Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vertigo Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Lurnn, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

Faction is now open,
    /f join Vertigo in-game right now!
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  2. SirPenguin

SirPenguin Member

In-Game name: SirPenguin
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: i dont understand this question
    Donor Rank:this one either
    Online time? (type /ot in game): a lot
    Discord?: yes
    Timezone?: yes
    How often do you play?: often
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: 4th
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): 4th
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Talk about Lurnn and his dog
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 10/10 would roast again
    Why do you want to join the faction: i dont
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: you have these?

The player that recommended you to the faction: hMMM
  3. Giit

Giit New Member

Denied
  4. Lurnn

Denied

I am the only one who can / will accept applications on this thead
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  5. Slave_Mango

Slave_Mango New Member

In-Game name: Slave_Mango
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drug- Grower
    Donor Rank: Legacy VIP
    Online time? (type /ot in game): currently 100h and 2mins
    Discord?: yes it is: Slave 'Mango Emoji' #4084
    Timezone?: Mountian Timezone
    How often do you play?: almost everyday for anywhere between 2-8 hours
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: BloodCrew
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): my own factions (cant remember name)
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build farms and excavate massive spaces for the fac or farms
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 4/10 building 8/10 autofarms 8/10
    Why do you want to join the faction: because honestly you guys seem like awesome people and are always active unlike other facs ive seen and the current one im in.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

The player that recommended you to the faction: No one. I asked Lurnn about applying.
  6. Lurnn

Accepted

/f join Vertigo next time you're online.
  7. Percy13688

Percy13688 New Member

In-Game name: Percy13688
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
    Donor Rank: MVP
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 41 hours 30 minutes
    Discord?: kermitdafrog
    Timezone?: Eastern Daylight Time
    How often do you play?: During the week about 2-4 hours weekends vary but typically range from 5-10 hours
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: I was apart of OGKushFarms but we disbanded due to inactivity
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): OGKushFarms, as that was, are most active period

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Building and Autofarms are definitely my favorite things to do
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP - I would give myself a solid 6 as I'm not that good in my mind compared to a lot of other players and hope to get better. Building - 9 I had to think about this one as a Builder you can't really ever be satisfied with a build there is always something to improve so I say a 9. Auto Farms are a 10 I have massive farms that I made for my faction containing a 7x7 chunk wheat farm, 2 6x6 cactus farms and a 5x5 nether wart farm.

Why do you want to join the faction: I'm really tired of being a solo player it was fun for a while but after a while, you want to stop playing.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I do

The player that recommended you to the faction: Nobody recommended me as I am a solo player as of 2 months after the map reset
  8. Lurnn

Accepted

/f join vertigo in game next time your on
  9. Jukst5

Jukst5 New Member

In-Game name: Jukst5
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DrugBaron
    Donor Rank: VIP+
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 120 hrs
    Discord?: Juk3Hunna#1658
    Timezone?: CEST
    How often do you play?: 3 to 4 hours a day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: OhChit
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): OhChit and another one can't remember
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build anything
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 5/10 - 9/10 - 8/10
    Why do you want to join the faction: I feel alone since I left OhChit
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I do

The player that recommended you to the faction: No one
  10. Lurnn

Denied
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  11. willifolts

willifolts Mod Moderator

In-Game name: willifolts
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: trafficker, though will probably be grower by the time you see this
    Donor Rank: VIP+ Legacy
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 15hrs
    Discord?: willifolts#3122
    Timezone?: EST
    How often do you play?: Pretty much every day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build/redstone
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP 6/10 Build 8/10 AutoFarm 7/10
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join a community in server and find people to play with a little more deeply than just interacting in chat.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: none
  12. Lurnn

Accepted

/f join vertigo next time you are online
  13. Reporterer

Reporterer New Member

In-Game name: reporterer
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: drug cartel
    Donor Rank: none
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 164h 32m
    Discord?: reporterer/asikesa#6043
    Timezone?: california (pst or pdt, idk)
    How often do you play?: like every day, 3-6 hours
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: vortex
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): n/a
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp, and build(statues
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6.5/10 pvp, 8.5-9/10 building, 8/10 autofarms
    Why do you want to join the faction: Because you guys are usually Pvping, and I like pvp and wanna get better at it (I'm not too good at 1.12 pvp)
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yeah
    The player that recommended you to the faction: giit
  14. Lurnn

Denied

You are still in vortex, and currently also a mod in vortex denied for simply being in a fac currently, and because you could potentially inside.
  15. SmellThisRag

SmellThisRag New Member

In-Game name: SmellThisRag
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule (Previously played the server on another account that was hacked)
    Donor Rank: None (Buying one tomorrow)
    Online time? (type /ot in game): One hour and 9 mins (But was a grower on my old account with many hours in the game.
    Discord?: Yes.
    Timezone?: EST,
    How often do you play?: Almost every day.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: I have been in one faction with a few friends that never got big. '"Lakedaimon."
    What factions have you been in the last map (if you played): Wasn't in a faction the last map.
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like building farms and spending time actually AFKing and farming.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP=5 Building=7/8 Autofarms=6/7
    Why do you want to join the faction: I am looking for a faction that would both be fun but get me back into the server
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I do.

(Can explain more about my past situation with my account if needed.)
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  16. Lurnn

Denied
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  17. SmellThisRag

SmellThisRag New Member

Denied but says to join?
  18. Lurnn

*cough* typo
  19. BeatboxSB

BeatboxSB New Member

In-Game name: BeatboxSB
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: MassProducer/Helper
    Donor Rank: N/A
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 205h
    Discord?: BeatboxSB#9323
    Timezone?: CEST during the summer and UTC+1 during winter time.
    How often do you play?: I try to play every day, but it isn't always that I manage to do so. Lately, the weather outside here in Norway has been unusually good. Close to 90 degreece F which is very warm for being in Norway. For this reason, I might not be online as much these days as I normally would.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None. I have actually never been in a faction ever in all of Minecraft *nervous face*.
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None.
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Probably building.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP: 4, building: 7-8 and autofarms: 2. I would rate myself higher in PvP and building, but I haven't played much after the latest updates of Minecraft. Which is why I am careful with the ratings here. There has been new stuff added like new blocks and such, and I also believe PvP has been changed to a certain extent.
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to see what a faction can bring to the gameplay. It will also be nice with claimed land to keep my stuff safer from raiders and such. I am also curious to see how a faction works and what other stuff it might be helpful with. A community to play together with would also be great, as I have played solo now for a very long time.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Certainly!
    The player that recommended you to the faction: Lurnn messaged me ingame a few weeks ago and told me that I should apply. At that time me and some irl friends were planning on making a faction, but then they suddenly got tired of playing. So now I am left by myself for now atleast.
  20. Lurnn