Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
that's because you had someone tp you there i legitimately found it
I legitmately gained access to the tp ;)
Also you got tped to that raid
Tokergod was the one who did it.

Last edited:

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
why is everyone sending me this link
its irrelevant to the situation

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Anyways, the thread title is false advertisement I'm reporting you to the B.I.F.
Valhalla > Fake Vortex.
Real vortex was the faction owned by hennessyy last map ( a member of valhalla btw), fanboys.

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Imagine thinking Vortex is even relevant... they're probably in the top 100 factions, but no where close to the top 5.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
As the leader of the faction that was "#1 F top" this was in no way a good measurement of the "top factions", i think twerk and many others would agree with me on that.

Tzunami_

You raided a farm base that has been raided several times before and you got nothing from it, I don't understand your bragging.

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The /f top didn't take into account of faction balance, and the spawners only counted if they were placed in claimed areas, so that is quite irreverent way to actually measure how "rich" a faction was.

Tokergod

Rofl vortex was number one the first 2 months of the server and still in the top 3 4th is shit they cant raid shit. vertigo the only thing your top of is top toxic faction ive had 5 of ur members ask to be in my faction not nameing names.. Ur bragging about being top faction yet most of ur recruits are not even member's nore do u let anyone ./f home.... also ur base is shit only thing its got going is obby walls lmao yall talk so much shit its flowing out ur ears get a life. Srry i dont spend 24 hours on a fking drugs server with shitty tps and fucked up redstone nothing works right on this server imo vertigo is by far the shittyest faction. On the server best factions are vortex,ageis and btw we are allys... Gl vertigo

StopTakingUsernames

"4th is shit they can't raid shit"
As far as bigredbands has told me, the biggest factions you guys have raided is cokemnstrz and delta. Personally, I've taken out nearly every big faction on the server.

"5 of ur members ask to be in my faction not nameing names" Not naming names because nobody wanted to be in your clusterfuck dupefest

"Ur bragging about being top faction yet most of ur recruits are not even member's nore do u let anyone ./f home"
Its because we don't need an fhome, we practically live off other peoples bases.

"also ur base is shit only thing its got going is obby walls lmao yall talk so much shit its flowing out ur ears get a life."
Telling people to get a life without being able to spell?

"imo vertigo is by far the shittyest faction." Yeah, vertigo is shit, but what about that one junky who created a faction and left the server?

"On the server best factions are vortex,ageis and btw we are allys... Gl vertigo" Aegis have "aegis" written on their farm world interior roof. As far as i remember, they also have a large auto sugar cane using slime block flying machines and a fairly shitty looking interior (no offense)

Go back to fucking school you retard. Learn to fucking spell. It's not hard, it's called basic english.

krom

MVP+
the amount of pathologically braindead comments in here is utterly breathtaking - i found it exceptionally hard to read along.

the fact how many mcdrugs players seem to practically live in a cottoncandy-marshmallow world, made from their wishes and dreams, worries me - or, let's say it would worry me if it hadn't such a breathtakingly highlevel of entertainment value.

let it be known that the 4th Reich is, indeed, among the top 10 factions. in fact, we are faction #1-10.
oh how depressing is the vanishing of /f top, retrospectively speaking! it would solve a lot of futile discussions in an instant.

dixi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.