Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Worst Players and Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave this server multiple chances after constant issues with staff and players.

I guess believing in God and saying he will handle liars is considered a threat and stupid nowadays.. sad for those who are mislead and thank god for those who are on the right path.

To make a short summary about this toxic server administration and players:

Staff are constantly picking sides on this server, even going as far as raiding your base or getting someone else to do it.

Staff will allow players to talk as much trash as they want and then mute players for defending themselves.

Staff will take sides no matter what.

Staff are probably 15 year old Bias children.

Player XHC is constantly picking fights with multiple players and I'm sure is the reason I'll never play Minecraft again let alone this server.

I take a lesson from everything and today I learned: I will never play Minecraft again because its filled with stupid, poor and uncivilised people who's life depend on this game.

I'm wrong, Ive played this game when I was younger years ago on other servers and staff were professional and handles situations properly. This server is full of stupid Staff that have an obsession with power and the need to feel loved by other stupid players.

Will never play this server again.

I doubt there are any good moderators or administrators left. If there is I have yet to see them.

The staff and players are toxic because the staff allow it to run that way. Whoever is in charge should take action but I doubt there will be any change due to the fact that this is a video game and it shoudnt even be taken seriously. Sad that some people take this game more serious than their own lives so they must lie, cheat and trick at any given advantage.

I would have liked to enjoy a game for the first time in years however I thank you for giving me the worst gaming experience of my life. I will never play Minecraft again and continue to live in the real world; regardless of what I do with my life from this point on I thank God it'll be free of mindless and corrupted staff that do and say whatever they want and bend rules whenever they want.. shame.

Thank you for saving me from splurging hundreds of dollars on another game that I would eventually get bored of or waste my time and money on.

To whoever is in charge and owns this server: I'm sorry you have the worst staff and rudest players in the world. I wish you the best in your success in business endeavours. However, if there isn't a single good staff member on your team. I'd be worried for you and your business. Seems like it has been corrupted.

King Regards,

Tzunami_

regardless of what I do with my life from this point on, I thank God it'll be free of mindless and corrupted staff that do and say whatever they want and bend rules whenever they want

Where was god when you joined the server?

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
There is no god on mcd
Only Grow,Sell,Excel
Praise be the crop, the route ,and the holy seller
u7k841uw1fv21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts