Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vertigo Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Lurnn, Jul 15, 2019.

1. ItsaMeJay

ItsaMeJay New Member

hi im new and i want to apply here, someone told me to. i hope i get accepted. if not have a great day :)
    my ign: ItsaMeJay
  2. Lurnn

Lurnn TrialMod TrialMod MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

Hey itsamejay please apply again with the following format
    In-Game name:
    Donor Rank:
    Online time? (type /ot in game):
    Discord?:
    Timezone?:
    How often do you play?:
    What other factions have you been in this map if any:
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played):
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
    Why do you want to join the faction:
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:

The player that recommended you to the faction:
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  3. Lurnn

Denied
    Banna87
  4. RBGDiamond

RBGDiamond Helper Helper

In-Game name: RBGDiamond
    Drug Rank: [IV] Mule
    Donor Rank: VIP
    Online time: 219h 53min
    Discord: RBGDiamond#4766
    Timezone: British Summer Time (BST), during summer and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), during winter
    How often do you play?: I try to play everyday for at least 2-3 hours. I typically play more than this amount, especially during school breaks and weekends.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Vortex
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Cosmic
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): My favourite thing to do is to build and to farm.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
    - PVP : 4
    - Building: 9
    - Autofarms: 7.5
    Why do you want to join the faction: I would like to join the faction as I spend a lot of my free time playing on this server and think it would be more enjoyable to play as a part of a community and be able to help and play with others within the faction.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes
    The player that recommended you to the faction: N/A
  5. Zuurstof

Zuurstof New Member

In-Game name: Zuurstof
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Dealer
    Donor Rank: x
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 54min
    Discord?: yes
    Timezone?: cest +1
    How often do you play?: all day in vacation
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build/redstone
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):8, 7
    Why do you want to join the faction: im new to the server and want to have a good time on here plus i want to help out other people in the faction
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: none
  6. Lurnn

RBGDiamond Accepted
    Do /f join Vertigo in game next time you are online.

Zuurstof
    Denied
  7. iisquidol

iisquidol New Member

In-Game name: iisquido (so funny thing here, when trying to change my username, I forgot to add an "l" to the end to make it iisquidol, so that will probably change when I can change it again)
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: lieutenant
    Donor Rank: N/A
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 55hr 39m
    Discord?: yes; iisquidol
    Timezone?: EST
    How often do you play?: I am addicted to it (almost every day)
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: TNG; because only I was one, suckered into joining it, and two, I needed some materials to brew stuff that I myself couldn't get. Such as netherwarts, cocoa beans, sugar cane, etc.
    What factions have you been in the last map (if you played): N/A
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): probably brewing pots/brews and in general (not just on the server) Redstone.
    PVP: pretty bad; Autofarming: most of these are easy to do, 8.5/10; building: 6.5/10. I can do a ton of Redstone if that'll replace my trash PVP skills.
    Why do you want to join the faction: Well, I am not too fond of being in a mostly-cop faction. It is also kinda dead, I think I only see just one person on per day, besides me. It doesn't even have a discord server either. so this one looks like a better option with a better community. I'd love to help with brewing and Redstone if I can.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  8. memeimator

memeimator New Member

In-Game name: memeimator
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 353hours
    Discord?: memeimator #4215
    Timezone?: BST/GMT
    How often do you play?: Most days for a few hours
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Vortex
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build autofarms and farm in general
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP: 5 (I haven't had much experience with pvp so it isn't very high) Building: 7 Autofarm 7/8
    Why do you want to join the faction: I spend quite a lot of time on the server so want to make it worthwhile by joining an active faction and seeing what I can do to help the faction
    The player that recommended you to the faction: RBGDiamond
  9. Lurnn

Accepted

/f join Vertigo next time you are online
  10. RaZer_Nael

RaZer_Nael New Member

11. RaZer_Nael

RaZer_Nael New Member

In-Game name: HeyltsMia <--- The "its" is spelled with an L so its HeyLtsMia but the l is not capital
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky: just came back to the server
    Donor Rank: VIP+
    Online time? (type /ot in-game): 1 hour 3 mins
    Discord?: HeyItsMia#5990
    Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone / Michigan
    How often do you play?: I'm going to play about 5 days a week
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
    What factions have you been in the last map (if you played): I just made my own I forgot the name tbh
    What is your favorite thing to do (PVP/build/auto farm/etc): PVP and Building
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (PVP/building/auto farms): PVP: 8, Building: 7, Auto Farming: 6
    Why do you want to join the faction: I think I can be a good addition to the faction, I can PVP pretty well and also SaltyChong is in the faction and I want to join him. I also am good at building, or somewhat good. I also want to join the clan because I'm lonely and idk anyone on the server other than SaltyChong
    The player that recommended you to the faction: SaltyChong, FunFact: SaltyChong and I have been friends for like a year or two
  12. Lurnn

13. J_Crafter789

J_Crafter789 New Member

In-Game name: Jay_Crafter789
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Kingpin II
    Donor Rank: MVP++
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 855 Hours
    Discord?: J4Y#7568
    Timezone?: USA (est)
    How often do you play?: Every day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Valhalla
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I really like to fight in pit
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp: 7, Building: 6, Autofarms: 9.
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join because I know you guys do stuff. Valhalla is great but I have not advanced at all and we never do exciting things. Also I open pit A LOT and I want to start going into chasm...

The player that recommended you to the faction: Giit
  14. Lurnn

Accepted
    /f join Vertigo next time your are online
  15. KindFriendlyFox

KindFriendlyFox New Member

In-Game name: KindFriendlyFox
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 49 hrs 59 min (as of checking rn)
    Discord?: Mairu-San#8525
    Timezone?: EDT / GMT-4
    How often do you play?: I play alot. I'm usually on atleast 5 hours a day, but that will be chaning when school comes. I should still be on atleast 2-3 hours during school, however. I plan on playing atleast an hour a day even if I can't be on a whole lot.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Farm: Equilibrium Wild: JaurezCartel
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I did not play, I started like 70 days ago.
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PVP, Mule jobs, and gambling. (I have an addiction ;( )
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 5/5/2. I'm okay in building and pvp, but doo doo in autofarms.
    Why do you want to join the faction: I just want a good faction. I'm not sure if this is farm or wild, but they are both a bit inactive and willing to quit for a better one. And Lurnn is OP so if this is lurnn's fac then it's def good.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Crystal clear.

The player that recommended you to the faction: Lurnn said it, but it was probably as a joke. I decided, Hey, why not tho, worth a chance right??
  16. Lurnn

17. MrKisdUrSistr

MrKisdUrSistr New Member

In-Game name: MrKisdUrSistr
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mass Producer
    Donor Rank: None
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 106 hours
    Discord?: MrKisdUrSistr#5596
    Timezone?: EST
    How often do you play?: I'm online almost every day, for a few hours a day.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: LimbO (a fac that just had a few non-dedicated friends that has since been abandoned)
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None, I didn't play last map
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to farm but I enjoy the economic side of the server, like owning and running a shop. I also love mining.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6/8/8
    Why do you want to join the faction: This game just isn't as much fun without a few people to enjoy it with, and I want to be able to use my dedication and can-do attitude to achieve even more than I am now.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

The player that recommended you to the faction: I saw Giit mention it on the server discord.
  18. Lurnn

Accepted
    Do /f join vertigo next time you are online
  19. Xadeo

Xadeo New Member

ok rip bye
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  20. Lurnn