WoodybuddyJack

MVP++
In Game Name : WoodybuddyJack
Length of Ban :3 hours
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban
Staff who banned you : daddy
Staff who dealt with you : none
Staff who have warned you previously : killer and many others
Reason for ban on record : for before that he said k then he changed it to trolling
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : well I was spamming in chat #abooose and I got banned for 1 hour then when I logged back on I said "HAHAHAHA U CANT BAN ME FOREVER" then he banned me for 3 hours (reason "k") then he changed it to (reason trolling)
Why should we unban you : well because I said one thing when I just logged back on and it think it was unfair
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : well I guess I will chill out with the caps and spamming in chat :/
How can we trust you again? : because it was a unfair ban and I think he just did it to prove a point plus I did not break any rules
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : unban me please and say this was a unfair ban... and also by the time some one looks at this appeal I will already be unbanned but I just want to prove a point.

OGDaddy

MVP+
First off. You have 2 pages of punishments, which is why you were orignally banned. Then after an hour ban. You come back and immediatly say "HAHA YOU CANT BAN ME FOREVER" which is obvious trolling. Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.