Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Valhalla Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by chickenchit, May 12, 2019.

1. mc511

mc511 New Member

In-Game name: mc511
    Drug Rank: chemist/ Cop rank: none
    Donor Rank: N/A
    Online time: 52 hours atm
    Discord/Teamspeak?: yes I have discord but I don't have ts
    Timezone?: EST ( NY)
    How often do you play: Every day
    What other factions have you been in this map: none in wild but I am in entity in Farmworld
    What factions have you been in previous maps: none I haven't played mc drugs since 2016, this will be my first map in ages
    What is your favorite thing to do: building bases is fun and so is just grinding farms, but id say favorite thing to do is team pvp with fellow fac members against another faction
    Why do you want to join the faction: tbh I binged the vikings recently and I just wanna make my ancestors proud and die bravely so I can feast and drink with them in Valhalla
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines: I read it thoroughly and understand them

Player that recommended you to the faction:
    None
  2. Mhogan01

Mhogan01 New Member

In-Game name: Mhogan01
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Dealer/ N/A
    Donor Rank: Plan to purchase MVP this week.
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 25hrs
    Discord/Teamspeak?: Don't have it but willing to download it if required.
    Timezone?: PST 08
    How often do you play?: Daily
    What other factions have you been in this map: None New To Mine Craft
    What factions have you been in previous maps: None
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): autofarm
    Why do you want to join the faction: Nish_9 is a very helpful person been teaching me alot, would love to be in her family..
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

Player that recommended you to the faction: No One
  3. Aussie_Lover

Aussie_Lover Helper Helper

4. benya1009

benya1009 New Member

In-Game name:benya1009
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Trafficker
    Donor Rank:n/a
    Online time? (type /ot in game):11h44min
    Discord/Teamspeak?:Discord
    Timezone?:pacific
    How often do you play?:Almost every day
    What other factions have you been in this map:Conquest
    What factions have you been in previous maps:None
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):Farm
    Why do you want to join the faction:I wish to be able to play with other people consistently and help out others without being back stabbed
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:Yes
    Player that recommended you to the faction: Aussie
  5. chickenchit

chickenchit Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++

ChickenChit
    MassProducer
    You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.
  6. chickenchit

chickenchit Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++

ChickenChit
    MassProducer
    You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.
  7. ToxicityVII

ToxicityVII Mod Moderator MVP++

Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
    Message ChickenChit, Ethenhunter or ToxicityVII in game for an invite next time you're online.
  8. ToxicityVII

You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to Deny you, to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.
  9. ToxicityVII

You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to Deny you, to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.