Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Revenant Recruitment

Noahplayzgames

In-Game name:Noahplayzgames
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:none
Donor Rank:none
Online time? (type /ot in game):1.25 hours (im new to the game so sorry)
Discord?:Kat#0801 (cant talk in calls)
Timezone?:i aint from USA
How often do you play?:quite oftend
What other factions have you been in this map if any:none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):mine
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):9.5
Why do you want to join the faction:i really want an faction because i really want to help you guys as much as posible :D

i do have school but ill try to go online so much as posible.ill do anyting u say (or tryo to)

Campstantine

In-Game name: Campstantine
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DrugBaron
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 298H
Discord?: Campstantine
Timezone?: GMT +8
How often do you play?: everyday
What other factions have you been in this map if any: RogerPirates, Equilibrium(Disbanded), Creation
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Did not play
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Pvp and Farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP : 7/10 as im not that bad and not the best, Building : 5/10 as im quite lazy to build but if im told to do so i will , Autofarms : 7/10 i have watched alot of youtube on autofarms and learnt alot from the videos
Why do you want to join the faction: My previous wild fac is inactive except for me and i left the fac so im alone and i've always looked up to vertigo!
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: I saw the advert from Methonal

Huckleberry_fam

In-Game name: Huckleberry_fam
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game):11 hours
Discord?: None
Timezone?: Japan (GMT+9)
How often do you play?: 5-6days a week usually playing 1-3 hours on week and 5-6 hours on weekend
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like pvp but also like the economy part of the server as well as raiding other factions.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 8/6/7
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join because I tried farming on my own and it wasn't fun I am hoping joining a faction will make the server more interesting.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: I sent a msg to 4william20 if I could join his faction and he said do /apply vertigo

Last edited:

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
In-Game name: Parrot4KTV
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank: MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 525 hours 36 minutes - 1:23am 9/14 - Central Time
Discord?: Parrot#1440
Timezone?: Central Time
How often do you play?: Every day at least for 2 hours
What other factions have you been in this map if any: OhChit and Vortex.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I wasn't in any major faction other than the ones I owned.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build and farm a lot.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP: 6.5/10 - Building: 9/10 - autofarms: 8/10.
Why do you want to join the faction: I've been trying to get along with the Vertigo members lately, and have been trying to stay in a good faction. Ever since Vortex lost it's best members, I've been waiting for a new faction and I think now is the time to be in Vertigo.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes. I understand the rules/guidelines.
The player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

henry

In-Game name:
Clipzy

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DGrower

Donor Rank: None (Planning to do at least VIP+)

Online time? (type /ot in game):40 Hours 30 Min (Used a different account for the other maps)

Discord?: Yep (Clipzy#2568)

Timezone?: Pacific Time Zone ( Stays up till about 1 am)

How often do you play?: Dailey about 2-4 hours on average. (More on weekends)

What other factions have you been in this map if any: Solo for this season.

What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Once again I was playing solo.

What is your favorite thing to do (PVP/build/autofarm/etc): Build and autofarm. I personally love redstone and can make huge automatic farms as well as other builds.

What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ](pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp- 7/10 Building- 8/10 Autofarms- 9/10

Why do you want to join the faction: I would like to join this faction because as stated above, I usually play as a solo. But I never had the experience playing with others and feel like that I would enjoy that more. I would like to use my skills with redstone to their full potential because as a solo I never had enough materials. All in all, I definitely think that playing in a faction would enhance my playing experience.

I hope to hear back from you soon and if I am accepted I will be looking forward to having a great time playing with Vertigo this season as well as seasons to come. Thank you for spending your time reading and reviewing my application and I hope I will be accepted.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied
And henry its fine

Nish_9

In-Game name: Nish_9
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: MassProducer
Donor Rank: none
Online time? (type /ot in game): 175 hours
Discord?: yes
Timezone?: +5;30 GMT
How often do you play?: 2-4 hours everyday
What other factions have you been in this map if any: rogers_pirates
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): -
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build/farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6,7,6
Why do you want to join the faction: because I've heard a lot about it and my friend is in it
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: Campstantine

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
denied
applied for multiple facs at once.

Nish_9

I thought since I was applying for aegis in the farm world and for vertigo in wild, it won't make much of a difference. I deleted my application for aegis.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
In-Game name: MissPatient
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer.
Donor Rank: VIP+.
Online time? (type /ot in game): 179h.
Discord?: Yes.
Timezone?: BST/GMT
How often do you play?: Almost every day.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None apart from my own.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build/expand mostly. I mainly enjoy building farms. My flaw is never knowing how big is too big.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp - 4, building - 9, autofarms - 7
Why do you want to join the faction: Because I am tired of playing solo and this faction seems to be full of the best people on the server.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.
The player that recommended you to the faction: None (I saw the server ad)

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Faction 30/30 as of now,
Denied (Nish)

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
misspatient accepted

Najbuilders

In-Game name: Najbuilders
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Smuggler/recruit
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): a Strong 4 hour 28 minutes
Discord?:yes
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: 4 hours-1 hour a day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build autofarms, grind out bigger farms, redstone.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp=4 Build=6 autofarm=8
Why do you want to join the faction: To feel part of a group, help out with people, and be more
inclusive

The player that recommended you to the faction: The auto chat

Thank you for your interest.
The thread will be reviewed by faction leaders, see here: PokaDot, Giit, Salty, Baeoncex, and myself
Check your mail in game, or the thread here to find out whether you have been accepted or denied.
If Denied Please Wait 2 Weeks Before Attempting To Apply Again
[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.