Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vertigo Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Lurnn, Jul 15, 2019.

1. bbman07

bbman07 New Member

In-Game name:bbman07
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Dealer (I have been playing for about a year just started playing new map.)
    Donor Rank: N/A
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 3 Hours (Again I am not new just started playing the new map)
    Discord?: Healthy_Penguin#5211
    Timezone?:EST
    How often do you play?:3-5hrs a day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: N/A
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Steak and Sky---(Cant remember the last part.)
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I love to build and grind out farms, I just really enjoy doing this I also love the satisfaction of getting in a good sell.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 5 for my pvp I play a lot of hypixel and I do pretty well. I'm definitely no champ though. Build is probably a 7 because I like to sit down and work on projects for hours I also build maps on roblox and script them. I am a 4 on auto farms I am not very good at making them but I have before.
    Why do you want to join the faction: I am really looking for a good community to make this server more fun for me and just really to have a overall good time.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: YES SIR

The player that recommended you to the faction: Methonal
    Side Note, I am a great mule.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

3. Noahplayzgames

Noahplayzgames New Member

In-Game name:Noahplayzgames
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank:none
    Donor Rank:none
    Online time? (type /ot in game):1.25 hours (im new to the game so sorry)
    Discord?:Kat#0801 (cant talk in calls)
    Timezone?:i aint from USA
    How often do you play?:quite oftend
    What other factions have you been in this map if any:none
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played):none
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):mine
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):9.5
    Why do you want to join the faction:i really want an faction because i really want to help you guys as much as posible :D

i do have school but ill try to go online so much as posible.ill do anyting u say (or tryo to)
  4. Lurnn

5. StopTakingUsernames

StopTakingUsernames Active Member

6. Noahplayzgames

Noahplayzgames New Member

7. Campstantine

Campstantine New Member

In-Game name: Campstantine
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DrugBaron
    Donor Rank: None
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 298H
    Discord?: Campstantine
    Timezone?: GMT +8
    How often do you play?: everyday
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: RogerPirates, Equilibrium(Disbanded), Creation
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Did not play
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Pvp and Farm
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP : 7/10 as im not that bad and not the best, Building : 5/10 as im quite lazy to build but if im told to do so i will , Autofarms : 7/10 i have watched alot of youtube on autofarms and learnt alot from the videos
    Why do you want to join the faction: My previous wild fac is inactive except for me and i left the fac so im alone and i've always looked up to vertigo!
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: I saw the advert from Methonal
  8. Lurnn

Accepted
  9. Huckleberry_fam

Huckleberry_fam New Member

In-Game name: Huckleberry_fam
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule
    Donor Rank: None
    Online time? (type /ot in game):11 hours
    Discord?: None
    Timezone?: Japan (GMT+9)
    How often do you play?: 5-6days a week usually playing 1-3 hours on week and 5-6 hours on weekend
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like pvp but also like the economy part of the server as well as raiding other factions.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 8/6/7
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join because I tried farming on my own and it wasn't fun I am hoping joining a faction will make the server more interesting.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: I sent a msg to 4william20 if I could join his faction and he said do /apply vertigo
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  10. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

In-Game name: Parrot4KTV
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
    Donor Rank: MVP
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 525 hours 36 minutes - 1:23am 9/14 - Central Time
    Discord?: Parrot#1440
    Timezone?: Central Time
    How often do you play?: Every day at least for 2 hours
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: OhChit and Vortex.
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I wasn't in any major faction other than the ones I owned.
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build and farm a lot.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP: 6.5/10 - Building: 9/10 - autofarms: 8/10.
    Why do you want to join the faction: I've been trying to get along with the Vertigo members lately, and have been trying to stay in a good faction. Ever since Vortex lost it's best members, I've been waiting for a new faction and I think now is the time to be in Vertigo.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes. I understand the rules/guidelines.
    The player that recommended you to the faction: N/A
  11. Lurnn

12. henry

henry New Member

In-Game name:
    Clipzy

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DGrower

Donor Rank: None (Planning to do at least VIP+)

Online time? (type /ot in game):40 Hours 30 Min (Used a different account for the other maps)

Discord?: Yep (Clipzy#2568)

Timezone?: Pacific Time Zone ( Stays up till about 1 am)

How often do you play?: Dailey about 2-4 hours on average. (More on weekends)

What other factions have you been in this map if any: Solo for this season.

What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Once again I was playing solo.

What is your favorite thing to do (PVP/build/autofarm/etc): Build and autofarm. I personally love redstone and can make huge automatic farms as well as other builds.

What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ](pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp- 7/10 Building- 8/10 Autofarms- 9/10

Why do you want to join the faction: I would like to join this faction because as stated above, I usually play as a solo. But I never had the experience playing with others and feel like that I would enjoy that more. I would like to use my skills with redstone to their full potential because as a solo I never had enough materials. All in all, I definitely think that playing in a faction would enhance my playing experience.

Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

I hope to hear back from you soon and if I am accepted I will be looking forward to having a great time playing with Vertigo this season as well as seasons to come. Thank you for spending your time reading and reviewing my application and I hope I will be accepted.
  13. henry

henry New Member

I dont know how to delete this im sorry.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  14. Lurnn

Denied
    And henry its fine
  15. Nish_9

Nish_9 Helper Helper

In-Game name: Nish_9
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: MassProducer
    Donor Rank: none
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 175 hours
    Discord?: yes
    Timezone?: +5;30 GMT
    How often do you play?: 2-4 hours everyday
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: rogers_pirates
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): -
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build/farm
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6,7,6
    Why do you want to join the faction: because I've heard a lot about it and my friend is in it
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: Campstantine
  16. Lurnn

denied
    applied for multiple facs at once.
  17. Nish_9

Nish_9 Helper Helper

I thought since I was applying for aegis in the farm world and for vertigo in wild, it won't make much of a difference. I deleted my application for aegis.
  18. MissPatient

MissPatient New Member

In-Game name: MissPatient
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer.
    Donor Rank: VIP+.
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 179h.
    Discord?: Yes.
    Timezone?: BST/GMT
    How often do you play?: Almost every day.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None apart from my own.
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like to build/expand mostly. I mainly enjoy building farms. My flaw is never knowing how big is too big.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp - 4, building - 9, autofarms - 7
    Why do you want to join the faction: Because I am tired of playing solo and this faction seems to be full of the best people on the server.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.
    The player that recommended you to the faction: None (I saw the server ad)
  19. Lurnn

Faction 30/30 as of now,
    Denied (Nish)
  20. MissPatient

MissPatient New Member

Will I be notified when the faction isnt full or would I have to apply again @Lurnn ?