Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

VORTEX BEST FAC VALHALLA BAD

Discussion in 'Raiding Discussion' started by Parrot4KTV, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

HAHAHAHAHA EZ
    [​IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

3. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

that's because you had someone tp you there i legitimately found it
  4. Lurnn

I legitmately gained access to the tp ;)
    Also you got tped to that raid
    Tokergod was the one who did it.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  5. chickenchit

chickenchit Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++

ChickenChit
    MassProducer
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • + High + High x 1
    • - High - High x 1
    • List
  6. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

why is everyone sending me this link
    its irrelevant to the situation
  7. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

wrong. i found it.
  8. Lurnn

Anyways, the thread title is false advertisement I'm reporting you to the B.I.F.
    Valhalla > Fake Vortex.
    Real vortex was the faction owned by hennessyy last map ( a member of valhalla btw), fanboys.
  9. TwerkFest

TwerkFest Retired Staff Retired Staff

Imagine thinking Vortex is even relevant... they're probably in the top 100 factions, but no where close to the top 5.
  10. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

vortex was in top 8 before /f top was taken down
  11. Lurnn

As the leader of the faction that was "#1 F top" this was in no way a good measurement of the "top factions", i think twerk and many others would agree with me on that.
  12. Tzunami_

Tzunami_ Member

You raided a farm base that has been raided several times before and you got nothing from it, I don't understand your bragging.
  13. TwerkFest

TwerkFest Retired Staff Retired Staff

The /f top didn't take into account of faction balance, and the spawners only counted if they were placed in claimed areas, so that is quite irreverent way to actually measure how "rich" a faction was.
  14. Tokergod

Tokergod New Member

Rofl vortex was number one the first 2 months of the server and still in the top 3 4th is shit they cant raid shit. vertigo the only thing your top of is top toxic faction ive had 5 of ur members ask to be in my faction not nameing names.. Ur bragging about being top faction yet most of ur recruits are not even member's nore do u let anyone ./f home.... also ur base is shit only thing its got going is obby walls lmao yall talk so much shit its flowing out ur ears get a life. Srry i dont spend 24 hours on a fking drugs server with shitty tps and fucked up redstone nothing works right on this server imo vertigo is by far the shittyest faction. On the server best factions are vortex,ageis and btw we are allys... Gl vertigo
  15. Tokergod

Tokergod New Member

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  16. StopTakingUsernames

StopTakingUsernames Active Member

"4th is shit they can't raid shit"
    As far as bigredbands has told me, the biggest factions you guys have raided is cokemnstrz and delta. Personally, I've taken out nearly every big faction on the server.

"5 of ur members ask to be in my faction not nameing names" Not naming names because nobody wanted to be in your clusterfuck dupefest

"Ur bragging about being top faction yet most of ur recruits are not even member's nore do u let anyone ./f home"
    Its because we don't need an fhome, we practically live off other peoples bases.

"also ur base is shit only thing its got going is obby walls lmao yall talk so much shit its flowing out ur ears get a life."
    Telling people to get a life without being able to spell?

"imo vertigo is by far the shittyest faction." Yeah, vertigo is shit, but what about that one junky who created a faction and left the server?

"On the server best factions are vortex,ageis and btw we are allys... Gl vertigo" Aegis have "aegis" written on their farm world interior roof. As far as i remember, they also have a large auto sugar cane using slime block flying machines and a fairly shitty looking interior (no offense)

Go back to fucking school you retard. Learn to fucking spell. It's not hard, it's called basic english.
  17. krom

krom Well-Known Member MVP+

the amount of pathologically braindead comments in here is utterly breathtaking - i found it exceptionally hard to read along.

the fact how many mcdrugs players seem to practically live in a cottoncandy-marshmallow world, made from their wishes and dreams, worries me - or, let's say it would worry me if it hadn't such a breathtakingly highlevel of entertainment value.

let it be known that the 4th Reich is, indeed, among the top 10 factions. in fact, we are faction #1-10.
    oh how depressing is the vanishing of /f top, retrospectively speaking! it would solve a lot of futile discussions in an instant.

dixi.
    • + High + High x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. 14Squared

14Squared Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP+

14Squared
    Admin
    Aegis Best Fac.
  19. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Helper Helper

okay something i'd agree with