Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Where do i begin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3nguincookie

Literally just joined the server early this morning... everything was fine and i have to come to like the server. The only thing that bothers me is that the "helpers" are not very helpful. they never mute kids for vulgar language, they always let kids slide on infractions, but that is none of my business, right?!?! so i didn't really care atm, but then, get this, some kid just appears in our base invis and opening chests. And let me say that there is no way for him to be tp'd in because it is me and my cousins in the faction, and we are in discord together and everything so he did not tp. Anyways this kid is taking our stuff out of our chests then their faction enemies us, but we still can't hit them. Old helper "Killer" tps to me to see and i definitely could not hit a single one of these scums. Then we just get killed and killed and told to come post on the forums. And i bet whoever reads this is just gonna say that we making this up or no evidence... I don't expect some kid just to magically appear in my base then kill me and my faction. We dont even have a real set base. But i do know that there is no way in so these kids either cheat majorly or had some tp into our base not by my faction. My cousin would not sabotage something that he works hard on. that is just illogical. Kind of disappointed that i spent this 10 dollars on the rank cause this kind of stuff makes me disgusted at the staff and server community. I barely know anyone and all the helpers and staff online do to "help" is say "go post on forums" "dont hackusate" what a joke.

Edit: we also don't even know specifically who did it because they were invisible and no death messages to see who we died from.

Last edited:

GodHatesNitro

MVP+
Dear P3nguincookie,

You do not have sufficient proof of this "hacking" act. You just spammed chat with "iM GETTING RAIDED" and "HES HACKINGGGG!!" We can not act upon your word, and we could have not know who was invis during your raid. Luckily, I think I know who raided you. His name was OctoPussyShart, and he beheaded you. Im pretty sure he raided you but we do not know if he was hacking just because you said he was. Next time you accuse someone of hacking, record it or get proof.

-Nitro

P3nguincookie

Please get sufficient proof before you put words into my mouth - "iM GETTING RAIDED" or "HES HACKINGGGG!!" - never once said either like that or in that context, so yeah. You guys are supposed to help, so some staff tp to our base and see that we can not defend at all and then you still say we cant prove it because we don't know who did it, yet you know who killed us so that is who did it.. what a joke. You just contradict yourself, and you still put the good guy down. Also, sorry that i don't have some recording program up at all times just so i can record some junky hacker who trolls, and receives help from the staff inadvertently. W/e this is going nowhere, and i can already tell that you won't help with the situation, so later.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I am going to lock this thread. It's not getting anywhere and is just causing more issue with each reply. If you have any questions or concerns please private message me. With reports we really need a video of them, but I will make sure for the next few days we monitor them.

Thanks,
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.