Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearsrock6

VIP
In Game Name : BEarsrock6
Length of Ban : 3 days?!?!?!?!
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban
Staff who banned you : CSdrago
Staff who dealt with you : I got no warning at all?
Staff who have warned you previously : None lol
Reason for ban on record : It says kill aura
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They obviously think I have kill aura but I legit sit right outside the spawn room and chase after kids because I am a cop I have not even pvped yet except in the /swat gear
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I have not idea I am just mad. I legit have not even pvped.
Why should we unban you : I feel like I did nothing wrong I played the game as a cop
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will make sure that the staff knows I don't hack and that I am trustworthy
How can we trust you again? : Well I really don't know if I am a cop anymore but if I am I have not broken any of the rules of being a cop and just have been playing on this servers for HOURS APON HOURS a day and really like it.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I am sorry if you thought that I am hacking I honestly didn't mean to cause any trouble.

CSDrago

Appeal Denied. You weren't banned due to using kill aura in pvp. You were standing right out side of the police station, AFK, and I watched you for a minute to make sure you weren't just waiting around for druggies to run by. Whenever I would walk up to you would instantly flick to me and start punching and when I moved away you flicked right back to the position you were in and stopped punching. Then I had the cop who noticed you walked up to you and as he walked around you, you traced him while punching him. Once he walked away, you again flicked back to the position you were in and stopped punching. One more time, I waited a minute to ensure you were AFK and it was clear you were using some sort of kill aura that you left on. I have some pictures I can show, if you want to fight it, but sadly pictures can't convey much. Hope this clears things up.

Bearsrock6

VIP
Alright thank you for the explanation I will man up to what I did and I don't have them anymore I will wait out the rest of the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online