizuki New Member

In-Game name: itzmeizuki
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: junky
    Donor Rank: none
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 20 min
    Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord
    Timezone?: EST
    How often do you play?: For a few hours every day
    What other factions have you been in this map: None
    What factions have you been in previous maps: None
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build and Mule
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to learn more about the game and server, I also want to make some new friends.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes I do
    Player that recommended you to the faction: Found it on my own
  4. AppleArmy

AppleArmy New Member

Hi! My IG name is AppleArmy, and I'm 19 y.o. living in the eastern time zone (USA). Right now my drug rank is mule and my donor rank is VIP, but I'm saving for MVP+.

Online time? (type /ot in game): Around 15 hours in MCDrugs, and a few hundred in Hypixel.
    Discord/Teamspeak?: Yes! I use Disc often. Martovy#7407
    Timezone?: Eastern
    How often do you play?: 3-4 hours a day. Sometimes more, if it's the weekend.
    What other factions have you been in this map: My own faction AppleBoys.
    What factions have you been in previous maps: N/A
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm, Build, Sell, Raid
    Why do you want to join the faction: I'm new but y'all seem like a pretty nice group of people. I'd like to stick with a faction for this wipe so I can learn more about MCD.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes!
    Player that recommended you to the faction: n/a
  5. chickenchit

chickenchit Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++

ChickenChit
    MassProducer
    You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to Deny you, to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.
  6. chickenchit

chickenchit Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++

ChickenChit
    MassProducer
    You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to Deny you, to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.