Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: SinisterPotato2
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank: MVP+ Legacy
Online time? (type /ot in game): 133h 58m as of this application
Discord/Teamspeak?: I use both, prefer Discord... obviously :D My tag is Cuhrixy#8617
Timezone?: MST
How often do you play?: At least an hour a day, mostly in the evenings. 3+ hours Fri-Sun through the day.
What other factions have you been in this map: DethroningRybro (just a meme fac with me and some people I know, but they don't play this server actively anyway. So it's w/e)
What factions have you been in last map: Can't remember tbh
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like those three, but rating from most to least: Pvp, Autofarm, Build
Why do you want to join the faction: Because I want to play with some active peeps and want to contribute my skills in any way I can, simple.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yup.
Player that recommended you to the faction: N/A, found it myself.
You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: fielder35901
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky (starting new had bad rep on other account)
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 24 h
Discord/Teamspeak?: I have both willing to use both
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: I play everyday for 1-16 hours
What other factions have you been in this map: Vanguard
What factions have you been in last map: None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): autofarm and pvp
Why do you want to join the faction: Because you are one of the more serious factions and I heard you like pvp and I want to improve my pvp with this faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

Player that recommended you to the faction: N/A
You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to bring you to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: Axiatinc
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 1h 9m, I am playing though.
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord is Axiatinc#0001, I do not have TS.
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: I started today, but I plan on playing a lot more.
What other factions have you been in this map: None, my own, Mystique.
What factions have you been in last map: None.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build, and autofarm.
Why do you want to join the faction: It sounds like fun, and I think I would be a good help.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: Pags18
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: NA
Online time? (type/ot in game): A lot. If I had to guess around 45 hours
Discord/Teamspeak? Discord
Timezone? EST (New York)
How often do you play?: I have been playing every day for at least 4 hours almost for the past two weeks or so
What other factions have you been in: I made my own just to claim my farm so no one could destroy anything of mine.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm and build
Why do you want to join the faction: I wanna join the faction so that I can learn the next step from selling drugs because that's basically all I have been doing

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: daryl_pie
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Prestige 2 drugbaron
Donor Rank: MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 746hrs 52min
Discord/Teamspeak?: both
Timezone?: Central Daylight time
How often do you play?: A lot more than I probably should!
What other factions have you been in this map: 4thReich
What factions have you been in last map: WomanAreProperty
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build and farm
Why do you want to join the faction: Because CJ seems pretty cool and I want to be in a fac with people who are friendly!
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yup!
Player that recommended you to the faction: CJ/ToxicChit
Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Oden is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods. Please msg Cjhuber , Chickenchit , or Ethenhunter in game to be added to the faction

MalformedChild

In-Game name: MalachaiJoe

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: trafficker

Donor Rank: mvp+, awaiting return from a previous map

Online time? (type /ot in game): 6:15

Discord/Teamspeak?: ts3, but won’t talk lol

Timezone?: mountain standard

How often do you play?: whenever I can

What other factions have you been in this map: Bosses (just asked in chat for a fac with a farm and they invited me)

What factions have you been in last map: none, map before last: Vakos, ohChit, kotn

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build (expanding bases and floors, etc.)

Why do you want to join the faction:
Need a fac and always felt like chick was a good fac leader lol

Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

Player that recommended you to the faction:
ChickenChit

Sorry for my low rank, I just joined back after about a year. Am working on growing my rank.

Axiatinc

Time for a actually decent application (i hope)?

Donor Rank: mvp
Online time? (type /ot in game): 32 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Axiatinc#0001
Timezone?: PST (california)
How often do you play?: Been playing every single day for about a week now.
What other factions have you been in this map: Currently, I have been in my own faction for about 30 minutes, and LeviJeanCo for the rest of the time ive played.
What factions have you been in last map: I did not play on the last map.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I really like to build. I also like to make farms, which I have a few.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to be in the faction because I think I could be a good help. I have a lot of time on my hands because it is summer, so I could be making money, building, making new farms, and doing loads of other stuff for the faction quite often. I also really would like to be given a chance to show you my true potential and what I can do. I build my current farm in 2 days, and it makes me about a dub of sugar cane per load, and i recently upgraded it so it gives about 2 per load. I also plan on expanding the farm and making multiple farms so I can make more money and rise through the ranks faster, and eventually, get to rebirth level 10.
Player that recommended you to the faction: No player recommended me besides myself. I really would like to join.

BurritosAndTacos

VIP+
In-Game name: BurritosAndTacos
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 2h 1min (been busy with work and school)
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord
Timezone?: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
How often do you play?: Daily
What other factions have you been in this map: None
What factions have you been in last map: Kings Of The North/Oh Chit (when the two fused), OhChit in the map before.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I prefer building and farming, but PvP is very fun as well! I also like gambling and raiding.
Why do you want to join the faction: I currently need a faction and it'd be nice to be in one with people that I knew before. Also I'm lonely.

MalachaiJoe

SOLOxASSASSin

VIP+
MVP+
DrugPass II
In-Game name: SOLOxASSASSin
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: smuggler
Donor Rank: legacy MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 14 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: i have teamspeak
Timezone?: pst
How often do you play?: almost everyday for several hours
What other factions have you been in this map: i have not been in any faction this map
What factions have you been in last map: kotn and Aegis
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):i love farming i also like raiding
Why do you want to join the faction: there are alot of nice people in this faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes i do

Player that recommended you to the faction: tznuami_ told me to apply on the forums

Last edited:

Percy13688

In-Game name: My in-game name is Percy13688
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: I am currently a Trafficker but I had a lot of my funds invested into my old faction in hopes of getting better ranks for everyone via boss souls. My friends have quit since then and as I was not given enough permissions I cant access the funds.
Donor Rank: Through boss souls, I am an MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): I have played 41 Hours 1 Minute
Discord/Teamspeak?: I do not have TeamSpeak but my discord is kermitdafrog
Timezone?: I live in the U.S. in the State of North Carolina so Eastern Daylight Time would be my timezone
How often do you play?: I play every day about 1-2 hours except on the weekends where I can get around 4-5 hours in a day.
What other factions have you been in this map: OGKushFarms was my old faction unfortunately it disbanded
What factions have you been in last map: OGKushFarms with my old group of unfortunately inactive friends
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I really like to build massive farms, I currently own 2 5x5 chunk wheat farms and a 5 x5 cactus farm is on the way!
Why do you want to join the faction: I really feel as if MCDrugs should be a team game something that I haven't done since the reset. My friends and I used to play all the time until they just disappeared leaving me to all of the old faction land. I really hope to join a faction as its getting rather lonely being solo.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I do

Prof. Weeb

In-Game name: _Prof_Weeb_
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Junky
Donor Rank:nothing cause im broke
Online time? (type /ot in game):usually will play for a couple hours but can get on when ever pinged on discord(or something else)
Discord/Teamspeak?:discord
Timezone?:est
How often do you play?:probably every day/other day
What other factions have you been in this map:nothing this is my first time playing on this server
What factions have you been in last map:haven't been on a previous map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): r e d s t o n e/pvp(not the best)
Why do you want to join the faction:Since I just joined the server i am looking for a faction to join and this faction really stood out to me compared to the other ones that I read I believe I will be an asset to the faction and hopefully will end up being trusted lol
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:yeah 100%

Jukst5

In-Game name: Jukst5
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DrugBaron
Online time? (type /ot in game): 110 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: I got both but prefer discord
Timezone?: CEST
How often do you play?: 3 to 4 hours a day
What other factions have you been in this map: OhChit
What factions have you been in last map: OhChit
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build and pvp
Why do you want to join the faction: Because I don't want to play alone anymore
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I do

Player that recommended you to the faction: No one

Last edited:

Conches

VIP
In-Game name: therealbarackoba (just a joke name it'll be back to CvxZo soon)
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: mvp+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 82hrs
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord: CvxZo#6376
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: I use to play every day but I quit for a month but I'm getting back into it.
What other factions have you been in this map: Unicornz.
What factions have you been in last map: Unicornz, Vanguard.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I can play for multiple hours a day and can grind to get stuff. I'm also decent at pvp and can raid whenever.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join cause I like this server and after being raided and taking a break for a month I want to get back into the game with a new faction and try to become a top player.

Player that recommended you to the faction: hennessyy.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: BigSexy88
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drug Baron
Donor Rank: Mvp++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 236 hrs 36 mins
Discord/Teamspeak?: BigSexy#2330 on discord/ No teamspeak
Timezone?: Same as the server (EST)
How often do you play?: 8+ hrs per day
What other factions have you been in this map: None,
What factions have you been in last map: None.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to do anything really except PvP.
Why do you want to join the faction: Been playing by myself for awhile and just needed a change of pace.

Player that recommended you to the faction: Jay- IGN: Jay_Crafter789

Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
Message ChickenChit, Ethen or Cjhuber in game for an invite next time you're online.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: MalachaiJoe

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: trafficker

Donor Rank: mvp+, awaiting return from a previous map

Online time? (type /ot in game): 6:15

Discord/Teamspeak?: ts3, but won’t talk lol

Timezone?: mountain standard

How often do you play?: whenever I can

What other factions have you been in this map: Bosses (just asked in chat for a fac with a farm and they invited me)

What factions have you been in last map: none, map before last: Vakos, ohChit, kotn

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build (expanding bases and floors, etc.)

Why do you want to join the faction:
Need a fac and always felt like chick was a good fac leader lol

ChickenChit

Sorry for my low rank, I just joined back after about a year. Am working on growing my rank.

Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
Message ChickenChit, Ethenhunter or ToxicChit in game for an invite next time you're online.

Last edited:

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: BurritosAndTacos
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Online time? (type /ot in game): 2h 1min (been busy with work and school)
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord
Timezone?: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
How often do you play?: Daily
What other factions have you been in this map: None
What factions have you been in last map: Kings Of The North/Oh Chit (when the two fused), OhChit in the map before.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I prefer building and farming, but PvP is very fun as well! I also like gambling and raiding.
Why do you want to join the faction: I currently need a faction and it'd be nice to be in one with people that I knew before. Also I'm lonely.

MalachaiJoe

Message ChickenChit, Ethenhunter or ToxicChit in game for an invite next time you're online.

Last edited:

Betyo

In-Game name: V760
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: Might donate soon
Online time? (type /ot in game): 54 Hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: I have both
Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time
How often do you play?: Daily atleast for a couple hours
What other factions have you been in this map: none
What factions have you been in last map: none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm, Pvp I'm nice at pvp.
Why do you want to join the faction: I need friends and other good players to be surrounded by.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes I read all of them and I will respect them.

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: SOLOxASSASSin
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: smuggler
Donor Rank: legacy MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 14 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: i have teamspeak
Timezone?: pst
How often do you play?: almost everyday for several hours
What other factions have you been in this map: i have not been in any faction this map
What factions have you been in last map: kotn and Aegis
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):i love farming i also like raiding
Why do you want to join the faction: there are alot of nice people in this faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes i do

Player that recommended you to the faction: tznuami_ told me to apply on the forums
Message ChickenChit, Ethen or Cjhuber in game for an invite next time you're online.

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
Time for a actually decent application (i hope)?

Donor Rank: mvp
Online time? (type /ot in game): 32 hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Axiatinc#0001
Timezone?: PST (california)
How often do you play?: Been playing every single day for about a week now.
What other factions have you been in this map: Currently, I have been in my own faction for about 30 minutes, and LeviJeanCo for the rest of the time ive played.
What factions have you been in last map: I did not play on the last map.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I really like to build. I also like to make farms, which I have a few.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to be in the faction because I think I could be a good help. I have a lot of time on my hands because it is summer, so I could be making money, building, making new farms, and doing loads of other stuff for the faction quite often. I also really would like to be given a chance to show you my true potential and what I can do. I build my current farm in 2 days, and it makes me about a dub of sugar cane per load, and i recently upgraded it so it gives about 2 per load. I also plan on expanding the farm and making multiple farms so I can make more money and rise through the ranks faster, and eventually, get to rebirth level 10.
Player that recommended you to the faction: No player recommended me besides myself. I really would like to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.