Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied X-Ray somehow?

EFGgaming

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: EFGgaming

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : x-ray -Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record: hacked client - x-raying proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Recently i went on a raiding spree, and maybe it looked like I xrayed?

What is your explanation of this reason? I simply look at the terrain and any disturbance. When i see modified terrain I look around for more clues to pinpoint a location then dig down and start digging around until I find a base. Sometimes there is a tunnel going straight into the base and I look for that.

Why should we unban you? I mean it's my first offense so its not like I've ever done this, I honestly don't know what made ace ban me because I'm not doing anything wrong...

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I mean I didn't do anything wrong so I honestly don't know what I can do as this was a false ban.

How can we trust you again? I didn't do anything in the first place and I never have done anything wrong in the past so idk what you want me to say.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This was a false ban and I don't know why ace thought I was xraying. I simply use clues and look for disturbed terrain in order to pinpoint the location of a base then I raid it.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
I looked threw our logs after u were trying to sell alot of spawners and only having 19 hours ot. After looking at the logs I found you had dug into many spawners and bases with no way you could have known they were there.
If you choose to come back after your ban please remove you hack client and come back as a legitimate player.

EFGgaming

Appeal denied
I looked threw our logs after u were trying to sell alot of spawners and only having 19 hours ot. After looking at the logs I found you had dug into many spawners and bases with no way you could have known they were there.
If you choose to come back after your ban please remove you hack client and come back as a legitimate player.

Some guy at spawn dropped those spawners to me.
Also, I knew the bases were there because there were either tunnels leading to them or the terrain around them was modified... But there is no way to know that just by looking at the logs
Can you please have somebody else review this appeal or at least let me explain before you deny?

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I went and took a look at your logs as well and there are multiple bases and spawner rooms that you dug into with no possible way for you to know they were there. Your ban will not be removed.

EFGgaming

I went and took a look at your logs as well and there are multiple bases and spawner rooms that you dug into with no possible way for you to know they were there. Your ban will not be removed.
Dude again, I didn't dig into any spawner rooms and the bases all had tunnels or building on top... Like wut... That's how I knew they were there

Latest posts

Members online