Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Revenant Recruitment

ItsaMeJay

hi im new and i want to apply here, someone told me to. i hope i get accepted. if not have a great day :)
my ign: ItsaMeJay

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Hey itsamejay please apply again with the following format
In-Game name:
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game):
Discord?:
Timezone?:
How often do you play?:
What other factions have you been in this map if any:
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
Why do you want to join the faction:
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:

The player that recommended you to the faction:

Last edited:

RBGDiamond

In-Game name: RBGDiamond
Drug Rank: [IV] Mule
Donor Rank: VIP
Online time: 219h 53min
Discord: RBGDiamond#4766
Timezone: British Summer Time (BST), during summer and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), during winter
How often do you play?: I try to play everyday for at least 2-3 hours. I typically play more than this amount, especially during school breaks and weekends.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Vortex
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Cosmic
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): My favourite thing to do is to build and to farm.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
- PVP : 4
- Building: 9
- Autofarms: 7.5
Why do you want to join the faction: I would like to join the faction as I spend a lot of my free time playing on this server and think it would be more enjoyable to play as a part of a community and be able to help and play with others within the faction.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes
The player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

Last edited:

Zuurstof

In-Game name: Zuurstof
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Dealer
Donor Rank: x
Online time? (type /ot in game): 54min
Discord?: yes
Timezone?: cest +1
How often do you play?: all day in vacation
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build/redstone
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):8, 7
Why do you want to join the faction: im new to the server and want to have a good time on here plus i want to help out other people in the faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: none

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
RBGDiamond Accepted
Do /f join Vertigo in game next time you are online.

Zuurstof
Denied

iisquidol

In-Game name: iisquido (so funny thing here, when trying to change my username, I forgot to add an "l" to the end to make it iisquidol, so that will probably change when I can change it again)
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: lieutenant
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 55hr 39m
Discord?: yes; iisquidol
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: I am addicted to it (almost every day)
What other factions have you been in this map if any: TNG; because only I was one, suckered into joining it, and two, I needed some materials to brew stuff that I myself couldn't get. Such as netherwarts, cocoa beans, sugar cane, etc.
What factions have you been in the last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): probably brewing pots/brews and in general (not just on the server) Redstone.
PVP: pretty bad; Autofarming: most of these are easy to do, 8.5/10; building: 6.5/10. I can do a ton of Redstone if that'll replace my trash PVP skills.
Why do you want to join the faction: Well, I am not too fond of being in a mostly-cop faction. It is also kinda dead, I think I only see just one person on per day, besides me. It doesn't even have a discord server either. so this one looks like a better option with a better community. I'd love to help with brewing and Redstone if I can.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes.

Last edited:

memeimator

In-Game name: memeimator
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Online time? (type /ot in game): 353hours
Discord?: memeimator #4215
Timezone?: BST/GMT
How often do you play?: Most days for a few hours
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Vortex
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build autofarms and farm in general
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP: 5 (I haven't had much experience with pvp so it isn't very high) Building: 7 Autofarm 7/8
Why do you want to join the faction: I spend quite a lot of time on the server so want to make it worthwhile by joining an active faction and seeing what I can do to help the faction
The player that recommended you to the faction: RBGDiamond

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Accepted

/f join Vertigo next time you are online

RaZer_Nael

Rules:
  • Do not TP non-faction members to/around faction land, or land a faction member let you teleport to.
  • Anything you harvest- REPLANT. Complaints by faction members because you're not replanting will be handled accordingly. You will be demoted or kicked if this isn't resolved.
  • Recruits/members will most likely be kicked from the faction for being inactive. If you know you are going to be inactive, please notify a co-leader or me, or post in the discord.
  • Faction members can be kicked without warning if we suspect/have the information you are only in our faction to inside.
  • Please do not ask to be promoted. Asking may hinder any trust we have in you.
New members are expected to make/use their own farms.
There is an /f home for trusted players that has protected vaults. There is no set amount of time to become a trusted player, you just need to be friendly with us and prove you’re not here to inside.
Please do not ask/beg for access to other members farms, if they want to share their farm with you they will
I and the other leaders will help you if you need it just ask! whether its raiding making a farm or pvping as long as we are not busy we will try help.

Discord isn't required but is recommended for announcements and such.
Join here: https://discord.gg/Br88SFb Everyone is welcome!
When you are invited you can ask anyone in the fac for the password to the group chat.

If you want land claimed, let me know.
If you cannot follow the guidelines, you will be contacted and then demoted or kicked.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
We will expect for you to have read through and understand the guidelines.
Template
In-Game name:

Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game):
Discord?:
Timezone?:
How often do you play?:
What other factions have you been in this map if any:
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
Why do you want to join the faction:
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:

The player that recommended you to the faction:

Thank you for your interest.
The thread will be reviewed by faction leaders, see here: PokaDot, Giit, Salty, Baeoncex, and myself
Check your mail in game, or the thread here to find out whether you have been accepted or denied.
If Denied Please Wait 2 Weeks Before Attempting To Apply Again
Accepted

/f join vertigo next time you are online
Also please join our faction discord here https://discord.gg/Br88SFb

RaZer_Nael

In-Game name: HeyltsMia <--- The "its" is spelled with an L so its HeyLtsMia but the l is not capital
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky: just came back to the server
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in-game): 1 hour 3 mins
Discord?: HeyItsMia#5990
Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone / Michigan
How often do you play?: I'm going to play about 5 days a week
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What factions have you been in the last map (if you played): I just made my own I forgot the name tbh
What is your favorite thing to do (PVP/build/auto farm/etc): PVP and Building
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (PVP/building/auto farms): PVP: 8, Building: 7, Auto Farming: 6
Why do you want to join the faction: I think I can be a good addition to the faction, I can PVP pretty well and also SaltyChong is in the faction and I want to join him. I also am good at building, or somewhat good. I also want to join the clan because I'm lonely and idk anyone on the server other than SaltyChong
The player that recommended you to the faction: SaltyChong, FunFact: SaltyChong and I have been friends for like a year or two

Last edited:

J_Crafter789

2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: Jay_Crafter789
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Kingpin II
Donor Rank: MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 855 Hours
Discord?: J4Y#7568
Timezone?: USA (est)
How often do you play?: Every day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Valhalla
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I really like to fight in pit
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp: 7, Building: 6, Autofarms: 9.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join because I know you guys do stuff. Valhalla is great but I have not advanced at all and we never do exciting things. Also I open pit A LOT and I want to start going into chasm...

The player that recommended you to the faction: Giit

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Accepted
/f join Vertigo next time your are online

KindFriendlyFox

In-Game name: KindFriendlyFox
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 49 hrs 59 min (as of checking rn)
Discord?: Mairu-San#8525
Timezone?: EDT / GMT-4
How often do you play?: I play alot. I'm usually on atleast 5 hours a day, but that will be chaning when school comes. I should still be on atleast 2-3 hours during school, however. I plan on playing atleast an hour a day even if I can't be on a whole lot.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Farm: Equilibrium Wild: JaurezCartel
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I did not play, I started like 70 days ago.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PVP, Mule jobs, and gambling. (I have an addiction ;( )
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 5/5/2. I'm okay in building and pvp, but doo doo in autofarms.
Why do you want to join the faction: I just want a good faction. I'm not sure if this is farm or wild, but they are both a bit inactive and willing to quit for a better one. And Lurnn is OP so if this is lurnn's fac then it's def good.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Crystal clear.

The player that recommended you to the faction: Lurnn said it, but it was probably as a joke. I decided, Hey, why not tho, worth a chance right??

MrKisdUrSistr

In-Game name: MrKisdUrSistr
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mass Producer
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 106 hours
Discord?: MrKisdUrSistr#5596
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: I'm online almost every day, for a few hours a day.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: LimbO (a fac that just had a few non-dedicated friends that has since been abandoned)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None, I didn't play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to farm but I enjoy the economic side of the server, like owning and running a shop. I also love mining.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6/8/8
Why do you want to join the faction: This game just isn't as much fun without a few people to enjoy it with, and I want to be able to use my dedication and can-do attitude to achieve even more than I am now.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

The player that recommended you to the faction: I saw Giit mention it on the server discord.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Accepted
Do /f join vertigo next time you are online

Latest posts

Members online