Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

X2F

Burrito2

MVP
Name: Crewgnoot2

Timezone: Azerbaijan

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Professional farmer - went to UMG Minecraft and got a gold medal, as for pvping I went to the 1v1 Olympics and beat Ken in the semi final - giving him a swift L (ez) - but unfortunately lost to Ziexd in the final!

Previous factions or experience in the server: I have been in Ninjers - they weren't very good because this guy called Wam didn't help with the farms at all. And when I was in this faction called Sacrament last map, they were okay but the leader GotEdit was really bad and was power hungry.

What you can offer to the faction: As I have said I'm a professional farmer and EXTREMELY GOOD PVPER EZ L EZ L

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name: Rawlow_

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Builder/Farmer

Previous factions or experience in the server: DopamineFeen/HoldThisSalt/JustDandy/MooCrew

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer power, a set of skills like building for you guys. Help defend your base nor make defenses. I can afk your farms, I'm on 5-6 hours a day.

I will discuss it with the other officers and make a decision.

This application is On Hold.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name: Rawlow_

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Builder/Farmer

Previous factions or experience in the server: DopamineFeen/HoldThisSalt/JustDandy/MooCrew

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer power, a set of skills like building for you guys. Help defend your base nor make defenses. I can afk your farms, I'm on 5-6 hours a day.

After talking to the faction officers, your application has been denied.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

ajaY

Name: ajaY

Rank: VIP - Dealer ( I haven't played much due to being bored solo )

Timezone: GMT London/Lisbon

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Can do pretty much anything including pvp which is probably my best thing.

Previous factions or experience in the server: I have played this game since 2011 and not such a big player on this server however in past drug servers I have played I've made a good name for myself.

What you can offer to the faction: Dedication and mature I just want a group of people I can have fun with any play this server like I said before about pvp wise i'm pretty good and used to be a youtuber with 3.5k subs if interested in seeing my channel msg me.

Name: ajaY

Rank: VIP - Dealer ( I haven't played much due to being bored solo )

Timezone: GMT London/Lisbon

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Can do pretty much anything including pvp which is probably my best thing.

Previous factions or experience in the server: I have played this game since 2011 and not such a big player on this server however in past drug servers I have played I've made a good name for myself.

What you can offer to the faction: Dedication and mature I just want a group of people I can have fun with any play this server like I said before about pvp wise i'm pretty good and used to be a youtuber with 3.5k subs if interested in seeing my channel msg me.
Do you have teamspeak? If so join the TS3 server and talk to us.

tylerella

VIP+
Name: Tyler (tylerella)

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer, builder, miner, cool kid

Previous factions or experience in the server: Last map I played w/ the Kryptic kids all throughout SodiePops and DreamTeam, this map I've just been hanging out in MooCrew. I've been playing at MCD for almost a year now and I don't have super strong ties to any faction, just the players. I chill w/ the KoTN kids most of the time.

What you can offer to the faction: I'm a good builder and a hard worker, which I think makes up for the fact that I suck at pvp. I'm easy to work with in a group and I try my best to get along with others. I'm also super active since it's summer and I basically don't go outside.

Name: Tyler (tylerella)

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer, builder, miner, cool kid

Previous factions or experience in the server: Last map I played w/ the Kryptic kids all throughout SodiePops and DreamTeam, this map I've just been hanging out in MooCrew. I've been playing at MCD for almost a year now and I don't have super strong ties to any faction, just the players. I chill w/ the KoTN kids most of the time.

What you can offer to the faction: I'm a good builder and a hard worker, which I think makes up for the fact that I suck at pvp. I'm easy to work with in a group and I try my best to get along with others. I'm also super active since it's summer and I basically don't go outside.

Accepted.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
UPDATE:

I have reduced the required drug rank set from MassProducer to Grower.

I have also added something under the Faction Incentives tab; feel free to look at that. ;)

Still recruiting!

ImBaddest

Name: Baddestplace18

Timezone: PST (GMT -8)

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer, love building farms. Explorer, I find myself wandering around the world a lot looking for bases, not much of a raider as I don't have super good experience past basic cannons.

Previous factions or experience in the server:Fairly new to this server, but have been playing factions since I started playing MC over 5 years ago.

What you can offer to the faction: If someone needs money/items and I got them, what's mine is yours. Also, aside from going to work and having a life, I can always help out where needed.

Other things to add: Toker told me to apply, otherwise would ahve just kept him as a business contact ;) I'm probably not a name that's been heard of yet, but plan on having good contact with people all around. Yes I have Teamspeak, and I'm mostly on the server's teamspeak of the server I'm admin on, but can hop on any teamspeak at any time :p

Name: Baddestplace18

Timezone: PST (GMT -8)

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer, love building farms. Explorer, I find myself wandering around the world a lot looking for bases, not much of a raider as I don't have super good experience past basic cannons.

Previous factions or experience in the server:Fairly new to this server, but have been playing factions since I started playing MC over 5 years ago.

What you can offer to the faction: If someone needs money/items and I got them, what's mine is yours. Also, aside from going to work and having a life, I can always help out where needed.

Other things to add: Toker told me to apply, otherwise would ahve just kept him as a business contact ;) I'm probably not a name that's been heard of yet, but plan on having good contact with people all around. Yes I have Teamspeak, and I'm mostly on the server's teamspeak of the server I'm admin on, but can hop on any teamspeak at any time :p

Accepted, come chat to us on teamspeak and well get you setup.

Raza

Name: Kelofrostix

Timezone: UTC

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): I can builda and farm not so good at fighting

Pre vious factions or experience in the server: OhChit

What you can offer to the faction: My power and help with allies and truces and ofcourse mainly my own faction when anyone needs help ill be there

Thank you for your consideration!

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name: Kelofrostix

Timezone: UTC

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): I can builda and farm not so good at fighting

Pre vious factions or experience in the server: OhChit

What you can offer to the faction: My power and help with allies and truces and ofcourse mainly my own faction when anyone needs help ill be there

Thank you for your consideration!

Denied. You will not make a good member of our faction, and you are also applying while in an allied faction.

We have notified our ally of this. What's to say you won't do the same to us? I heard you were going to apply for Aegis as well.

M00NG4M1NG

Name: Prometheus_DC

Rank: Junky, just because reset I never bother with ranking up. Yet.

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer, Builder, Raider, anything you need I can certainly do.

Previous factions or experience in the server: Dopaminefeen.

What you can offer to the faction: Well, quite the pvper. I have some information on finding bases, Loyalty, Determination, A badass gun fighter, and much, much more.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer, Builder, Raider, anything you need I can certainly do.

What you can offer to the faction: Well, quite the pvper. I have some information on finding bases, Loyalty, Determination, A badass gun fighter, and much, much more.

This application is On Hold.

In the meantime, I suggest ranking up to try and meet our quota.

Thanks!

Join the servers TeamSpeak and poke me so we can have a chat about your application.

Denied, thankyou for applying.

Maxljim

Name: Maxljim

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): I focus on base building and I am trying to strengthen my raiding abilities. Farming isn't my specialty; though I can make red stone farms.

Previous factions or experience in the server: I only had a faction with a friend for a short time, I've done most of my ranking up farming.

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer another helping hand when it comes to raiding, and base building. I have built many bases before in this faction server as well as many others. I need to brush up on my raiding abilities which I hope I can accomplish with joining the faction. Thank you for your time.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name: Maxljim

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): I focus on base building and I am trying to strengthen my raiding abilities. Farming isn't my specialty; though I can make red stone farms.

Previous factions or experience in the server: I only had a faction with a friend for a short time, I've done most of my ranking up farming.

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer another helping hand when it comes to raiding, and base building. I have built many bases before in this faction server as well as many others. I need to brush up on my raiding abilities which I hope I can accomplish with joining the faction. Thank you for your time.

Come onto the TeamSpeak and have a chat with us.

Paxsation124

MVP+
Name:paxsation124

Timezone: Mountain Time

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): I am a farmer and raider I can do both decently and I can build but I am not very creative.

Previous factions or experience in the server: MooCrew/Daddy's Angels and I have played on the server for 3 or so years now

What you can offer to the faction: I am a good pvper and have a drive to get max prestige even tho P0six spent all my money but I still want to be in a good faction and I play 24/7 which is un-healthy but whatever. Thanks for reading this

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.