Not open for further replies.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: _Speggy_
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 43 hours 36 minutes (I used to play this server a lot before the resets)
Discord/Teamspeak?: Speggy #0609 (No mic atm)
Timezone?: US Central
How often do you play?: A few hours a day at least
What other factions have you been in this map: I just now got back into it I dont remember the old factions I was in.
What factions have you been in last map: N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Autofarm/PvP (not great at PvP)
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join this faction because I'm looking for a solid group of people to play with. I want to learn more about the server and different ways to do things. I am a very friendly player willing to learn anything and help the faction and individual members as much as I can. Thanks for reading !
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Very much so

Player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: BearsYT
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Online time? (type /ot in game): 32.5 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord - BearsYT #4380
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: 4-5 hours+ a day
What other factions have you been in this map: Unicornz
What factions have you been in last
map: OhChit
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build Farms, Farm and Raid
Why do you want to join the faction: Im looking for a new more active faction to hang out. I like to play with a group of people rather than by myself everyday.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
Message ChickenChit, Ethen or Cjhuber in game for an invite next time you're online.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: J_Crafter789
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mass Producer
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 95 hours
Discord/ Teamspeak?: Discord
Timezone?: US East
How often do you play?: Every Day
What other factions have you been in this map: None
What factions have you been in last map: None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build/Farm
Why do you want to join the faction: I have been playing this server for a while solo and I want to get into a faction. I wanted to build myself up before trying to get in one.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
Message ChickenChit, Ethen or Cjhuber in game for an invite next time you're online.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: AtomicBomb
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: I'm already a Junky!
Donor Rank: MVP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 1 hour (I'm very active if you can't tell!)
Discord/Teamspeak?: Both :)
Timezone?: CST (UTC-6)
How often do you play?: I'm looking to play every day this map, but I don't have an actual PC (yet) and I'm working on getting a job soon. Otherwise, I'll still be active (if my girlfriend lets me that is...)
What other factions have you been in this map: This map, none
What factions have you been in last map: Kings of the North
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): #1: PvP ; #2: Build ; #3: Autofarm/farming
Why do you want to join the faction: I would like to join a faction that is already established and is full of experienced and knowledgeable players. I know many of the players in Valhalla, and I'm familiar with their abilities, which are outstanding. I would like to contribute to an already amazing faction, hopefully becoming the true kings of factions!

Player that recommended you to the faction: ToxicChit

darkfeather123

In-Game name: darkfeather123
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: smuggler (but can rankup to trafficker)
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game): 6 h 29 min (originally had more before the update)
Discord/Teamspeak?: discord
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: everyday, usually around midnight
What other factions have you been in this map: none
What factions have you been in last map: none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I do whatever it takes but I pvp alot
Why do you want to join the faction: to join my brothers and take over the server :)
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: i do

RawRizla

In-Game name: RawrRizla (RawrxD)
Donor Rank:VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game):33 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Have both
Timezone?: UK
How often do you play?: Every day pretty much
What factions have you been in last map: Didn't play last map much.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): farm/build
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join the faction because I've spoken to valhalla members in game and they seem friendly, and valhalla seems like a little community inside a faction.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I do

Player that recommended you to the faction: None sorry

titanbeast525

In-Game name: Titanbeast525
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: MassProducer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 189h 53min
Timezone?: central
How often do you play?: depends on the day because I will have basketball or soccer practice/games to go.
What factions have you been in last map: none this is the first map I have been on
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build/farm
Why do you want to join the faction: to have a great experience on the this map.

KingPin_Shadow

In-Game name: Dis_boi_38
Online time? (type /ot in game): 39h 26m since reset
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord
Timezone?: Central Timezone
How often do you play?: Almost daily (ie: 5-6 hours weekdays/8-9 hours weekends)
What other factions have you been in this map: EasyCompany (Disbanded)
What factions have you been in last map: Vanguard
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Auto farming and PvP
Why do you want to join the faction: Not to be cliché but I would like to settle down with a strong faction such as yours, I will work independently unless told otherwise, I will defend this faction with my life. I do not need anyone to carry me, I can hold my own. I can provide the faction not only with auto farms but expansion as well. Thank you for the consideration, I hope I am worthy enough to join.

player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

Aussie_Lover90

In-Game name: Aussie_Lover90
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Online time? (type /ot in game): 140h
Discord/Teamspeak?: Already in discord
Timezone?: Central time zone
How often do you play?: Every day unless certain circumstances, would notify officers
What other factions have you been in this map: OhChit
What factions have you been in last map: OhChit
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Autofarm and build
Why do you want to join the faction: To have the support and help of others to become a better player, become more social on the server, and to gain the trust of newfound friends

Player that recommended you to the faction: OhChit

Last edited:

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: darkfeather123
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: smuggler (but can rankup to trafficker)
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game): 6 h 29 min (originally had more before the update)
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: everyday, usually around midnight
What factions have you been in last map: none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I do whatever it takes but I pvp alot
Why do you want to join the faction: to join my brothers and take over the server :)
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: i do
You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious autofarm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
= = = = = SOME CRAPPY APPLICATION = = = = =

In-Game name:
DominusNocturnal
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 30hrs and 43mins
Discord/Teamspeak?: Dominus#4947
Timezone?: EST - New York
How often do you play?: Every other day/most days. Always in for the daily vote.
What other factions have you been in this map: Solo player/farmer.
What factions have you been in last map: Solo player/farmer.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build farms/farming. If you just give me something to "copy and paste", I'll do that shit. Something to do while I play OSRS/other games.
Why do you want to join the faction: I usually play solo but just want to test the waters in a faction.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.
You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious autofarm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

Matri_

In-Game name: Matri_
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game): 15hr 30min
How often do you play?: Almost daily, unless work gets in the way. For sure several times a week
What other factions have you been in this map: None besides my own solo faction.
What factions have you been in last map: Did not play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): AutoFarm and build 100%. I used to play on other drug servers and spend weeks upon weeks making massive auto farms and making them look stunning, a lot of planning went into them and I absolutely love doing it. I'm not much of a pvp person but I can handle myself when it comes to fights.
Why do you want to join the faction: I have always just played solo or with a small group of friends, but never a large faction. With how often I play and my understanding of drug/faction servers, I feel that I can contribute to something much bigger.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Understood
Player that recommended you to the faction:

Handyman101

In-Game name:Handyman101
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Grower
Online time? (type /ot in game):66h 22min
Discord/Teamspeak?:discord
Timezone?:EST
How often do you play?:Varies mainly 6-7 hours a week until summer school is out.
What other factions have you been in this map:none
What factions have you been in last map:none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):build/farm
Why do you want to join the faction:my buddy is in it and i like to help people out
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:yes

Last edited:

NootAndShoot

In-Game name: pinguupinguu
Donor Rank: Legacy VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 32h 8 min.
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord: Pingu#8381 Can get TS3 if need-be.
Timezone?: EST (UTC -5)
How often do you play?: Probably about 1-2 hours most days.
What other factions have you been in this map: N.A.
What factions have you been in last map: Came back this map from 2017 :p
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): It's between building and farming!
Why do you want to join the faction: To get to meet new players, as I've gotten pretty lonely going solo. Furhermore, to also help others progress on the server and make some new friends.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, and if I ever have any confusions, I will never hesitate to ask!

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: RawRizla (RawrxD)
Online time? (type /ot in game):33 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Have both
Timezone?: UK
How often do you play?: Every day pretty much
What factions have you been in last map: Didn't play last map much.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): farm/build
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join the faction because I've spoken to valhalla members in game and they seem friendly, and valhalla seems like a little community inside a faction.

Player that recommended you to the faction: None sorry

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: Titanbeast525
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: MassProducer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 189h 53min
Timezone?: central
How often do you play?: depends on the day because I will have basketball or soccer practice/games to go.
What factions have you been in last map: none this is the first map I have been on
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build/farm
Why do you want to join the faction: to have a great experience on the this map.

You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: Matri_
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game): 15hr 30min
How often do you play?: Almost daily, unless work gets in the way. For sure several times a week
What other factions have you been in this map: None besides my own solo faction.
What factions have you been in last map: Did not play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): AutoFarm and build 100%. I used to play on other drug servers and spend weeks upon weeks making massive auto farms and making them look stunning, a lot of planning went into them and I absolutely love doing it. I'm not much of a pvp person but I can handle myself when it comes to fights.
Why do you want to join the faction: I have always just played solo or with a small group of friends, but never a large faction. With how often I play and my understanding of drug/faction servers, I feel that I can contribute to something much bigger.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Understood

Player that recommended you to the faction:

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: Dis_boi_38
Online time? (type /ot in game): 39h 26m since reset
Timezone?: Central Timezone
How often do you play?: Almost daily (ie: 5-6 hours weekdays/8-9 hours weekends)
What other factions have you been in this map: EasyCompany (Disbanded)
What factions have you been in last map: Vanguard
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Auto farming and PvP
Why do you want to join the faction: Not to be cliché but I would like to settle down with a strong faction such as yours, I will work independently unless told otherwise, I will defend this faction with my life. I do not need anyone to carry me, I can hold my own. I can provide the faction not only with auto farms but expansion as well. Thank you for the consideration, I hope I am worthy enough to join.

player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

Smurfette11

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
In-Game name: Smurfette11
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Dealer
Donor Rank: VIP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 17hr 38min
Discord/Teamspeak?: yep Smurfette11#6059
Timezone?: CT
How often do you play?: eh, trying to be more active. depends on whats going on outside of minecraft.
What other factions have you been in this map: I forgot the name, something gay. lol
What factions have you been in last map: too many to name
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
Why do you want to join the faction: because I need something to work for on the server or i'll be bored XD
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yesss

Player that recommended you to the faction: ToxicChit said i should apply lol

Nate ovetz

Nateroo200
smuggler
online around 2 hours a day
PST west coast
i have never been in a different faction
i want to join cuz playing alone is boring
i understand the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.